MOTTE in Taiwan

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

October 8

DARA’s POV

It was about 5 am when we arrived at the hotel and I still needed to pack my things for Taiwan. I really hope I can make use of my ninja skills later.

In order to not create any suspicion from Jiyong, I followed our daily routine which is to call each other.

“Goodmorning babe. How was your concert last night?”

“It was fun. I can’t believe today is the last show though.”

“You did well.”

“How about you and the maknae?”

“We had fun too. The vibes performing in the club was really different. It makes you wanna jump and just scream.”

“Seungri keeps on flooding me with your photos and videos together. I actually envy him since he can post them, and still not create any ruckus.” 

“But you also do that. Remember your post 2 days ago. I was shocked seeing our photo on that account.” I reminded him. Honestly what Jiyong said was true. When we post photos with other people in our social media accounts, people would take it just fine. But when we post something that includes each other, haters just keep on coming on us. It's just unfair.

“Because I don’t want to be left behind by Seungri’s posts.” He defended himself. Aigooo, this jealous man.

“By the way, why are you awake already? I heard the party ended just this morning.” I better came up with a good reason or else my plan will be discovered.

“I have an early meeting for the event on Tuesday.” I lied.

“I guess I really won’t see you tonight. Don’t stress yourself too much babe.” Disappointment was clearly heard on his voice. I feel guilty, lying to him but I wanted to surprise him. 

“I’ll be back early in the morning on the 11th. Just count a few more days, and we’ll see each other again.” This is so hard. I might slip so I better end this call.

“Gotta go now babe. Take a rest so you’ll have a lot of energy later. I’ll call you again before the concert starts.”


 

Seungri and I were already on our way to Taiwan. Luckily, no one saw me in the airport since I entered through a different gate.

“Seungri, here’s the plan. When we got there, just go with the flow with the airport staffs. Get the people’s attention. When they interview you, take their time so they will not notice me as I get out through another exit.”

“I got you covered. How about later in the concert?”

“I’m still thinking of it. But always make sure Jiyong is busy so he won’t notice anything.”

“Okay, I’m good at that part. What about the party after? I’m sure many people would be taking photos. They might take a photo with you, and your presence in Taiwan will be discovered.” Now, that I think about it he’s right. Most of Jiyong’s friends like taking photos, I couldn’t risk it.

“I guess I’ll not go to the after party. Also, I’ll just watch the concert backstage and wait for him back in the hotel.” I replied disappointedly. The important thing is I’m physically with him even for one night.

“Noona, I have an idea. I’m the one in charge of the party. My party, my rules!” he grinned.

“I want you to be there and I’m sure hyung too so I therefore implement that strictly no phone or camera is allowed inside the venue except yours, mine, and hyung's.” He continued with finality.

“Aigooo, what do I do without you. Thank you so much.” I hugged him.

When we arrived in Taiwan, we executed our plan really well. Seungri got all the attention and I was able to get out secretly. I went first to the hotel before proceeding to the concert venue. I was informed by Seungri that Jiyong was already there for soundcheck so I better be careful with my actions.

“Taehee! Where's Jiyong?” I quickly asked his manager.

“Noona, he’s on stage. Do you want me to give him the phone?”

“No no! Taehee, I’m actually here in Taiwan. Please do me a favor.”

“Really?! Wait, I must call Jiyong. He’s been missing you since forever.”

“No! Listen first, I’m already here in the concert venue. Please work with Seungri. I don’t know how I’ll sneak in there without Jiyong knowing. I wanted to surprise him.”

“Seungri!” I heard him shouted on the other side of the phone.

“Take care of Jiyong! I want to see noona.” He continued talking to someone which I assumed is Seungri.

“Noona, where are you? I’ll go to you.” Minutes after saying my location, I saw him running towards me.

“Noona, I miss you. Do you know how much stress your boyfriend was giving me? He attempted to book a flight many times to go wherever you are.”

“What?!”

“I know right, he’s crazy.” He replied like he just read my thoughts.

“Anyway, thank God you’re here. How about your work?”

“I needed to go back in Manila again tomorrow I just wanted to see Jiyong’s last MOTTE concert.”

“Kyaaaaaa!” Taehee suddenly squealed. Can someone tell me, why our managers are like this? 

“What’s the plan noona?”

“Just keep Jiyong busy. Are there any vacant room here where I can stay?”

“We have but the room is beside Jiyong’s room, is that okay?”

“I think that would do. Just prevent him on coming to my room. The only time he can come is when I called him, okay? I’ll text you, don’t worry.”


 

“Noona, we’re going back to the dressing room. His soundcheck just finished.” Seungri messaged me.

I was very nervous but I hope my plan will succeed. I was about to call Jiyong just like what I’ve promised this morning but he beat me on doing it. And worse, he’s video calling me. I hurriedly went somewhere where it would not be obvious that I’m just a wall away from him.

“Jiyongie!” I shouted excitedly to hide my nervousness.

“The concert will start soon.”

“I’m really sorry babe, I really wished I was there.” I quickly apologized. My mind is already really panicking wildly. I was thinking of a topic when I saw IU behind Jiyong.

“Is that IU? I want to say hi to her.” My fangirl side just came out automatically. He called her attention and showed his phone.

“Annyeong IU! I saw your performance yesterday, it’s so beautiful. Goodluck later.” I greeted her.

“Unnie, you’re so pretty. Thank you! I wished you were here too.” She replied shyly. Aigooo, she’s so cute!

“Babe, did you hear that? Everyone is looking for you.” He smiled but I know what he meant by that.

“I’ll make it up to you, promise. Sorry babe.”

“It’s okay, I understand. I really miss you in case I haven’t said that yet.”

“I know, you always tell me.”

“Where are you?” He suddenly asked. I panicked for a second before answering. Calm down Dara! You're doing fine till now.

“I’m at the hotel. I just finished some meeting.” I lied. I saw Taehee and Seungri laughing besides Jiyong. ! They better not do anything stupid or else I'll kill them. I’m getting really nervous as time passed by.

“You okay?”

“I’m okay. Just a little tired.” I lied, forcing a laugh.

“Stop overworking.” He replied, concerned when he, himself is also doing it.

"You're the one who's overworked. I'll talk to CEO Yang to give you all the rest you needed." I threw his comment back. He looked really thin these days, and It's making me worry.

“Babe, I dreamed last night that you were here in my concert. It really felt so real, I wished I could have slept longer.” He laughed before continuing, “Look what you made me dreamed about.” As he finished talking, Taehee and Seungri laughed again. This time much louder. These guys, really! They’re not helping me.

“Yahhh, why are the two of you keep on laughing?” Jiyong asked them.

“Nothing. Seungri was telling me stories about his weekend with noona.” Taehee lied.

“Babe, look at that maknae. He's annoying the hell out of me since he arrived here. He kept on telling things that both of you did there. I’m not even asking about it. He’s just making me jealous.” He ranted, pouting.

“God, I don’t know what to do anymore. Is this my cue? Dara, you can do this! I’m sure Jiyong would be happy! Fighting!” I thought to myself.

“Babe, can I ask you a favor?” I started.

“Can you get something on the room beside yours?” This is it! I crossed my fingers, hoping he’ll just follow without asking questions. Please! Please! I'm not prepared for any interrogation.

“What is it?” He asked.

“Just a small gift for you.” I forced a laugh again because of too much nervousness. But he’s showing no sign of getting up from his seat.

“You could have just give it to Seungri so he would hand it to me.” What do I tell now? Aishhhhh!

“He can’t really put it in his pocket. It’s somewhat big.” I hate this! How do I even described myself without giving any hints?

"But you said it was small a while ago?"

“Yah! Hyung! Can you just follow noona!” Seungri shouted at Jiyong, dragging his hyung's body to stand up.

“But Dee, I only want you as my gift! But you’re not here!” He threw tantrums inside the room, earning the attention of the staffs, even IU. 

“But since I love you, all your gifts are precious.” He suddenly grinned. His split personality is here again. Aigooo!

“Wait babe.” Then he started walking towards the room where I am staying without ending our video call.

I immediately hide behind the door, waiting for him to enter.

The door clicked open, and he went inside. I was trying my best to keep silent but at the same time, I was getting so giddy just by seeing his back. What more when I see his face?! He looked at his phone again and talked to me. “Babe, there’s nothing here…. Wait. Why do I see you at my back?” I laughed at what he said, controlling myself on not throwing my body onto him. He quickly turned, and our eyes met.

“Surprise.” I grinned. He stared at me, shocked.

I made my way towards him and hugged him tight. But he was just standing there and still not moving.

“Babe, don’t worry this is not a dream. I’m really here, I made it.” I whispered.

I felt his arms slowly circling my waist. He pulled me closer to him as he snuggled his face on my neck. We stayed like that for minutes before he looked at me directly in the eyes. His other hand made its way on my face, caressing it. He was just staring at me, his eyes showing longingness. I hold his hand which rested on my cheek, and closed my eyes savoring his touch. Then, I felt him pressed his lips onto mine. It was just a chaste kiss but I felt the electricity throughout my body.

“You’re really here.” He grinned before trapping me into another tight hug.

“Yes babe. I wouldn’t miss this for the world.”

“Wait, all this time you don’t have a meeting? I thought you’re in Manila?” He asked, still confused but his hug just keeps on getting tighter as if I was really just a dream.

“I went here with Seungri but told him to keep silent. I don’t want anyone to know that I’m also here.” I reasoned out.

“Aigooo, you're so sweet. How about your meet and greet with Mario? Is it cancelled?”

“No, I need to go back to Manila again tomorrow for it.”

“What?”

“Don’t worry babe. I’ll be fine. Rather than being tired from the flight, I think going here will recharge my body.” 

“Thank you. I love you.” He dipped down, kissing me again fully.

“My concert will start soon. Let’s go?”

“About that, I’ll just watch you backstage. People might see me.” I explained.

“You sure, you’ll be okay?”

“Yes. Let’s go, I want to greet the dancers and staffs first.”

Jiyong entwined our fingers as we walked towards his dressing room. As soon as we entered, my crazy boyfriend started to shout, grabbing the attention of everyone. “Excuse me everyone! I want you to meet my girlfriend, Sandara Park, who came to watch tonight!”

I bowed my head down, feeling embarassed with Jiyong’s action. I started greeting the staffs, dancers, and also IU. Jiyong trailing behind me since he has no intention of letting go of my hands.

“Unnie!” IU hugged me excitedly.

“IU, you’re so pretty tonight! Thank you for accepting Jiyong’s request.”

“It’s my honor unnie. Oppa told me you’re the one who recommended me. Thank you.”

“No problem, you’re really a great artist. I'm a fan.”

“Thank you unnie! Do you want to sing ‘Missing You’ later rather than me?” She asked while Jiyong gave her a thumbs up.

“Ji, stop that. IU, the thing is I don’t want the public to know that I’m here. My presence here is a secret among us so I’ll just cheer both of you later on stage.” 

“Noona!” I heard someone called me again. It was Gon, one of the Hitech dancers, and also the culprit of the confetti thing back in MOTTE in Manila.

“Guys! How are you? How’s Europe?” Jiyong and I approached him along with the other dancers.

“It was really beautiful. We hope you were there. Unnie, did you know when I did an IG live, they keep on asking me about Daragon.” Eunyoung squealed.

"Our supporters must have miss us already." Jiyong whispered in my ear.

Eunyoung and the rest of the dancers were all busy telling me stories about their stay in Europe.

“Hyung, is it gonna happen today?” Gon suddenly asked Jiyong. He's probably talking about those times Jiyong planned something during encore.

“I’m afraid not. Just having Dara with me tonight is more than enough.” Hearing that, I tried my best not to show any sign of giddiness, but I guess I will fail any time soon. My feels just can't contain it anymore.

“Look, unnie is looking so giddy,” Minjung said what I'm avoiding to happen. Aigooo, these kids, why are they making it so obvious?!

“No, I’m not. Enjoy the stage later guys. Fighting!” I replied so they would not further tease me.

I was having a talk with Gee-eun unnie when Jiyong decided to backhug me.

“Dara, I think we’ll just talk later. Your boyfriend looks like he needs your full attention.” She laughed at us. I apologized to her before turning to face Jiyong. We were in the corner of the room just hugging, whispering random things. Aigooo, our cheesiness is getting intense from time to time. The people inside the room are surely used to this kind of scene. They act like they couldn’t see us when we know deep inside, they were already cringing from too much giddiness. Well, maybe except IU. Sorry Ji-eun! 

“Noona! Noona! Noona! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!” A voice interrupted us which was owned by none other than Seungri.

“Can you stop that already because I’m really getting jealous. For the last three days, there were only PanDara moments. And now I’m being neglected.” He pouted.

“Aigooo, thank you maknae for taking care of your noona. I’ll give you more lines next time.” Jiyong promised him, patting his head.

“Babe, it was really fun being with Seungri. I hope you can come with us next time.”

“Next time, it would just be the two of us. No Seungri allowed.” He corrected me. Seungri protested, and another round of bickering started.

“Jiyong and dancers, please stand by!” A staff shouted from the door.

“Babe! Congratulations, you’re about to finish this tour. Your tour as Kwon Jiyong. I know your fans were all happy to finally meet the person behind G-Dragon. Show them what you got. Enjoy. I’ll be waiting for you.” I told him before giving him a quick kiss.

“Thank you.” He mouthed, the lift he was standing started to go up. And there, loud cheers of the fans started to fill the whole place. I'm so proud of you Kwon Jiyong!