Sold Out

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

October 19

JIYONG’s POV

“Where are you?” Dara messaged me.

“How’s your sleep?” I greeted when she answered my call.

“Why did you not wake me up?”

“I did but you just looked at me and sleep again.” I defended myself. I woke up around after lunch time and knowing that Dara was too tired from her filming and taking care of my drunk self, I didn’t bother to wake her up again. She needed that rest.

“Babe, that’s not waking me up. Dami unnie will get mad at me.” 

“Noona will understand. Have some rest. I need you later.” I replied, referring to the preparation of the PMO x Vogue event. These days, I have the strong urge to have her with me all the time. It felt like I’m always missing her though we were always together. This might be the side effect of my tour, being used to missing her every single day.

“Is she with you? Can I talk to her?” Dara requested. I gave my phone to my sister, putting it on loudspeaker.

“Dara!”

“Unnie! I’m sorry I can’t be there. Jiyong didn’t wake me up.”

“It’s okay. I see that both of you were up all night. Am I going to be an aunt soon?” Dami noona . 

“Unnie! Why are you like that? Before it was omma and appa, now it’s you.” Dara cried on the other line.

“What did our parents do?” Noona asked curiously at me.

“They’re asking us for grandchildren too.”

“Ji, stop talking!” I heard Dara shouted.

“Aigooo! Sorry Dara, it runs in our blood. But really, I want one soon.”

“Unnie, why don’t you have it first.” Dara retorted back.

“Yah. If only I have someone, I will have a lot of kids already but nada there’s no one. So please do give me one.”

“Whatever unnie.”

“Dara, I really wanted to talk with you but I have to go. I need to greet some guest.”

“It’s okay. Sorry again for not being there. I really miss you.”

“I miss you too. Let’s have some bonding soon.” 

“Without your boyfriend, by the way.” Noona continued. 

“Noona! When you go out with Dara, it’s an unwritten rule that we're a full package. When Dara is present, Jiyong should be present too.” I heard Dara laughing from the other line.

“Dara, break up with my little brother. You’re too good for him.” Noona said, glaring.

“I’ll think about it. You should go now. See you soon.” Dara replied back. 

“Yah, what did you say you’re considering?” 

“Nothing.”

“Babe, don’t you dare break up with me. I swear I’ll turn the world upside down.” I warned her. 

“Calm down.” She giggled. How can she laugh at this matter?

“Please don’t break up with me.” 

“Aigooo, my jealous and possessive boyfriend is on loose again. I’m not going anywhere. See you later.” Dara replied, giving some smooching sounds.


 

DARA’s POV

“We’re here.” I called Jiyong.

“I’m still having a quick dinner with noona. Have you eaten?”

“We’re about to but we thought on waiting for you first.”

“Go ahead. Just come back quick.”

“Behave later, okay. There are media everywhere.”

When we came back from dinner, Jiyong was already busy checking and arranging his PMO stuffs.

“We’re back.” I messaged him since going near with all these camera around is a no-no for now.

I saw him checked his phone and looked around, probably searching for my location. When our eyes met, he whispered something to one of the staffs before making his way.

He was walking straight to me, his eyes drilling on mine. Oh God. The way he walked screamed so much authority. And those smirks, it’s killing my sanity.

I was too busy ogling at him when I realized something. . What should I do? There are cameras everywhere. I started panicking, the distance between us becoming shorter and shorter. I saw Harin and quickly grabbed her, placing her infront of me.

“Unnie? What’s happ…“ Harin started but didn’t finished it, rather she laughed.

“Protect me please.” I whispered with eyes closed.

“Unnie, you’re so cute.”

I opened my eyes and Jiyong was nowhere to be found. Harin faced me and smiled.

“Thank you Harin! Where is he?” I asked her curiously. I’m sure he was walking towards me.

“Looking for me, babe” That oh-so familiar y voice whispered on my ear. Oh my gosh! I slowly turned my head on the right, praying it was just my imagination. I don’t want our photos to be the headline of newspapers and websites first thing in the morning. 

I felt hands, making its way on my waist, and as I completely turned my head, a kiss welcomed me. GOD! That just happened! We’re doomed! There, Jiyong was grinning at me as if he didn’t do something wrong.

“BABE!!!!” I hissed, trying to remove his hands. “People are everywhere.” I continued defeatedly. But he has no plans on letting go. He continued grinning, amused. I can now hear the laughs from our friends, enjoying my situation.

“I’ve already took care of them. Just one minute, then I’m going back there.”

I looked around and indeed, no cameras were focuseed on us. They were all gathered at the far end of the venue with one of Jiyong’s staffs getting their full attention.

“Can we have five minutes instead?” I replied, hugging him back.

“Now, you’re copying my bargaining style too.” He chuckled. “How about let’s leave, and go to Jeju now?”

“Can’t really wait? One day to go, and we’ll be having our babe time.” I winked.

“More! More! More!” Someone chanted. And it’s no other than Bajowoo. Junsuke and Masahiro were about to join too but I’ve already gave them my most evil glare. Honestly, what the hell is wrong with those three!

“You should go back now.” I told Jiyong. He gave my cheek a quick peck before turning to our friends.

“Take care of my tokki!” He said to them. Aisshhhh! Like I can’t take care of myself.

I slapped his arm, scolding him. “Yah, I’m too old for that.”

He just laughed, giving me another quick kiss before running his way.

i was playing with the others but I found myself staring at Jiyong.

My phone vibrated, and it was from him.

"Can you stop staring?" The message reads. What the?! How did he know? I was staring at his back the whole time, but there's no way he turned around and saw me.

"I'm not staring at you." I lied.

"Babe, I can feel holes in my back already." He replied. This time I saw him looked back, smirking.

"How can I not? You looked gorgeous!" I confessed.

“Dara, why are you glued on your phone?” Junsuke asked, trying to peek.

“Blame that man.” I replied, pointing at Jiyong.

“Seriously?” He replied amused. Yes, seriously. We’re in the same room but we can’t even talk to each other. 

"I know you can't resist me." Jiyong replied back.

"Can you just finish quickly so we could go home." I replied back. I'm getting impatient already, I just want to cuddle with him right now.

"Am I thinking what you're thinking?" Oh god! The thoughts are suddenly clouding my mind. What happened to my innocent mind? But what he just said is so tempting. I don't care anymore. I declare with all my heart, I want it tonight! I want to have some Kwon babies tonight. Jiyong can't say no.

"YES BABE! So please don’t take your time there.”  Dara on loose too.

“I’m done.” His reply said, and when he said he’s done, he’s really done. I'm not even sure if he really finished what he was doing. I saw him stand and made his way to me. I won.

“I’m gonna make you moan my name again and again.” Jiyong whispered on my ear. . Hyperventilates.

“I’ll return all the pleasure.” I whispered back. I’m not gonna back down at this lustful war. I nuzzled my face on his neck, one certain part slowly.

“, Babe.” I heard Jiyong moaned.

“Shall we?” I smirked at him.

“You’re really making me crazy.” He smirked back, entwining our hands.

“Whoaaaaaa! It’s getting hot in here!” Our friends said in unison. Some are even fanning themselves.

“Unnie! I’ll report this to my sister! She will not tolerate this!” Harin pointed at me accusingly. Aigooo! These sisters!

“You won’t dare. I’ll tell your unnie, you damaged her favorite dresses and shoes.” I have my card against her, better use it now. Chaerin’s clothes are too precious for her, she will surely get mad at Harin.

I immediately saw horror in Harin’s eyes. “Fine. You won.” She replied defeatedly.

“We’re going. I need to tame someone tonight.” I laughed at them, waving my goodbye.

“Whoaaaaa! Unnie, I’m liking your attitude.” Ahreum cheered.

“I’m the one she’s going to tamed.” Jiyong raised his other hand proudly.

“You’re proud of that?” Junsuke laughed.

“Yes. I am.” Jiyong nodded then started leading our way.

“You too are so inlove. I’ll tell this to unnie.” I heard Harin commented.

“Are you not going to say your goodbye to others?” I asked, referring to the staffs.

“I cannot wait. This is your fault, I want to devour you right here, right now. But I’m gonna control myself and wait till we get home. Prepare yourself.”

“Always ready babe.” I said confidently, raising my head slightly.

“God! I really love you so much!”

“I love you too.” I grinned at him.