Fallen Angel - part 4 - my POV -

Short Stories - Starring: You

That day you'd conversed so much for the first time, you washed him after you bathed and lulled him to sleep. Before, you'd place him in your king sized bed, cover him with the comforter and he'd sleep like that - even though you slept with him, it was like you'd been sleeping in seperate bedt. That night, though, you'd pulled him close, his hair and sang to him until you were sure he slept. You'd fallen asleep playing with his hair. 

When you woke up, he wasn't next to you. You got up, worried; found him watching out of the window. You sighed with relief when you found him. You offered to turn on the TV for him as you left for your job, so he wouldn't be bored. He nodded and accepted carefully. He looked kind of scared at first; but got over it quickly. Before you left, you tried to teach him how the remote control worked. He learned that really quicly too. 

When you returned from work, you found him totally immersed in the TV. He was sitting in front of it and watching a dance show with hypnotized eyes... just the way a baby would watch brainless baby shows. He was sitting with his legs crossed, eyes wide and concentrated, rocking softly from side to side. You chuckled at the sight. He didn't stop watching until you were going to sleep so brought him to bed. The next morning, though, you found him glued to the TV again. Had you just made an angel a TV addict, you wondered. 

This went on only about three days, though. After that, he got used to the existance of TV and watched it at human limits. 

He was still silent, a lot more silent than a normal person; but he was now talking to you. You were starting to teach him the needs of his body. You'd taught him about hunger, thirst and sleep by now. And he didn't sleep at the other end of the bed anymore. He snuggled close to you when you were sleeping. You'd gotten used to falling asleep his hair. It left a pleasant feeling in your hand. 

The day after he stopped staying glued to the TV all day long, you noticed him watching out of the window. His eyes now had curiosity in them. You were happy that he didn't have those empty, miserable eyes anymore. His soul must be healing along with his wounds, you though; for his wounds were healing beautifully. You still changed the bandages every day and creamed it, though. He was visibly healing every day. 

One day later, when you returned home early from your work, you found out he wasn't in the living room. Not worried, you searched inside the home; but got worried when you couldn't find him in any room. You searched for less usual places; but in the end, it turned out he wasn't home. 

You ran out of the house, panicked. You asked everyone for a blonde and slender male; you were sure he would be remembered for there weren't many blonde people seen here. When you got negative answers, you get even more worried. You ran around the neighborhood, calling out his name in the process. When you couldn't find him, you widened the range. You ran and asked people, getting more desperate every second you couldn't find him. It was when you were on the verge of tears that you noticed a bright platinum head that shone orange with the sunset, sitting on the ground and hugging his knees. 

Breathless, you called out his name. He turned around and looked at you with surprised eyes. You let out a relieved sigh, ran towards him and hugged him tightly. 

"You're safe.... thank God you're safe! Idiot! Do you know how much you scared me? I was worried to death!" you said with a trembling voice, tears of relief rolling down your cheeks. He stayed uunresponsive for a while, you just kept hugging him, your face buried on his shoulder. 

"...I'm sorry..." you heard him say very quietly after a while. You chuckled while crying.

"Of course you are!" you said, then raised your head and saw his eyes were also teary. You cupped his face. "I forgive you. Eunhyuk, I forgive you; but don't ever disappear without telling me again, okay?" 

He nodded slowly, his tears falling from his eyes as he did so. 

"I was so worried, I thought I would die! We'll go out together when you want to, so don't leave without letting me know, okay?" you said again. He nodded more strongly this time.

"I'm sorry..." he repeated in a whisper.

"It's okay, I forgive you." you said and hugged him again. You felt the ends of his hair tickling your cheeks when he bowed his head. He slowly and hesitantly raised his arms and put them lightly around you. You suddenly felt a greath warmth and safety in your heart. You let yourself relax in his shy and hesitant hug until you decided to pull back. You wiped your face and smiled at him. 

"Shall we go home?" you said. He looked down and nodded. You held his hand gently and pulled him to his feet. You walked home hand in hand. When you arrived home, you directly brought him to the bathroom again. He hadn't worn shoes when he was going outside so his feet were definitely so dirty despite the socks. Oh, speaking of socks, you'd already desposed of those Unidentified Filthy Objects too. You noted to buy him shoes as soon as possible. You huped you'd guess his shoe size right.

After you washed him clean and gave him new clothes, you prepared the dinner. 

"So... what did you do today?" you asked him smiling when you started your meal. He swallowed his soup and put down his spoon, stayed quiet. 

"I won't bite!" you chuckled, "It's okay. I'm just curious. What did you do outside?" you asked with a gentle voice and a honest smile. He looked at your face to take courage before he started talking.

"I... tried to play the game called soccer I saw on TV... kids were playing it, so I wanted to play with them..." he said quietly.

"You went out to play with them?" you asked. He nodded shyly.

"Was it fun?" you asked again, he stayed silent. "What else did you do?" you asked then.

"Then an old woman came and gave us food. She was called Granny. She was very nice." he kept telling with the same quiet voice, "Then the kids went home. I wanted to see more. So I walked. Then I saw the river. It was beautiful, so I wanted to watch it."

"You watched the river, and that's all?" you asked. He shook his head no.

"There was a puppy... it came to me and sat on my legs... I didn't know what to do, so I its hair like you do. I think it liked that... then the friend of it came and take it away." he told the story slowly and carefully. You smiled imagining him with a puppy in his arms. The image was so vivid in your eyes. It was so cute.... 

"Did you like the puppy? Was it cute?" you asked. He looked at you with surprised eyes. He looked like he hadn't understood what you meant. You smiled sweetly. "Did you want to make the puppy happy? Did you want to protect it?" you explained a little. He looked down, thinking. Then you thought you saw the corners of his mouth slightly, almost unnoticably move upwards. 

"Un..." he nodded quietly. 

That was the first time he'd ever had an expression close to a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poison here!! :3

sorry, i have an exam this wednesday and i'm busy studying. since i also have a sore throat, my mood isn't that good either. so i just watch Suju videos to keep my spirits high... which leaves me less time to write. but here's the next update!! ^w^ 

hope you liked the chapter. cheesypuffkins says Eunhyuk must have a reason to love; and i agree. but i just can't see it in me to write serious stuff at this moment. please bear with me for a while! please do comment; let me know what you think about these stuff so i can write to you liking. 

thanks for reading. take care! ^w^