Tokyo

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

DARA’s POV

The ride back to the hotel was quiet. Jiyong was leaning on my shoulder, already sleeping. I was looking at our entwined hands when I saw the rose he gave me. I smiled, thinking about his effort buying it when he can asked someone to do it. Those little things always made my heart flutters. 

The car passed by the concert venue, and flashbacks of what happened a while ago clouded my head. Performing with Jiyong again still gives a surreal feeling. I enjoyed our stage very much. Oh god! Our ‘Missing You’ stage was R-18! I’m feeling so hot just imagining his lustful stares back there. Erase the thought Dara, let's keep this wholesome. 

At first, I was very scared on how they will receive it here. But the fans were awesome plus Jiyong never fails to be with me. He did his best to make his fans like me. And I figured out there’s really no way I can please everyone. With the job we have, we should be able to handle both the fans and haters. I don’t want to regret anything since I’m getting older too so why not live my life to the fullest, right. I want to enjoy the company of the people around me. I want to savor all the moments I have with Jiyong. There might be consequences with my actions but I’m willing to take the risk. I’ve been through a lot before so I know whatever will happened, I’ll still end up standing again. And with the man beside me, I know I can do it.

When we arrived at the hotel, I was practically dragging Jiyong. He immediately lied down, his feet dangling on the bed’s lower end.

“Babe, wash up first then sleep.”

“Tired.” He mumbled. I had a quick shower, then attend him, wiping him with a towel and changing his clothes.

“Ji, sleep on the pillow.” He crawled his way and slumped his body.

“Come here.” He mumbled back.

I settled myself beside him. His arms automatically s around my waist, his face rested on my neck.

“Tired.”

“I know. Just sleep, we still have an early flight tomorrow.”

“Mmmmm. I love you always.” He whispered, lifting his head and giving me a kiss on the lips.

“I love you too. Sweet dreams.”


 

September 18

JIYONG’s POV

I woke up earlier than Dara which is somewhat unusual. I was too tired last night to the point where I don’t have any energy on changing clothes. Thanks to her, I was able to sleep comfortably.

I was giving her morning kisses when she opened her eyes.

“Morning babe.” She whispered then closed her eyes again, trapping me in a hug.

“Wake up.”

“It’s still dark outside, why are you awake already?”

“We still need to pack our things..” I reminded her. “By the way, thank you last night. Sorry, I was too tired.”

“It’s okay. I like taking care of you.” God, I want to marry her already. She’s spoiling me too much.

Dara was taking a bath when I saw the daisies the fans gave us yesterday. I got some and pinned it to both our bags. There, couple bag is ready.

“Ji! I forgot my clothes. Give it to me.” She shouted. I grabbed the clothes I packed then laughed.

When she got out, she looked at me weirdly then looked at what she’s wearing then looked at me again. She did that on repeat. I was laughing at her reaction, waiting for her wrath.

“Babe! What’s this?!” She complained.

“Why? Couple outfit is my concept when I was packing.” I reasoned out.

“I’m not letting you pack my things again! Godddd!” She replied, annoyed.

I hugged her to do some damage control. “Don’t get mad. We look good in these.”

“Can I do anything? You won’t allow me to change.” She said defeatedly.

“It’s settled then! Tokyo! Here we come!” I shouted.

 


 

DARA’s POV

When we arrived at the airport, I didn’t know there would be fans waiting since it’s way too early. Good thing, Jiyong gave me a black mask earlier.

Though, this would be private trip for me. Jjangmae went with us so he can help with some of my things. He’ll be having his flight back to Korea later this afternoon.

We were about to go down to the waiting area but Jiyong was taking too long.

“Dara, let’s go down.” Jjangmae told me.

“I’ll wait for Jiyong.” I replied.

When I saw him finished getting his things, I started walking. Aigooo, it’s so hard controlling some skinship. While walking downstairs, I suddenly felt him entwining his fingers with mine.“There’s no people now so don’t worry.” He assured me.

“Dara, what’s with your couple look today?” Jjangmae suddenly blurted out.

“I know, it’s too obvious.” Taehee joined the conversation.

“Ask Jiyong and his cheesiness.” 

“Wait, are you two bestfriends now? I thought you hate each other.” I continued.

“We’re on truce today since we have some Daragon interaction. We need to report it to CEO Yang.” They said in unison.


Tokyo, Japan

JIYONG’s POV

“I should go out first. Then follow me after one hour.” Dara suggested as we waited for our luggage. Another weird idea she think is great.

“Why? People know we board the same flight, what’s the use of not getting out together.” I chuckled.

“I don’t know. Let’s just do it. Our outfit is still making me shy.”

“Are you for real?”

“Yes. Bye! See you in one hour!” She waved at me and run towards the exit. Aigooo, she’s unbelievable!

 

“Junsuke, you’re here!” I greeted while he walked his way towards me.

“Hi Jiyong! How was your flight?”

“It’s fine. Why are you here? I thought you’ll be in the car.”

“I was waiting with your girlfriend there but she told me to pick you up. You know she won't take no as answer so I just follow.” He replied mindlessly.

Dara immediately scoot beside the window when we arrived at the car.

“Jiyongie!”

“Why tell me to wait for one hour then ask Junsuke to get me,”

“Nothing. I just thought that you might forget about me so I send him.” She grinned.

At the hotel, Dara went back to sleep since she wasn’t able to do so during flight. I tried to wake her up few hours after so she could accompany me on meeting a designer based in Tokyo.

“Babe, we should get going.” I shake her softly.

“I’m still sleepy. Can I pass?”

“Okay. Just rest. I’ll get going, call me if you need anything.” I kissed her before leaving.