☆*: Hoshi (I)

SEVENTEEN | Drabbles + Oneshots

  ̀ूFluff  ̀ू 

It was quite the normal day, the kind you would likely forget in the coming week. It was so utterly mundane that you couldn't wait for it to be over.

So thus was why you never thought this would be the day. The last task, before you could settle in for the night, was going outside to water the plants while the sun began to set.

As you watered the little flowers you grew in your small garden, you could hear thundering footsteps approaching you. You didn't think much of it; there were kids running around the neighbourhood all the time.

Except it wasn't a kid (in the literal sense...the figurative sense however..). It was a grown man and he, without any excuse, tackled you to the ground. You had the wind knocked out of you, but still somehow had the hose still clutched in your hands.

When you saw the face of your attacker, anger and annoyance took the forefront of your feelings and so sprayed him soundly in his face. Your shirt had already been soaked through and your hair was damp and mussed up.

A gurgle that sounded like a sorry came from the man that still trapped you to the ground.

He wasn't faring much better yet he still looked as attractive as ever with a quirky grin on his lips. His eyes were curved adorably into crescents as he gazed at you.

You threw the hose to the side before grabbing his cheeks and bringing his face mere breaths apart from yours. "I hate you."

A mock hurt expression entered his eyes as he leaned even closer, "Is that anyway to greet your boyfriend after so much time apart?"

"Well maybe I wouldn't have-" you were cut off by his lips that felt so stupidly right that you forgot all about everything else.

Your lips parted from his after a long moment before he leapt up to escape your fury.

"I'm sorry!" He trilled before running towards the house, a mischievous glint in his eyes

"KWON SOONYOUNG."