The Date - my POV -

Short Stories - Starring: You

You'd been waiting for 37 minutes exactly now. 

Good thing he'd texted you beforehand - which was his habit - or you would have been so overly angry, you hated waiting. You swung your feet from the wall you sat on and sighed. 

In two minutes you saw a blue hat rushing towards you. You jumped off the wall, waited for him to arrive. Leeteuk was out of breath when he came next to you. He was waring a matching blue scarf and sunglasses. He'd attract more attention this way, you thought. 

"Finally." you said as he got his breath in control. 

"Sorry-" he panted, "the traffic - it's a hell."

"For how long have you been running?" you said holding his arm worriedly - you'd sulked more than enough for making you wait.

"Uh... most of the way." he said, straightening up and scratching his head. Your eyes widened. 

"Oh no, don't you have a mini show tonight?!" you asked in panic. As much as you knew, he'd have to dance Don't Don and one more - which would most probably be Bonamana. He laughed and ruffled your hair. 

"Don't worry, I'll manage. It's worth it." he said with his dimple smile. 

"Yah! My hair!" you squealed, fixing it back; you were blushing. He still made you blush like a high school girl. "So, what's this surprise you were talking about?" 

"Actually, it's nothing special. I just wanted a normal date with you." he said, "We're leaving for Super Show soon and you'll be gone for six months after that too... I at least wanted this much for us."

"You..." you couldn't say anything, you just slipped your hand into his, your fingers automatically interlaced. You were going to America as an exchange student for the last year of your university, for six months at least; he'd been thinkinkg about that. He'd been thinking about how you'd never been able to go on a normal date despite all those times he took you out to special places and stuff. "You brainless prince, it IS special!" you smiled at him. 

"So today i'm the brainless prince?" he squeezed your hand and giggled.

"Nope! You're my prince charming today." you rose on your toes and planted a kiss on the corner of his lips.

"Oh, I should have just taken you to a hotel, too bad..." he mused. You punched him lightly on his stomach. He laughed at your face - you blushed far too easily.

"Hey, you should be nicer on me!" he said.

"I'm nice enough to a perferted prince." you shrugged. "But since you wanna go to a hotel, I'm choosing where we're going. Unless you had a plan already." 

"I don't have a plan. See, I just wanted a usual date; a movie, a dinner, walking around together..."

"No movie. I can watch them alone. I missed you." you said, "But it's too early for a dinner. Hungry?"

"Not at all." 

"Okay, then... destination is the amusement park." you declared. You'd been wanting to go there for a while anyways. You wouldn't get a better opportunity. 

"Oh! It's been long since I last went there!" he said, excitedly smiling. You'd never done that together before - you didn't want to be found out (for him more than you since you didn't want his popularity going down) so you'd never offered. You got happy when you saw the excited smile of his. You pulled him from his hand.

"Come, let's hurry up!" you said. He followed you. You led you two to the bus. He held you close all the way to the amusement park. When you arrived, you bought the tickets. Then the second thing you did was to buy one king size cotton candy for the two of you and get on Viking. 

You couldn't believe how much Leeteuk screamed. You hadn't heard him scream this much since that first time you went to the movie theatre and watche The Ghost Ship. You couldn't decide if you should scream or laugh at his exaggerated screams. In the end you did both which became a very weird and creepy sound. 

"Next was the House of Horror. As you walked in, you insisted on holding his hand no matter what. You almost died of laughter when a Pirates of Caribbean skeleton suddenly fell and hung in front of you and Leeteuk jumped a feet away screaming. 

Then came the roller coaster. He wasn't as scared at this, you both had fun. Then you gave a break where you ate ice-cream and he played shooting game to win a keychain for you - getting annoyed at the high-scholar next to you who won a giant teddy bear for his date and gave him funny looks all the time. You attached the keychain to your bag immediately and barely kept from making fun of him. 

After that, you insisted on Water Splash. You both got mostly drenched, you hid into one of those drying boxes that worked with coins and blew hot air. He had a white shirt under his jacket - eye feast for you. But you also had a cream and blue dress on. You gazed at each other as the warm wind drying you up messed both your hair. "Aish, we really should have gone to a hotel..." he mused. "We could, if you had time." you smirked at him. 

Then you got on the ferris wheel. You sat right next to him. As your car climbed up, he leaned in and kissed you, starting sofly. You kissed him back. You pulled his blue hat off and touched his hair like you'd wanted to all day long. You kept kissing as the car rose to the top and started its journey down. After a while you broke the kiss. You both needed to collect yourselves and someone needed to stop you. 

When you got off, Leeteuk said he was getting tired.  You went off for a few minutes to give bach the tickets you had left. He was waiting for you in a hidden place. You went to him, he walked towards you, smiling. 

Exactly then a fangirl noticed him. You noticed it as she poked her friend and pointed at him. He had noticed it too. But she wasn't he last one to notice him; as a few more saw him, he mouthed 'run' to you. You got ready to run as he kept walking towards you normally.

"Leeteuuukk!! Oppaaaaa!!!" a fangirl screamed just when he reached you. He grabbed your arm and started running at top speed. You had a hard time following with his speed; but he held you safely and each time you tripped you would almost fly instead of falling down for he pulled you that strongly. 

You hid in a narrow street to lose the fangirls. You both were out of breath; he was leaning on the wall and was holding you close. You stood like that until you believed you were safe. Then started laughing.

For the dinner, you bought cup noodles for both of you as he waited for you in the same narrow street. You leaned your back on the wall and squated down, started slurping your noodles. 

"Wah, I didn't notice I was this hungry~" Leeteuk whined happily.Then continued eating before you could reply. 

"I really never thougt I would do such a thing in my life... I mean, I'm eating cup noodles in a deserted street, with the girl I love, hiding from my fans..." he laughed.

"See it's fun, so nothing's wrong..." you mused.

"Yeah, it was fun." he mused too. You both kept eating.

He called a cab when he needed to go. He invited you too; but you knew he would try to attend to you and go with to shooting both and it would be hard on him. He was tired already. So you politely refused. 

As you walked home alone, you recalled the first time you met. It was in the middle of the night and you were studying like hell, you had a project to complete. You'd noticed you didn't have any pudding or chocolate left so you'd went out for the store close by. Since it was the middle of the night, you hadn't bothered to change outfit or fix your hair into something better than the silly messy bun on the top of your head. As you were on the way back, you'd heard him calling to you from behind. He was wearing a cap and scarf that covered his face so you'd got scared and wild. He'd hurriedly said he meant no harm and pulled the scarf down, leaving you in a shock. 

You laughed as you remembered how you'd actually poked him and chanted "Oh my, I really should see a doctor, my hallucinations have gone overboard." and the reaction of his. He'd looked so shocked. He'd told you he was real. He had seperated from his group and was lost now; his bag was stolen and he had no phone or money. He just wanted to borrow your phone to call his manager.

"It's cold," you'd said, "You'll freeze before he sends a car for you. I only have enough money for a bus; but let's go together? I'll bring you to where you need to be. And I mean no harm, I swear." you'd said, friendly. He'd thanked you and accepted the offer. The road was long - you both were surprised how he'd ended up there - and you talked all the way long. You'd been really relaxed and normal with him which resulted in him being more relaxed with you. By the end of the road, you'd already become friends - a lot closer than it would be possible if your personalities didn't match. 

He'd been really kind on you when he'd arrived. He'd offered to introduce you to the other members too; but you'd refused, you didn't want to be remembered "the hoodlum with a bun" by Super Junior. You'd wrote your phone number on his hand(loving each second of it) and told him he could call whenever he felt distressed and bored and that you would love to chat with him. He'd called a cab for you himself and you went back home by a cab. 

About two weeks later, a number you didn't reckognize had called you. You'd answered the call and heard his voice. You didn't expect it anymore so you were shocked, didn't know what to say for a second. "Umm, you remember me, right? It's the right number?" he'd asked. You'd laughed and affirmed. You'd chatted for more than half an hour. He'd told you about the conflicts with members and SM and how tiring the Japan schedule was. And how he was stuck with one song he wanted to complete soon but couldn't find the right lyrics for. You'd envied him and his troubles. When he was surprised, you started telling him your troubles. How your family was in Busan and not a wealthy one and sent all the money they could earn to you just so you could graduate; how your roommate had stolen your boyfriend you'd been dating for six months, was now four-timing on him and you were stuck with her because you couldn't move out with your income for this was the cheapest room. How you'd studied without sleeping for a week and still got low grades. Basically, why you envied his life. You'd said he should appreciate what he had and be positive and cheer up.

He'd felt sorry for you, you knew it; and it wasn't your intention telling these to him. You'd just wanted to... well, you didn't know even now why you'd told all these to him; but you'd felt comfortable talking to him. You'd given him some small advices on what he could do to help him about his troubles. You'd asked a gazillion of questions to make him get out all of his troubles. After this, you'd started telling each other the awkward and hilarious stories you had. When you'd hung up, he was a lot more cheerful.

Two days later, when they'd returned to Korea, he'd called you again. He'd said he wanted to see some movies; but no one wanted to accompany you since they all were busy with their families, work or sleep - and games in Kyuhyun's case. You'd jumped on the offer. He'd rented a whole small saloon of the movie theatre. You'd watched Titanic first(as it was a classic), then the newest of The Saw series, then The Hangover to have a good laugh. That had been your first date.

He'd properly confessed to you in two months. You were already in love with him by then; but you'd waited for it. And it was worth it when you saw the happiness in his eyes after your first kiss. You were so meant to be, you knew it from heart. You'd had fights over nothing and make up after one day. You'd had fun like children together. You'd been there for each other's troubles. For more than a year, you'd been a perfect couple everyone'd envy.

When you'd got the scholarship for the student exchange program, he'd supported you on your decision to go for it. It'd be a really good thing for your future and he knew it too. He'd said he would look forward for your return; but you'd  get fed up with his calls. You'd laughed. You didn't want to leave him and go; but he'd insisted. He'd even said maybe you two should break up if he got a bad influence on your future career. It was one big threat. You'd immediately accepted then. Still, your heart ached every time you thought about not being able to see him for six whole months.

You would leave for America in two weeks and their world tour was starting in three weeks - it would last long too. You were going to miss him a lot. You decided to invite him to stay over for the next weekend, hoped he would be free the next morning too. 

***

"Ooooh, Asian Princess has a boy's picture on her phone~~"

"Oh? Lemme see, lemme see!!" 

"Umm... uh..."

"Blushing, blushing!! Is this your boyfriend, hm??" 

"Well... yeah?"

"He's beautiful... What's his name?" 

"Uh..." to hell with it. "Jung Soo?"

"Haha, yeah, and I'm married with Kyuhyun!"

"Huh, who? Are these idols?"

"Yeah, honey, those are idols. And you, miss evil princess! Don't trick the ignorant like this, they'll believe you! But a fellow ELF? I'd never believe~"

"Haha, yeah, sorry..." you laughed sorrily at your blonde friend hanging his head from your shoulder. You'll never know... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey there, Poison here!! *waves*

after the last friendship disaster, only Leeteuk could save me from my depression. and he's really good at that, you know? xD hope you like this one too~ :D

and my dear "write more haefish"ers; the next one on the line is a relatively long Haefish story, woot for you! >w< but since it's relatively long, it might take me long to type, i'm sorry in advance for that ^^'

and guys, again; COMMENTS ARE LOVE! and i love you all!! xD if i've missed anysubscribers, thank you again for following my story. i try to thank every single of you personally since it's just that valuable to me; but... haha ^^' anyways. I LOVE YOU ALL!! xD 

now back to my crazy studying... -_-