☆*: Woozi (I)

SEVENTEEN | Drabbles + Oneshots

  ̀ूFluff  ̀ू 

"Move out of the way," Jihoon's voice had a very dangerous edge to it.

You huffed a little, crossing your arms over your chest. "No."

A frustrated groan was his response as he hefted the guitar a little higher onto his shoulder.

"Let me at him," Woozi's eyes shone with an insidious light, "I promise I won't kill him...much."

You kept your arms crossed stubbornly and refused him entry into your room which currently housed a terrified Mingyu.

Why your friend would continue to antagonize the miniature version of Satan was beyond you. Nevertheless, he was your friend and it was your responsibility not to allow a terrible fate to befall him.

"What did he do?" You asked, genuinely curious. Woozi never looked so disheveled and furious; usually he would let the matter dissipate after a few mock swings of his "extra" guitar. But this time he had stormed all around the apartment, demanding that Mingyu show himself.

The angry expression so swiftly changed to a bashful shyness that you felt bewilderment at the drastic 180.

A pink was making its way onto his cheeks. "He, well. He um, heard me singing a song."

You furrowed your eyebrows slightly in confusion. "And this is bad because...?"

Woozi who usually was unflustered was pulling at his collar with the hand that wasn't holding his guitar. "The song was of, um, sensitive uh, matters."

"Oh my-HE WAS SINGING A LOVE SONG HE WROTE HIMSELF DEDICATED TO YOU-HOLY WAS THAT SO DIFFICULT WOOZI?!" Clearly Mingyu was tired of the stilted message Woozi was trying to convey.

You couldn't help the crimson blush that bloomed on your cheeks while you looked shyly at Woozi who couldn't seem to decide whether to be furious or die-in-a-hole embarrassed.

"Mingyu. I WILL KILL YOU." His ears were bright red as he growled out the threat.

"Yah!" The tall male yelped before saying to you, "Control your boyfriend!"

You rolled your eyes before calling out sweetly, "You know, if Woozi were my boyfriend I wouldn't need to stop him. And frankly, as of right now I have no inclination of helping you."

"But," you started, reaching out and taking Woozi's hand, "I may be kind enough to allow you some time to atone for what you have done. The apartment better be spotless by the time we get back from our date."

You shot a charming smile towards Woozi before pulling him towards the door. An adorable noise of surprise accompanied the falling of a guitar onto the carpeted floor as you gently pulled him towards the door.

After the pair of you left, Mingyu stumbled out of your room. "Yeah the grand prize of getting your friends together is cleaning up the apartment. What a bargain." A chagrined smile accompanied the sardonic words.

A/N Sorry about not posting yesterday.. had a real hectic Sunday so there will be two today~