Feelings

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

TAEHEE's POV

“Oppa! Oppa!” I was sleeping peacefully in my room when loud knocks and constant shouts woke me up. I struggled to get out of bed and took my time walking to open the door.

“What?! I should be getting my beauty sleep guys!” I cried, clearly annoyed.

“OPPA! Jiyong and Dara are missing! You should be with them, right?” They nervously informed me. Aishhhhh! I glared at them and was about to close the door in their faces when one of the staffs pulled me with her towards the lobby.

“Taehee, what’s the commotion all about? Why are they disturbing us?” Jjangmae asked while he tried to lie on the couch.

“They thought Dara and Jiyong are missing.”

“But they are not. Dara messaged me, she’s with Jiyong at Mr. Bernie’s lounge.” Jjangmae replied confusedly.

“I know. God! I hate them!” I glared at the staffs one by one before closing my eyes. I don’t care if we’re in the lobby. I just need to sleep.

“She’s not answering.””Jiyong’s not answering too.””Try calling them again.” Those were the words I heard while I’m trying to get my damn sleep. I’ve already reached my boiling point.

“Yahhhh! Can you all stop that and shut up. They are not missing, just let them be. They are too old for curfew. Please just let me sleep!” 

“He's right. Bye, I’m off to sleep.” Jjangmae interjected as he walked with his eyes closed.

“You! You! You!” I pointed at them one by one. “If I found out that you guys interrupted Jiyong and Dara tonight, I’ll kill all of you! Remember that!” I made my statement very clear before I stormed off towards my room. Why can’t they just give them some privacy?! Gosh, I hate them!

 


 

JIYONG’s POV

We were still lying, enjoying the comfort the night offers us when I saw Dara used her phone and started giggling nonstop.

“What’s up?” I asked curiously.

“Look at this.” She showed me her phone, and I found myself smiling too. Her twitter account was being bombarded with thousands of feels from our performances. There were many photos and videos of us also. Name the angle you want, they will surely have it.

“We really did a good job raising them babe.”

“We feed them too much. Aigooo! They’re so cute.” Dara laughed. I grabbed her phone and checked the posts thoroughly. I can’t help but feel giddy with all the photos and videos. They surely captured all my giddiness back there. I started saving them one by one, not really minding if it will take all the space in Dara’s phone.

“What are you doing?” 

“Saving memories!” I grinned at her.

“Wait, let me have my phone.”

I watched her as she started to upload some photos of us in her Instagram account.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYgpWEZjF0R/?taken-by=daraxxi

“We still need to feed them babe.” Dara grinned as I laughed at her antics.

“I think we should go back now.”

“Why? Let’s just stay here and wait for sunrise.”

“Jjangmae messaged me that the staffs were already panicking but he also told me to not mind them.” She continued.

“So let’s not mind them.” I quickly said. I don’t want our day to finish yet.

“You still need to sleep.” She replied, concerned.

“I’m recharged. Being in this place with you is better than sleeping.”

“Jiyong, can you stop being so cheesy!” But what I just said is true though. I’m so much alive right now.

“Aigoooo, stop being so hard headed.” She started pushing her way up so she could go down. Me, hard-headed? Might as well do it. After she left, I made myself comfortable on lying down, closed my eyes, and waited for her wrath.

“JIYONG!!! Get up now!”

I chuckled but immediately get up. I don’t want to ruin our moment today so I quickly followed her to the office.

“Uncle, thank you so much again. I owe you a lot.” Dara started.

“Thank you, please call me when you go to Korea. I should return you this favor.” I added.

“No need. We don’t always use it anyways. Are you leaving now?” He asked. We nodded our heads as response.

“About that, I called my driver minutes ago and he has an emergency so he won’t be able to come here.”

“Really?! Uhmmm... It’s okay, we’ll just call some YG staff to pick us.” Dara replied.

“No. Don’t disturb them. Anyways, Dara do you have your driver’s license with you?” I saw Dara checked her bag and nodded.

“You still know your ways around here in Manila so just drive my car. I’ll let someone pick the car tomorrow.” He informed us.

“What?! Are you sure? I mean, of course I know my way here but it’s your car.” I looked at Dara, and she's clearly trying to hide her nervousness.

“Of course. I trust you. Now go." Uncle assured her.

“Uhmmm. Okay.” She simply replied. 

We bid our farewell before finally going to the car.

“Dara, I can drive if you want. Just tell me the directions.” 

She looked at me, breathed deeply, and smiled.

“JIYONGGGGGGG! I’m really nervous but kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Let’s go! I’ll drive you back to the hotel!” She replied excitedly.

“You sure about this?”

“Babe, there is no other Korean who know this country by heart than yours truly.” She informed me, bowing. 

“Let’s go!” 

Seeing Dara drives the car in a foreign land feels really weird but I'm actually enjoying it. We were singing our hearts out and dancing crazily as the music echoed from the speakers. Damn, she looks so cool. God! I'm fanboying again.

I was singing my lungs out to my song, ‘Middle Fingers Up’, when I noticed that our car just passed by the hotel.

“Babe, that’s our hotel.” I pointed. The signs already getting smaller with the distance being made.

“I know.” She winked at me. I instantly understood what she meant by that and laughed. She’s the one who keeps on telling that we should go back to the hotel then this. I really love her randomness.

We spent about an hour wandering around the city. And I must say she really knows the ins and outs of every street. All worries I have in life temporarily disappeared. I couldn’t think of anything else other than Dara and I singing, dancing, laughing, and being crazy together. I'm thankful I could experience this because of her. I'm not sure if this could happen again but I'm looking forward to have another one of this.

“Aigoooo! I’m so tired!” Dara talked to herself, stretching as we entered our room.

“I’ll wash up first.” She declared.

“Why are you being so giddy?” She said while emerging from the bathroom.

“Nothing.” I said and pecked her lips.

“Krung Grabe!” I shouted before I entered the bathroom, earning a chuckle from her.

Tangled in bed, we know that both of us are really tired but we don't dare to sleep. I guess we were still overwhelmed with today’s events.

“Babe, you looked so cute a while ago when I told you I miss you on stage.” Dara randomly said as she rolled on top of me.

“You looked so hot when we performed the ‘Missing you’ stage.” I complimented her back.

“Your adlib during ‘Who You’ where you said ‘Sandara, my girl’, I tried my best to suppress my giddiness.”

“When I tried to reveal our relationship during encore, I just wanted to kiss you.”

“Kissing you in the dressing room, I don’t want it to end.”

“Like this?” I kissed her passionately.

“Yahhh, Jiyong why did you break our talk!” Aigoooo, this girl.

“My concert here was the best, the most special, and the most memorable among all countries. I performed with you for God’s sake.” 

“You know I really miss the stage, but when I performed with you back there, I guess I miss you more.”

“When we did the IG live, I proved that not even the poor resolution of my phone's camera can stop you for looking like a goddess.” 

“When you explained to me what ‘Krung Grabe’ is, that was one of the best laughs I had since forever.”

“You know what when you unconsciously said ‘I love you’ to me on IG live, I died many times.”

“WHAT?!!! I did that?”

“Yes babe.” I laughed at her shocked face.

“God! What do I do?” She panickedly said.

“Don’t worry, you just said it like a whisper. People might not hear it so take it easy.”

“Yahhh, I told you our fans are like Detective Conan.”

“Let’s just deal with that later. Let’s continue sharing our thoughts for today’s events. I really like this conversation we are having.” I said,  her face.

“When you always sport that no-pants look, I always drool.” I started again.

“When we were lying on the hammock, I was too busy staring at you and not the stars. You're too y babe.” She grinned.

“Seeing your smiles and laughters today, I swear I’ll make sure that you’ll always wear that on your face.”

“Seeing your smiles and laughters today, I felt contented knowing you are mine." 

“Being with you right now, being able to hold you, I can feel myself breathing life.”

“Being with you right now, being able to kiss you, I swear to God you’re the man I wanted to be with for the rest of my life.” She said, giving me pecks in between her words. “You know what this is getting super cheesy. I think I can vomit right now.” She chuckled.

“I don’t want this day to end.” I confessed.

She slowly touched my face, tracing every outline as she gave me small kisses.

“You’re really addicted to me.” I .

“We aren’t called ‘The Skinship Couple’ for nothing.” She proudly replied. “Let’s sleep, you still need to rest.” She rolled over to her side, making sure her body is still pressed on mine.

“Can we not sleep and just talk?”

“You still need to have energy for your concert. Sleep.”

“But if I sleep now, I’m going to miss you. We wouldn’t be seeing each other till the 4th of September.”

“Don’t overreact. We always see each other through phone." She mumbled.

“Babe, please. Let’s just talk.” I was waiting for her response when I heard her soft snores. I chuckled on how adorable she looks before giving her forehead a kiss. 

Recalling today’s event, I can’t help but feel happy and at the same time scared. It felt like all the happiness in the world was jampacked for today, and that frightens me. What if it would all be gone in an instant. I know it’s very wrong to have such thought but I’m just afraid to lose Dara. I swear, I’ll do everything to keep her with me.


 

I was awakened by wet kisses being showered on my face.

“Good Morning babe. How’s your one-hour sleep?” 

“I told you I don’t need any sleep. I’m already recharged just being with you.”

“You’re too cheesy first thing in the morning.” She laughed.

“Get up and wash. You’ll be leaving in an hour.”

“I’ll reschedule my flight. Let’s cuddle.” I told her, hugging her tighter.

“Babe, we will see each other again in a few days.” 

“That’s too long!” I whined.

“Aigoooo. Go now or I wouldn’t give you a gift when you returned.” She threatened.

“And what gift is that?” I grinned, knowing what she’s talking about.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out.” She said, giggling.

“I’ll give you a hint though. It includes this…” then she gave me a lingering kiss.

“And this…” I felt her knee slowly caressing my junior down there.

“ babe.” I groaned at her. I felt my body became so hot instantly. I was about to grab her and continue what she started when she immediately went out of the bed.

“Daraaaaaa, come back here! You’re such a tease!”

“Now get up Mr. Kwon Jiyong. I’ll continue that in a few days.” She laughed. Aishhh! Why is she laughing at my state?! 

I got out of the bed and walked towards her, “Can you see this? What should I do now?” I said, pointing on the huge tent forming on my shorts.

“Cold shower is right there. Take your time, I’ll pack your things.” She replied, laughing. Really? She thought this is fun?! God, Dara! How can I survive without you?

 


 

DARA’s POV

Because of the tease I gave, Jiyong started being clingy since we got out of the hotel room. On our way to the airport, he keeps on stealing kisses. When we arrived instead of going out the van, Jiyong stayed. His body wrapped around me.Aishhh! Can't he see the staffs are already waiting outside. Obviously, he has no intent on letting me go. “Babe, you’ll be late.” I tried removing his hands around my waist but he just secured it tighter.

“Remember my gift?” I reminded him. I hope this works. And of course, it will work. I know how his brain works. He let go and was about to go down when I called his attention. “Yah, aren’t you forgetting something?” 

“Oh yeah. I forgot about bringing you. Let’s go!” He grinned, pulling me out of the van.

“Ji! Not that! How can you….” I wasn’t able to finish what I’m going to say when he sealed our lips together.

“There. I love you. See you in Korea. Behave, okay.” He kissed me again before finally leaving. 

I was scrolling mindlessly on Instagram as we go to the restaurant where I'll be meeting Seunghyun's sister when I saw that Jiyong has posted something. I instantly smiled when I opened his post, it contained photos of us together. I thought all my giddiness was all out yesterday but I guess not. Kyaaaaaa!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYhKphggGfl/?taken-by=xxxibgdrgn      

“Babe, we looked good. <3” I messaged him.

“Of course. I think our fans are already spazzing now.” He replied. There you go kid, your appa is spoiling you.

"Surely. Take care! Call or message me when you arrived there. I love you." I replied back.

"Yes ma'am. I love you too! I'm already missing you." 


 

September 3, 2017, Jakarta.

JIYONG’s POV

I still have minutes before the concert starts. I grabbed my phone and called Dara. It only took few rings before she answered.

“Jiyongie!”

“Hi babe!”

“Goodluck to your concert! Show them how great you are.”

“I always show them my best. It’s just different when I’m with you.” 

“Aigoooo, don’t sulk there, and just be happy. Indonesian fans are jjang!”

“I know, I can already hear their loud chants here in the dressing room. I just called because I miss you.”

“We’ll be seeing each other tomorrow. Just rest after your concert, okay.”

“Jiyong, please prepare on standby.” The staff informed me.

“I gotta go now.”

“Enjoy! Can’t wait to see you.”

Hearing her voice, I was recharged again but at the same time it made me miss her more. I can’t wait to hold her.

“Taehee” I called the attention of my manager.

“My flight is tomorrow afternoon, right?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Can you move it immediately after the concert? I really miss Dara, I’m dying already.” I pleaded.

“Just make sure you’ll immediately give us Kwon babies.” He grinned.

“Don’t worry about the babies, consider it done.” I laughed at him, remembering the gift Dara told me in Manila.


Korea...

It was already about 4 in the morning when we arrived. And in about 5 minutes, Taehee will be dropping me off.

When I got home, I slowly opened our bedroom door so I won't wake her up. I was very tired from the concert and flight but seeing her made everything so worth it. I  changed my clothes before I slipped beside her, spooning her body. She squirmed from my sudden touch but thankfully, she didn’t wake up. I took my time smelling her scent. Home. I was close on getting my sleep when I felt her moved again. I opened my eyes, and saw her looking at me weirdly.

“Ji?” She whispered.

“Hi babe.” I softly replied.

“What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be in Jakarta?” She asked, confused.

“Why? You don’t like me here?”

“No, it’s just that... what happened?”

“I just miss you. Can we go to sleep now? I’m really tired babe.” I requested. Of course, I wanted to talk but I think my body is really exhausted and needs some sleep. She was still looking at me, maybe trying to understand the situation.

“Babe, let’s sleep.” I told her again.

“Hmmmm.”  

I’ve already closed my eyes but I can still feel her stares. I blinked my eyes open. Her angelic face staring back at me. She inched her face closer, giving me a quick peck. “I miss you too. Goodnight.” She mumbled, drifting herself back to sleep.

 


Author's Note:

Kyaaaaaaa! I've finished my first ever story! Thank you guys for reading, subscribing, commenting, and upvoting 'DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End'. I hope you enjoyed it! While I was writing this, I can't help but always feel giddy especially when watching MOTTE in Manila fancams. Sorry for making this last update too long, I don't know how to cut it so just bear with it. LOL!

Supposedly, I'm going to end this story after Dara and Jiyong went back to their respective activities after their stay in Manila. But our parents are spoiling us, and in two days we need to prepare ourselves again for MOTTE in KL. I know for sure they'll be feeding us again. So I thought, there's no point on ending this story when they keep on feeding us. So for now, I'll end the story like this while waiting for MOTTE in KL.  I'll just edit the foreword and make this story about Daragon's MOTTE Asian tour <3 Let's also hope that they will be together in Taiwan! *crossfingers

Also, if you've waited for the scene about Dara's gift to Jiyong, I don't know if I can do it just yet. My poor mind is not ready for writing those kind of things, so for now I'll just leave it to your wild imagination. Sorry guys!

I'll be looking forward on updating this again. For now, let's just watch all the fancams before another wave comes. LOL!

Before I forgot, Happy 2nd Weeksary to MOTTE in MANILA, the moment where all our souls left our bodies because of too much giddiness.

THANK YOU AGAIN FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! LET'S SPREAD DARAGON LOVE <3