Morning Sun - my POV -

Short Stories - Starring: You

 

one day you woke up to the sunshine. you looked towards the window, the day was young. the bright rays of sun shone upon the Caribbean colored sea and the white shores that were deserted except a small, empty white boat. you rubbed your eyes and groaned sweetly as you stretched like a kitten. 

“Good morning~”” you heard a melodic male voice right next to you, you froze for a second. you were shocked to hear that voice. you slowly turned your head to meed his lovely gaze. he captured you in his emrald love, as your eyes widened and you sighed, unable to believe this was real. you didn’t speak as you were afraid to break the moment. you just took in the whole of the sight. 

he slowly lowered his arm and reached out to your face. he put back a stray lock of hair that fell on your face. then he smiled at you and touched your face with his fingers, softly, almost like a butterfly. you closed your eyes for a brief second and lost yourself in his feather warmth. then, scared that he might disappear if you keep your eyes closed for long enough, you opened your eyes again. 

he caressed your hair, your cheek and your lips for a while, then he gently cupped your face in his hand. he kept caressing your cheek with his thumb as he kept his loving eyes fixed on you. you couldn’t hold back anymore.

“are you really here?” you asked. he softly laughed at your question, burying his face in his arm for one short second. then he raised his head back and answered you smiling.

“of course I am.” he said, switching to playing with your hair from cupping your face. you reached out and touched his face with your fingertips. he snuggled into your hand and nuzzled, his face was still lit with a playful and sincere smile. you were still scared that he could disappear any second. 

“is this real?” you asked, knowing the answer in your head. he echoed your thoughts with a mischevious smile.

“no.” he kissed your palm, “it’s too good to be real.”

I knew it, you thought. this couldn’t be more than a dream. as you broke down with his words, he laughed softly at your reaction. he crawled closer towards you and hovered above you as you still laid down. 

“this is heaven. think back, love, until you remember.” he almost whispered. the sun illuminated his silky hair and emrald eyes and gave them a magical light. enchanted by his heavenly self, you tried your hardest to think back, which made you realize you were still a little drunk. you would probably feel the headache if you had tried sitting up. 

the previous night, you’d drunk, sang and danced together at the beach party. you’d kissed in front of the sea. in a punishment game you’d given him a which you didn’t mind at all. you’d almost fainted when the dawn closed up on you and he’d princess-carried you to his room. he’d undressed you with feather kisses, he’d dressed you with a very light and thin(almost see through thin) white gown, then laid you down on the bed. you wanted more; but you were about to faint and too weak to protest as he held you close and told you to go to sleep.

before you could recall anything more, he planted a soft kiss on your lips and pulled you back to the reality. 

“you take too long to remember so let’s simplify it for you,” he said, lowering his face on yours until you can feel his breath on your lips, “this is heaven and I’m not an angel. you might be still drunk; but I’m not letting you off this time.” 

you didn’t have time to think for a reply; you only had time to wrap your arms around his neck before he captured your lips in a passionate kiss. you couldn’t say you had any complaints about this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello there! back after two days break(has it been two days?) 

people seem to like these stuff; i'm really thankful to people who comment and subscribe. each and every one of them make me feel excited and enthusiastic~ xD i appreciate each one of them. what Haera said is true i see. comments actually are love~ feels so sweet TwT 

okay, enough with emotional stuff. 

i wrote this real short thing some time ago, again after a photomanipulation i made - which is the main image of the story. i'm telling again. don't crop off the watermark, don't steal and use as yours. don't make me watermark my work with a giant gray stamp in the middle, cuz i did in the past and i'd do it again @_ @ not that i don't trust people here; but i don't like theft of anything, so i'm just saying ^w^

okay, enjoy your life, people! OwO