MOTTE in Tokyo Day 1

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

September 19

DARA’s POV

“It’s my first time seeing this red PMO belt.” I said to Jiyong as we both getting ready on meeting up with Dongwook a.k.a Se7en. We’re supposed to attend his concert last night but our plans changed since Jiyong’s parents were also here.

“I’m not selling it. It’s exclusive for us only.” He explained.

“Where did you get this pants from? It’s confusing me.” I asked while checking my makeup on the full body mirror. Instead of answering, he went behind me. He started kissing my neck and that’s when I felt something. Why do I feel his hand on my , literally on my 's flesh?

“Ji?”

“I bought it for you. How does it feel?” He replied seductively. I touched the back of my pants, but I was shocked when I felt his hand on my own flesh instead. I'm not imagining things, right? I immediately turned around so I can look at it in the mirror, and lo and behold horror hit me. The pants I was wearing has a zipper at the back, and my ert boyfriend just ped it revealing my .

“Jiyong! What the hell is this pants?” I shouted. I’m really regretting that I let him pack my clothes. God! What do I do with his craziness!

“What’s wrong? I think it’s awesome.”

“What’s wrong?! You’re asking me what’s wrong! Are you on your right mind? Why would a pants have a zipper at the back? Should I it so I can poop? Huh! Why don’t you wear it if it’s awesome?!” He’s testing my patience too early in the morning.

“Babe! I just thought that since we didn’t get to make some Kwon babies last night. I’ll make you wear that today so I can easily it later tonight.” He pouted.  What?! How come he came up with such lame excuse?!

“Ji! Are you even thinking?!”

“Of course, babe. I’m always thinking about you!” He grinned. Why?! Why me Lord? I’m sure I’m a good girlfriend these days but why?! I closed my eyes for a while letting the craziness of my boyfriend sink in.

“Don’t worry. No one will touch you. It’s clearly written on your belt PEACEMINUSONE. Only I, can remove and see what’s inside that pants.” He reasoned out again. Aishhhhhhh! I can’t do anything but to just sigh. My headache will just get worse dealing with this.

“Babe, I know you’re mad at me but can we postpone it later. Hyung just message me, asking where we are already.” 


 

Dongwook is a very good friend of ours, way back during our trainee days in YG. He’s even one of the reasons why Jiyong and I can date secretly even if it’s not allowed. But I know, CEO Yang knew about it from the start.

“Dongwook! Long time no see, I miss you!”

“I miss you too Dara! Hi Jiyong!” 

“Hyung! Sorry, we weren’t able to attend last night.” Jiyong apologized.

We spent the late morning, catching up. However, Jiyong and I rarely interact with each other. I’m still annoyed, he didn’t even apologize.

I noticed Jiyong constantly checking his phone. Taehee must be asking him to go on the concert venue already. He still need to do some soundcheck for his concert later. Suddenly, my phone also received a message. “Noona, please tell Jiyong to go here now. He kept on ignoring me.” 

I still don’t want to talk to him but I need to help his manager.

“Dongwook, I’m sorry but can you please excuse Jiyong. He needs to go now.”

“Ji, you should go. They already need you there.”

“It’s still early. It would be fine.” He reasoned out.

“Please!”

“Okay. Wait…. Hyung, can I talk to Dara for a while?” He asked Dongwook who just nodded. We excused ourselves and talk somewhere.

“Babe, sorry! Please don’t ignore me anymore.”

“I just think you’re getting overboard sometimes but it’s okay. Don’t worry about that.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay. You should go now. They are already waiting for you.” I assured him grabbing his hands. I don't want to let his mood down especially that he still has a concert later.

“Are we really okay?” He pouted.

“We’re okay. I’m just not feeling well this morning that’s why I overreact at your teasing.”

“You’ll still go to my concert later, right? I need you there.”

“I won’t miss it for the world. I’ll see you there.” I smiled, giving him the assurance he needed.

“Where are you going after this?” He asked.

“I’ll meet up with Junsuke so I can go around Tokyo, then we’ll go to your concert. Go now.”

“I’ll see you later, okay? I love you!” He kissed me before heading to the car.

Aigoooo, I really can’t resist that man. He’s way too charming! 

I went back to Dongwook and told him that Jiyong already left.

“Dara, is there anything wrong? You’re not talking to each other a while ago.” He asked concerned.

“You notice that?”

“Of course, I’ve known the both of you for so long, how could I not? So, what happened?”

“Nothing. It’s just a small thing.”

“What is it Dara?” 

“Aishhh, it’s just that I’m not feeling well this morning but that guy decided to tease me. I’m not in the mood to deal with it so I decided not to talk to him. He didn’t even apologize not until minutes ago.” I confessed.

“Dara, you’re the only person who perfectly knows Jiyong’s personality. He’s always careless and childish but he will always treasure you.” He defended Jiyong.

“I know. Don’t worry, we’re already okay. How could I even resist that man? Even if he didn’t say sorry, I’ve already forgiven him.”

“Wait a minute.” I grabbed my phone and messaged Jiyong.

“Babe, you just left me back there. I forgot to say, I LOVE YOU! See you later! KWON JI YONG JJANG!”

“Dara, let’s take some photos” Dongwook suggested after I put down my phone.

“Wait! Is that Jiyong?” Dongwook suddenly said while looking at my back.

“Huh? He already left.” I replied, confused.

I was about to look back when a man's body suddenly blocked my vision. When I looked up, it was really Jiyong. He was grinning at me, waving his hands.

“Jiyong? Why are you here? You’re supposed to…..” I wasn’t able to continue as I felt his lips already sealed with mine.

“I love you too! See you later!” He grinned.

“Hyung, I’ll go now! Take care of Dara!” He continued waving before disappearing again.

“Is that really Jiyong?” I asked, confused on what had just happened.

“Dara, wake up! That’s really your boyfriend!” He laughed.

“Aigooo, you two can’t get enough of each other. Show some respect to your sunbae.”

I laughed at him but the giddiness I’m feeling right now is too much. Kyaaaaaaaaaa! He came back just to tell me he loves me. Kyaaaaaaaaa!

“You’re blushing too much. You can release it if you want.”

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! DONGWOOK! JIYONG RETURNED JUST TO SAY HE LOVE ME TOO! HE EVEN KISSED ME! KYAAAAAAAAAAA! MY BOYFRIEND IS SO SWEET!” I exclaimed loudly.


 

After meeting with Dongwook, I met up with Junsuke. We went around Tokyo, shopping and eating. Jiyong kept on flooding me with his messages when he should be resting or practicing.

“Dara, what’s with Jiyong?” Junsuke suddenly asked.

“Why?”

“He keeps on telling me to guard you. He said to make sure you’ll not meet new faces.” I can't believe he still thinks that's true. Just imagining the jealous dragon makes me laugh.

“Just ignore him. We’ll be seeing him later anyways.”

Junsuke and I went early to the venue so we can still greet Jiyong before the concert starts. 

I saw Jiyong’s parents entering the stadium so I went to greet them first before going to Jiyong. When I entered the dressing room, I saw Jiyong lying on the couch ,looking sick. Worry instantly engulfed me.

“Babe, are you okay?” I approached him quickly and checked his temperature.

“Of course, especially that you’re already here.” He forced his smile, sitting up before hugging me.

“You’re not babe. You’re hot, you have fever. Why didn’t you tell me, we’re texting all this time?”

“Did you already take some medicine?” My inner motherly instinct suddenly kicked in.

“Mmmm, I’ll be fine. Two hours will pass by quickly.” He replied as if he’s in his great shape.

I sent him to the stage, making sure that he would be really fine.

“Babe, if you can’t handle it anymore stop, okay? The fans will understand it, your health is our priority here.” He just replied me with his gummy smile. No one can really stop him, anyways.

“Rule the stage, Kwon Jiyong!” I gave my encouragement before giving him a peck.

Watching him perform on stage with all his heart though he’s not feeling well made me pity and admire him at the same time. I can clearly see that he’s tired but he managed to mask it with his energy. I felt bad that he need to endure his sickness just to give the best performance to his fans. But his dedication to his craft made him the great person that all people love including me.

After the concert ended, we immediately went back to the hotel so Jiyong could rest early. This man is too hardworking, always forgetting about his health. I helped him change his clothes and constantly wiped his body with a towel so his fever would disappear.

“I told you before stop pushing yourself too much. Look at you now. You’re making me worried, your parents even called me a while ago.”

“Sorry.”

“Aigooo, why are you so hardworking.”

“Babe, you’re the same as me. You always fly here and there for different projects.” I stayed silent, knowing that what he said was true. Since entering this industry, I always make sure to grab all opportunities coming along the way. When it comes to work, Jiyong and I both believe that they are all blessings so we need to work hard for them.

“Babe, you can stop that. I feel better already.”

“Just sleep.”

“I think I would feel better if I can hug you now.” He reasoned out. 

Putting down the towel on the bedside table, I settled myself beside him. When he hugged me, I quickly felt the heat caused by his fever. I really hope he gets better tomorrow.

“There! This is way better.” He mumbled, settling his face on my neck.

“Are you still mad at me?” He continued.

“No. I’m not really that mad earlier. I’m just annoyed.” I assured him.

“Sorry for always making you mad these days.”

“Babe, why are you being dramatic? I think our small fights are cute.” I confessed.

“Why? It’s making me crazy when you’re not talking to me.”

“Even if I do that, I can’t resist you for too long. I love you too much to stay mad at you.”

“Also, didn’t you notice that after our small fights, we always become sweeter with each other. I like that part the most.” I giggled, remembering how he suddenly appeared back earlier just to kiss me.

“I really think I’ve infected you with my cheesiness.” He laughed.

“Ji, of all times why did you get sick today? We didn’t even get to use the pants you made me wear.” I .

“Babe, sick is not in my dictionary when it comes to Kwon babies.” He replied, suddenly a certain spot on my neck. U-oh, wrong move Dara! Why did you say that?

“Sleep now Ji. You need to rest so you can be better for tomorrow's concert. Seungri is even coming.” I reminded him.

“Stop changing the topic.” He replied while his kisses travelled from my neck to my shoulder.

“Babe, let’s sleep please.” I pleaded. As much as I wanted to respond, he needs to rest and gain his energy.

“Aigoooo, now you’re getting shy. You started it.” I closed my eyes tightly, not replying to him.

“Stop pretending to be asleep. Goodnight! Thank you for taking care of me! I love you!” I heard him said before he nuzzled his face against my neck again.

 


Author's Note:

First of all, thank you guys for reading this! Also, thank you to those who are commenting. I really appreciate them, keep them coming! It makes me finish an update faster :)

Oh, I wanted to say sorry if you find my story too cheesy. Aigoooo, I just want them fluffy and all. It's making me giddy just writing about it. Kyaaaaa! Also, if you notice I always include conversations before they go to sleep. I just imagined that it's the time of the day which they are always looking forward to. That after their long busy days as an artists, they will always have that babe time. <3

ALSO, HAPPY MONTHSARY TO US! KYAAAAAAAA! IT'S BEEN A MONTH SINCE MOTTE IN MANILA! IT'S BEEN A MONTH SINCE OUR PARENTS ARE CONSTANTLY FEEDING US! SEPTEMBER IS REALLY A PRECIOUS MONTH <3 LET'S ALL LOOK FORWARD TO THE COMING MONTHS! :) DARA TV SOON! <3