Missing You

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

September 1, 2017

SANDARA’s POV

“Good morning babe.” I whispered, showering him with morning kisses.

He smiled with eyes closed, grabbing me into a tight hug. That’s when I felt him my neck.

“Jiyonggggg! What are you doing? That might show later.” I scolded, annoyed. I know he likes marking his territory but why now?!

“Can’t resist you and your iness first thing in the morning."

“Aigooo, this man. Let’s get ready. This is your D-day.”

“Correction it’s our D-day,” he smirked as if he’s hiding something. 

“I’ll shower. Don't go back to sleep.” I gave him another peck before I stand.

 

“Ji, you didn’t forget anything?" I asked as we prepare to go to the concert venue.

“Yes, I’ll be right there.”

When we arrived in the lobby, the staffs were already there. While walking, my brave-self kicked in as I entwined my fingers with Jiyong’s.

“Getting braver aren’t we.” Then he gave me a peck.

“Yah, stop making it so obvious. I’m just brave because there are no fans here.” I hissed, kicking his right foot.

“Same reason I have with you. And who wouldn’t be proud SANDARA PARK IS KWON JIYONG’S GIRLFRIEND.” He shouted the last words. I quickly let go of his hand, and hid beside Jjangmae. I swear if there's even one person lurking around here who knew us, we're dead.


 

JIYONG’S POV

After the soundcheck, it's supposed to be my rest time, meaning more time with Dara. But instead, she was joking around with the dancers.

“Yah, yah! All of you, don’t you dare get close with this ahjumma.” I shouted, annoyed with their closeness. 

“Don't worry hyung, we're not gonna steal her. We just miss performing with noona.” They said in unison.

“What’s with the ahjumma?” Dara glared.

“I didn’t say that. Who said that? Is it you? You? You?” I furiously denied as I randomly pointed people inside the room. I could see it in her face that she’s starting to get annoyed with my teasing.“Sorry babe.” I pouted and gave her a hug.

“Don’t you dare use that charm with me, Kwon Jiyong.” She scowled.

Suddenly, I heard voices cheering, “Jiyong! Jiyong!” “Sandara! Sandara!”. When we turned around, the Hitech and Crazy dancers have already put a bet on us.

“Sorry boys, I’m under her spell.” I surrendered.

“Dara, it’s your make up time now.” One of the staff shouted.

The show has started and I can say that VIPs here are so loud.

I saw a LED banner from the fans located in the upper section. I’m sure, I also saw that during Bigbang's MADE tour here. It was one of those Nyongdal banner. I feel so giddy just thinking about what will happen later. Just wait you guys, I prepared something for all of you.

After the 'Black' stage ended, I started getting nervous and excited at the same time.

This is it! This is the moment I’ve been waiting for. This is the moment Dara have been waiting for. This is our stage.

I tried my best to calm my nerves and put on a poker face. And on cue, the intro for ‘Missing You’ blasted in the coliseum.

Yeah (maybe I’m missing you)

Amu saenggak eobsi pyeongsowa gachi botong saramdeulgwa manna utgo malhaji

Bami doemyeon tvga nae yuilhan chingugo

Achimhaega tteooreumyeoneun geujeseoya jami deuljyo

Neomu chorahae na neol manhi johahaennabwa

Nega tteonan hu paran haneul nae nunen norakeman boyeo

Geudaen eodiseo apahaeyo na yeogi isseo

Anim hoksi dareun saramgwa dareun saranghani bogosipeo my baby

After the first verse, I quickly bowed down so I could hide my smile and started to count. 3…2…1…

Nae mameun iri uljeokhande malhal sarami eopda

Nado gakkeum hwaljjak utgo sipeunde gyeoten amudo eopda

Maybe I'm missing you oh oh

Maybe I'm missing you oh oh

Maybe I'm missing you oh oh

Maybe I'm missing you

Dara’s sweet voice softly enveloped the venue.

That voice which I've memorized. That voice which wakes me up every morning and put me to sleep every night. That sweet voice which I know will forever be mine.

The crowd started getting wild. I reminded myself not to look back because I know, the moment I'll do that, I’ll be hypnotized. Then right there and then, I was right. I wasn’t able to hold back anymore and looked at her. She was wearing a see-through lacy red dress and black stilettos, with her long hair down. The way she walked closer to me is screaming so much confidence. Oh God, she wasn’t a goddess for nothing.

I tried my best to look at the fans again and not look at her because I know once I did again, I’ll be lost on my own world. We went to opposite side of the stage as planned while I was singing my part.

“Give it up….Dara.” I told everyone as she sings her part again. Damn, I'm so proud!

I stared at her lovingly on the large screen, and I couldn’t be more prouder. She’s doing great, and as usual, she looked so gorgeous.

                       

“Baby, I’m missing you! Baby, I’m missing you! You! You!”

As we close the distance between us at the center of the stage, I found myself circling around her, marking my territory. I'm really having a hard time resisting on grabbing her. Hoping I could behave myself, I stayed at her back, trying to hide the giddiness I’m feeling. Yes, the G-dragon people knew with a lot of swag and charisma on stage is now melting like a marshmallow. Kyaaaaaa!

Nae mameun iri uljeokhande malhal sarami eopda

Nado gakkeum hwaljjak utgo sipeunde gyeoten amudo eopda

Maybe i’m missing you oh oh

Maybe i’m missing you oh oh

Maybe i’m missing you oh oh

Maybe i’m missing you

Dara kept on looking at me behind her while singing but I must not make any contact. I'm not really trusting my hands right now, it might automatically snake on her waist, same goes for my whole body. I just did the best thing that I could think of which is to clap my hands, and gave her bunny ears. My Ssantokki!

Self, I know you can do this. I trust you. I know you can end this concert with your body, heart, and soul still intact. Kwon Jiyong, fighting! Remember, it's just starting.

 


 

‘Missing You’ stage ended, and God, I must calm down but the screaming did not help at all. Not that I'm complaining but I'm just really nervous. I still can't believe I just performed with Dara. I took a deep breath and turned to her.

“Hey”

“Hi.“ She replied enthusiastically, making me laugh.

“Hey guys…This is…Noona…Dara.” I introduced my girl to everyone.

“GD!” 

“Maganding gabi sa inyong lahat (Good evening to all of you!) …Wassup Manila!” Dara started using the language she’s very much familiar with.

“How are you doing?” I asked her.

“I’m good.”

“Good?”

“How are you?” She asked back.

I can’t hold back my happiness anymore, so I took my time to giggle a little.

“I’m like….I’m good….I’m good.” I replied, not really hiding my smile. “So… uhmmm…this time for only like in Manila, my special guest is Dara.” 

“Thanks for coming.” I pointed at her. “I hope you guys enjoy and I know it…….that all of you guys love her….. too.” YES! WE BOTH LOVE HER! 

“So basically….basically like we got only like one song. It was, but uhmmm…..she wanna….sing more.” I continued.

“Shall I?” Dara replied.

“But before that, you know GD. I really wanna thank you for having me here tonight because....” I bowed down since it was really my honor not hers.

“I really miss being on stage. I miss the Philippines. I miss the fans, I miss this mic and………” She looked at me with those beautiful eyes as if she’s telling me how thankful and how much she loves me.

Damn, why do I feel like a teenager talking to his crush! I wanted my feels to rest even for a short time but kyaaaaaaa, I can't help it. Unicorns...rainbows...marshmallows....Aigooooo.

“I MISS YOU!” She continued.

!!!! WHAT?! OH MY GOD! MY HEART WHERE ART THOU?!!!!

Far from the fans’ loud cheering, the fast beating of my heart screamed more. I turned around to hide my overflowing giddiness while the whole crowd just squealed louder. Yes guys, I know what you are feeling but make mine times millions.

“Calm down Ji! Calm down!” I talked to myself. Lord, help me please! 

“Thank you! Thank you! Salamat!” She said. What does that mean? Omo, is she proposing to me in public? It should be the other way around. My plan would be ruined. I continued looking at her, giving her a puzzled look.

“Salamat,” she repeated. But I was still unsure.

“It’s Kamsamida.” She whispered.

“It means thank you.” She said on the mic.

“Too much expectation Ji.” I thought to myself.

“Salamat….Salamat.” I told the crowd.

Please save me now. I’m dying already. Since Dara came out on this stage, the Kwon Jiyong infront of eveyone is feeling like a marshmallow because of too much giddiness. *fluff, fluff, fluff

“So…..uhmmm…..well like.….uhmmm.” ! How do I even start talking? I’ve lost my mind already. Hi fancams, I know you caught me smiling nonstop and I know it will not end any sooner. 

“Uhmmm….Honestly….like..when was it, the first time we met?”

“When I was young really like teens, maybe something around like that when i met her… still she’s my noona but you know like...she’s really like...don’t you think she’s still like…like so pretty huh.” Why am I stuttering?! This is so not me. 

“Talaga (really), Jinjjaro?” 

That took her by surprise, but I should step up my game. The crowd keeps on getting louder, making me gain all the confidence I needed.

“I’ve never….I’ve never said that but I mean...yeah yeah. It's like really a business thing, you know" And here I am staring at her and smiling like there’s no tomorrow. Kyaaaaaa! Aigoooo, if only I can kiss her right here, right now.

After trying to calm ourselves down which I know will not really gonna happen. I started to introduce the next song.

“By the way…… so we have a special gift for you. I hope you guys enjoy it. I’m kinda shy too because this song is like honestly from way back." 

“Annyeong! Bye.” Dara said, walking backstage.

“See you soon.”

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkAcSohS-2E

https://twitter.com/ZeeKyuxxx/status/904928503715340288

https://twitter.com/ZeeKyuxxx/status/904930459674599425

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umHlJkxztbI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r5ScRZ-gBA

 


Author's Note:

Please watch the youtube and twitter links so you can visualize it more. Shout out to Tanykwon, Merylle Pendleton, blackstaaarr(youtube) and Cza Que @ZeeKyuxxx (twitter). Thank you guys for your fancams! We really appreciate it.

Credits also to the owner of the pictures <3

Don't forget to watch other fancams. Different angles give different feels <3