☆*: Joshua (I)

SEVENTEEN | Drabbles + Oneshots

  ̀ूFluff  ̀ू 

You raised a skeptical eyebrow as you studied the concoction that lay upon the plate in front of you.

"You can't cook can you."

A flush crept its way onto Joshua's cheeks as a strangled noise came from him.

You couldn't help but to chuckle at the way he was very obviously avoiding your eyes.

You reached over and s an arm around his waist before snuggling into his chest.

An even brighter blush appeared but Joshua he couldn't stop the bashful grin that was emerging.

When you laced your hands together and began to pull him away from the kitchen he stopped you.

"I make a mean scrambled egg?"

You glanced at the playful expression on Joshua's face and shrugged, "Sure, scrambled eggs for dinner. I'm down."

He gestured a little to the apron he was still wearing; a cheekily expectant smile was upon his face.

You smirked a little, tugging at the 'Kiss the Cook' apron and placing a light peck on his lips.


 

A/N

Hey-O! I hope any readers are enjoying it so far~ I will definitely get through all of the members at least once, posting everyday. After that, sporadic updates maybe, we will have to see. Also, I am also open to requests! Request anything you would like, but don't expect it I suppose since I might be selective of what I write.