PanDara Time

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

October 5

DARA’s POV

“I’m already in Taiwan.” 

“I just arrived too. I’m just waiting for my flight to Boracay.”

“Babe, can’t you just come here instead then go back there on the 10th?” He pouted.

“I promised him a Dara Tour. ” I explained. I’m sure Jiyong will keep on calling me this weekend to disturb our Pandara time. His jealousy hormones are still on the run.

“I hate that rat. You don’t need to tour him. He’s there for days already.” He continued complaining but I didn't respond to any of it.

“Fine. Let’s move on. I don’t even want to talk about him. Babe, did you see my post yesterday?” He grinned. Oh yeah, he might be referring to the photo where he looked like Leon who’s basically the partner of Mathilda which I impersonated from my previous post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ2G3dUgrO6/?taken-by=xxxibgdrgn

“I think Jjangmae looks way better. He’s cuter” I .

“Yah, didn’t you see the charisma in my eyes? I bet my fangirls were screaming when they saw that.” He boasted.

“Okay.” I replied flatly, grinning. He scowled at me since he didn’t get the reaction he was expecting. Aigooo!

“I’ll go now. They’re calling my flight already. I’ll call you when I arrived there. I bet my fanboys were already waiting at my arrival, you know the NHR DJs? Bye!” I teased. Before I ended our call, I was able to heard him shout from the other line. 


 

“Seungri!” I shouted once I saw him in the hotel.

“Noona!” He immediately ran and hugged me. I’m really thankful that my manager was able to fix my schedule so I can accompany this panda.

“What happened to you? Are you living here already? You looked so dark.” I . I was informed that Seungri was already here in the Philippines since Monday. I heard he visited Palawan on his first few days. I envy him. I wanted to have a vacation too.

“Noona, why didn’t you tour us here before? It’s so beautiful!” Seungri scolded me. The nerves of this guy, putting the blame on me.

“Yah, I always wanted but you are all too busy, especially you.” I retorted back. Well, Seungri is a very social person. It's like he knew all people from different fields and countries.

“Stop blaming me. You’re also always busy with hyung. God knows whatever the two of you are doing at home.” 

“So noona, let’s start our Dara tour tonight. I’ll pick you up from your room at 7pm, rest first. Let’s go DARA Weekend!” He shouted excitedly. Aigooo! I wished the rest of the members were here as well. I’ll make sure Seungri’s stay here with his crew will be memorable.

“Where did you get that Dara weekend?” I asked.

“It’s our official hashtag noona. Let’s go, I’ll send you to your room.” He winked at me while picking some of my luggage.

 

“Babe, I’m already at the hotel. I met Seungri awhile ago.” I informed Jiyong after he answered my call.

“Enjoy. But can’t you really go to my concert?” He replied back. Here he goes again, my stubborn boyfriend.

“I’m not sure. I have work. Sorry! Don’t worry, Seungri will be there as my substitute.” I answered. But actually, I will surely be there at the last night of his concert. My work is still scheduled on the 10th, so eventhough I only have a night to stay in Taiwan, I’ll take that opportunity. I don’t want to miss his last concert as Kwon Jiyong. I’m just keeping silent to not attract any attention.

I heard him sigh before talking, “it's okay, babe. I’m just trying my luck. I really miss you. I want to go on a vacation with you too.”

“Soon Ji, we will. We’ll go wherever you want.” I promised him.

“But you’re too busy these days. Also, we still have our Last Dance fanmeet in Japan. After that, it’s already our enlistment.” He must be worried if our schedule will allow us to have a break.

"I'll go with you in Japan?" I suggested.

"But I want a private time." He whined.

“Babe, we can always make time. It’s our special skills, right?” I assured him, remembering all those moments we secretly ran away. I suddenly heard him laughed on the phone.

“Babe, remember that time when you fetch me on one of my shoot. I slept the entire ride and when I woke up we’re already at the airport. Then that’s the only time you told me you’ll kidnapped me so we can go to Jeju. We turned off our phone, and when we came back to Seoul everyone was scolding us. I can still remember Taehee’s face that time, he’s close to crying while venting his frustrations towards us. Aigoooo! That was so funny! But thank you for that.” He laughed again.

“And also remember when we mindlessly flew to Japan, we were strolling around the streets when some people told us that we really looked like G-dragon and Dara. We just looked at each other then laughed so hard. I really think they thought we were crazy since they stared at us for a long time with their judging eyes. Come to think of it, we have so much memories from all those unexpected trips.”

“I missed doing those. I can’t wait to be with you again.”

“On the 11th, we will. Wait for me.” I replied. I’m glad we didn’t facetime today because if not he will surely know I’m lying. Just wait for me Ji, I’ll see you in 3 days.

“Noona! Noona!” Someone shouted at the door.

“Who’s that?” Jiyong asked.

“It must be Seungri.” I replied while opening the door.

“It’s not yet 7pm.” I told the man who just entered my room. I’m not really surprised since it’s his personality to invade other people’s privacy.

“Is that hyung?” He grabbed my phone without answering my question.

“Hyung! I miss you! Wait.” He ended the call and started to videocall Jiyong. He comfortably lied on my bed, waiting for Jiyong to answer. I sat beside Seungri, wondering if he might do something else with my phone. I better guard him.

“Hyung! Guess what?! I’m lying on noona’s bed, she’s also beside me.” He teased Jiyong while showing my face to the screen.

“Seungri! Get off that bed, that’s my place.”

“But you’re not here hyung. I’ll take your place so noona will not be lonely tonight.” He continued teasing the dragon. 

I'm enjoying myself, seeing their endless war, but I wanted to maximize the time we have here. I grabbed my phone, and talked to Jiyong. “Babe, we’ll go now. I still need to date this panda. Call you later! Love you!”

“Hear that hyung,” Seungri interjected.

“Behave, you rat. Love you too!” Jiyong waved then the call was ended.

When I looked up at Seungri, he was sporting this knowing smile.

“What’s with the look?” I threw a pillow straight to his face.

He closed his eyes and took his time breathing the cold air inside the room. “Love is in the air.” He suddenly blurted out. Now, what’s his problem?

“Stop your drama panda. Let’s go now.”


 

October 6

SEUNGRI’s POV

Last night, noona and I went to the club where my crew will be performing. After that, we also went to her favorite fast food chain in the Philippines which is Jollibee. Seeing her eat deliciously made me drool so much. Too bad, I’m on a diet.

I’m waiting for noona so we could go around the shopping area when hyung messaged me, “Seungri, take care of your noona. Protect her at all cost.” Aigoooo.

“I got you hyung. Goodluck later and see you on the 8th." I replied back.

“Please try to convice her to go with you here in Taiwan. Enjoy your Dara weekend!” Clingy hyung is too clingy!

“Seungri!” Dara went beside me.

“Noona, where’s your camera?” I asked, noticing that she’s not carrying anything. When she did some video blogging last night, I thought that it was really fun. Wait for my appearance on Dara TV, you’ll see my face most of the time, whether you like it or not. Hahahaha! Well, assuming noona wouldn't cut me.

“Get it from him.” She replied pointing at her manager.

“Seungri, look at your hyung.” She continued, smiling. She showed me her phone, and there I saw a new photo of noona and hyung on Peaceminusonedotcom Instagram account.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ43EskHeTZ/?taken-by=peaceminusonedotcom

Wow! Hyung is really stepping up his game. I’m so proud of him. He’s getting bolder and bolder. To some of you who are still hesitating, of course he’s the one posted that. It’s his own line for goodness sake so he’s the one who has control over it. And who else could have a photo like that saved on his/her phone not unless it’s noona who posted it, which I think is not the case because she's being too giddy right now.

I saw her started video calling hyung so I went closer to eavesdrop at their conversation.

“What’s with the post again?” Dara started.

“Marking what’s mine.”

“I don’t know what you’re planning again but be careful.” Noona reminded hyung but she’s still smiling. I can see the worries already building in her.  But haters, hyung is practically shoving it to their faces that Dara noona is really important to him.

“Of course babe. Can I talk to Seungri?” Hyung asked for me.

“Maknae, remember what I told you. But don’t you dare make a move on your noona.” He reminded me again. Aishhh, I hate this hyung for always making me looked like I’m the bad person. I’ll trigger you later hyung, just wait and see.

We spent the whole morning and early afternoon strolling around. I was overwhelmed with how noona was so popular here. Everyone just kept on shouting her name and taking her pictures. As a good dongsaeng to both noona and hyung, I tried my best to act as her bodyguard and also her cameraman. Apparently they knew noona more than me.

Before our gig tonight, noona also arranged us a yacht tour so I could play around with my NHR crew. We were hanging around when I decided to tease hyung again.

“Look at how happy noona and I are. Are you jealous?” I sent a message with a photo attached to it.

“Lee Seunghyun, stop it.”

“Look at how y and pretty noona is in her sundress.” Then I send him another photo.

“Yah, I told you to protect her, not ogle.”

“And how dare you wear a bikini! You’re polluting her mind.” He continued.

“Hyung, I looked y though. My and back line can already pass as a woman’s”

“It’s gross! Cover your noona’s eyes or wear a damn shorts, please.”

“Hyung, if I knew, you don’t wear anything whenever you're at home with noona so how come I’m polluting her mind.”

“Shut up.” Hyung dismissed me. HAHAHAHA! He’s guilty!


 

October 8

My stay here was nothing but a blast. The crowd last night and a while ago in Valkyrie was awesome. Their cheers and screams were so loud, they surely know how to party. And hearing all of them sing Bigbang songs amazed me, that until now their voices were still lingering in my ears. 

“Noona, thank you.” I told Dara while we were on our ride back to the hotel.

“No problem. It’s all my pleasure. I really wanted to do this. I hope you had fun.”

“Of course. I really enjoyed everything, even our little trip to the arcade. It’s been a while since I played those. I’ll recommend Dara tour to my friends, noona. Be ready for some new clients.” I gave her my thumbs up.

“Are we going to start a business?” She giggled.

“Actually, I was thinking of opening Aori ramen here.” I honestly told her. I can already see that I have potential market here, so why not. It’s time to make some money. Without noticing it, my mind was already filled with different marketing and sales strategies in opening a branch here.

“Aigooo, you’ve really matured well. Don’t forget me when you’re a billionaire already.”

“You and hyung’s net worth will never be lower than mine. Rich kids' problem.” I glared at her, joking.

“Seungri, can I ask you a favor?” Noona suddenly changed the topic.

“What is it? I’ll gladly help you so I can pay for my Dara tour.”

“You’ll be going to Taiwan later this afternoon, right?” I nodded my head and waited for her to continue. I really felt bad for her because she won’t be able to make it due to some work.

“Actually, I’m going with you.” Okay. Wait. What?! I stared at her for quite sometime, surprised at her sudden news.

“Noona, are you really serious? How?” I was confused and trying to make it sink in.

"I will just stay there for a night then come back here again. I don’t want to miss Jiyong’s last stop for this tour.” Kyaaaaa! Why are they so sweet! I want a girlfriend like noona too. She even sacrificed her rest time just to be with hyung. Seriously, I’m so happy for the both of them. They are really a match made in heaven.

“Yah, are you okay? Why are you just staring at me?” she asked.

“Because I’m feeling so giddy. Hyung is so lucky!”

“No, I’m the lucky one.” She clarified before continuing, “So I need your help. I wanted to keep this a secret to everyone. I don’t want the public to know about this.”

“Even hyung? He’ll be really happy if he knew this.”

“I’ll surprise him so help me later, okay?” I excitedly nodded my head in response. Just thinking about what will be the reaction of hyung makes me giddy already. Can’t wait till later. I’ll show everyone my acting skills.

Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating. 

ANYWAYS! JIYONG'S IG UPDATES ARE KILLING ME! HUHUHU! THAT "GOOD VIBES ONLY EVERYDAY" and HIS RECENT UPDATE OF VIDEOS! I'M CRYING! WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE SUCH COUPLE! 

ENJOY!