Jealous Dragon

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

September 21

JIYONG’s POV

“Babe, your schedule for GIB is still tomorrow, can’t we go back together?” I asked, wondering if I can still change her mind.

“I still need to do some things. Remember this Japan trip is too sudden. And we’ll see each other later at night.” She reminded me for the nth time. It’s still early in the morning but Dara is already preparing to go back to Korea. If I have a choice, I’ll go back with her but I still have some commitments here.

“You don’t have to send me to the airport, I can manage." She suggested.

“No, I’ll go with you.”

At the airport…

“Babe, you don’t need to get off the car. I’m really fine.”

“I want to send you off.” I insisted but she quickly kissed me goodbye then ran off. Aigooo!  


 

After dropping off Dara, I checked my phone. And guess what, Dara have posted photos of her with Mino, Hanbin, and One. Huhhhh! Who do they think they are? I was trying to calm down myself when I saw a preview of GIB. WHAT!!! That kid! What's his name, ONE? , what are they even thinking to have such episode. God, I hate this!

I called her immediately, hoping that she already arrived safely.

“DARA! WHAT IS THIS?” I asked when she answered.

“Yah, why are you shouting? What happened?”

“Milky couple? Visual couple? A dance with Mino? Huhhhh! What was that?”

“Bwahahahhaha! Babe, what’s with you these days?” How dare this girl, laughing at me.

“I’m not jealous but you already have a boyfriend which is me in case you forgot.”

“You’re the one who said that, not me. And why? I love those kids. I think they are all cute.” She reasoned out. Wow, way to bruise her boyfriend’s ego. Can’t she see, I’m getting paranoid.

“They are not cute! They looked ugly!”

“Admit it, you're jealous. Don’t worry babe, I just want to have fun with younger boys other than you.”

“Daraaaa! Did I really hear that from you? I look much younger than them, even cuter, and definitely a better rapper. And I’m sure I have more fangirls.”

“Then go to your fangirls.” I heard her laugh. Damn, why is she so good with this kind of fight.

“Babe, please don’t go near them. I should have taken the same flight with you. Aishhhhh!” 

“That’s recorded Ji. It’s not like I’m with them right now…. On the second note, shall I call them?” God! How dare she teased me.

“Sandara Park! Stop that! Or I’ll ask YG hyung to stop all their promotions.” I need to use my connection to protect her from everyone.

“Aigooo! Stop being jealous.”

“I’m not jealous! Those kids were supposed to be practicing, and not being lovey dovey with you.” I defended myself. Of course, I’m jealous but she doesn’t need to know that. I just need to get rid of those boys.

“If you say so. See you later. I shall go now to YG, maybe they’re there.” She laughed then hang up on me. How dare she hang up on me! Just, wow, my girlfriend is unbelievable. I tried calling her again and when she picked up, “Dara, don’t you dare meet up with them. Don’t leave the house. I’m going home now.” I said with finality.

“I love you!” She simply replied then ended the call again. Now she’s acting like nothing happened. Aigooo! This is giving me headache.

I was trying my best to reschedule my flight but luck isn’t on my side today. There were no earlier flights to Korea except my flight later. Aishhhhh! Dara, better behave.

Time was getting slower and slower in Tokyo, and I’m practically glued on my phone waiting for Dara’s updates and messages. I’m still jealous about her post with the YG kids, and now look what I’m seeing – Bajowoo just posted a photo with her on IG with caption, “here we stanDARA.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZSumuaD7mB/?taken-by=99percentis

I closed my eyes, questioning why should my girlfriend be a man-magnet. It's making me crazy!

“Yahhh, hyung! What’s with the post?” I immediately called Bajowoo.

“The post with Dara?”

“Yes. Why do you stan her? Do you like her too? Please no!”

“HAHAHAHHA! Jiyong, what’s with you! Dara is right. You’re a jealous man these days. It’s just a post to show my support to Dara. I saw the hate comments about her, so I caption it with that to show my support.” He explained. Awwwww, my friend is too sweet. It’s making my heart soft.

“Is that the reason? Thank you hyung.”

“There, I just change it. It's 'herewestand' already.” Bajowoo suddenly said.

“Why? I think the first caption is better?”

“I just thought that maybe haters will make this an issue again. It’s better to be safe.” He explained.

“Hyung! I love you!” I confessed my love to him after hearing his concern to Dara. He might have cringed with my reply since he suddenly ended my call. Hahaha! Anyways, I’m very thankful to have such friends. At least, I know someone will protect her other than me.

I better step up my game, I need to post something too. There, Good vibes only!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZSy51vALcy/?taken-by=xxxibgdrgn

Minutes after posting, Dara sent me a message.

 “Goodvibes only <3 I love you!” 


 

When I got back to Korea, Dara informed me she need to get some things from their house. After leaving my luggage, I headed to the salon to change my hair color. 

“Babe, I’m home!” I shouted. She quickly emerged from our bedroom, and gave me a hug.

“I miss you.” She replied before giving me a quick peck. Then, she returned back to the bedroom. Whoaaa, that’s it? We didn’t see each other for hours then that’s what I only get.

“That’s it?” I asked weirdly. Didn’t she even notice my hair? I waited in the salon for hours to have this but she didn't even glance at it.

“Babe, I'm busy. I’m unpacking your things from Malaysia and Japan. And I still need to pack your 2 weeks worth of clothes for Europe.” She replied without looking at me. I looked at all the mess inside our room, and she was definitely right. 


 

DARA’s POV

Looking at our bed, Jiyong was lying down, silently staring at the ceiling. Just thinking about it, I’m gonna miss this guy again.

I stopped working with his things and got my phone. I started uploading photos of us during his concert in Malaysia. Seeing our polaroid and stage photos, I bet our supporters would go wild again. I hope he will finish his tour well.

https://twitter.com/krungy21/status/910871461077725184

https://twitter.com/krungy21/status/910878842075541504

 

 

In a matter of seconds, my twitter account was bombarded. Aigooo! But the man who I wanted to notice my post was still staring at the ceiling. Aisssh, he always has his phone on his hand, why not now?

“Babe, someone posted.” I told him, holding my phone up. I crossed my fingers, hoping he would get his phone. I was waiting and waiting, but still haven’t see any reaction. Okay, that’s it! I climbed on our bed and shoved him my phone. He looked at me weirdly before he grabbed my phone. Then, his gummy smile started showing. There! Mission success!

“Babe, you’re so cheesy.” He giggled as I snuggled beside him taking his body’s warmth.

“Are you okay?” I asked but he just shook his head.

“Then, why are you looking lost?”

“I was just thinking why I’m so jealous these days. I think it’s my hormones.” He replied seriously. I was trying so hard not to laugh with his explanation. Did he really say hormones? OMO! My Jiyongie is acting like a girl.

“Babe, didn’t you notice something?” He asked.

“What? Everything is normal.” I looked at him, confused.

“Are you sure? You can’t see something that changed.” He replied while flipping his hair. Oh, now I figure it out. He’s talking about his newly dyed red hair.

“If it’s about your hair, what’s there to fuss about? You always change color, nothing really new.” Jiyong pouted with my reply. He’s probably expecting a huge reaction.

“I just think that making my hair red is equivalent to new face” He sulked.

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BABE!!!! CAN YOU STOP THAT?! YOU’RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE! HAHAHA!”

“Aigooo, how can I live without you? You’re the only one who can always make me laugh like this. Hahahaha!”

“Can you repeat that?” He asked, grinning. I can smell something fishy with that look.

“No! I don’t want to hear your cheesiness parade.” I laughed again. I went out of bed to finish what I’m doing.

Then, I thought of a brilliant idea. Since I won’t be with Jiyong for a long time, I guess I should give him a gift tonight to boost his energy for his upcoming tour in Europe.

“Babe, can you do something for me?” I asked without looking at him.

“Can you buy me some pills now?” I continued.

“As in right now? What for, I’m not here for the next few weeks.” I felt him moved then he whispered near my ear.

“You’re not planning on doing it with someone else, right?” I looked back at him questioning his ridiculous idea.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to. I guess no Kwon babies for tonight.” I replied casually. The thing is I used the last pill I have while we were in Japan a.k.a yesterday. 

In record speed, he suddenly got up, wore his jacket, and leave the house. I got you Mr. Kwon Jiyong.

I’m still not finished with his clothes when he arrived. Wow! I think it only took him 10 minutes.

“I’m here with the pills!” He shouted, hurrying his way to the bedroom.

“Babe, calm down. Why are you in a hurry?” I laughed at him. He immediately s his arms around my waist and started my neck.

“I bought it already. Shall we start?”

“Let me just finish this. It’s hard being Kwon Jiyong’s stylist in case you don't know.”

“I don’t care if you only pack t-shirt and pants. I can still make them look trendy.”

“You’re too full of yourself. Just give me a minute.” I replied back. He loosened his hold onto me and worked his way around his clothes, packing the remaining clothes with incredible speed.

“There! They’re all good! Shall we?” He smiled, pointing at his luggage all packed and ready to go. Oh well, since I’m the culprit of this, might as well start.

“Shower first?” I giggled at him. Being the obedient boyfriend that he is, he immediately carried me bridal style going to the bathroom.

“Babe, no need to hurry. We have all the night.”