Fallen Angel - my POV -

Short Stories - Starring: You

BEWARE!! This is simply a preview!

***

You'd been walking by the river, towards your home, when you'd first seen him. He was all in white, the setting sun was shining down on him; enhancing his wide, half-transparent angel wings with a soft, orange glitter. He'd turned around to look at you for one second. That one second had been enough for his beautiful face to be imprinted in your eyes. He was so magnificent, magical, heavenly, enchanting, breath taking; so perfect... and he'd disappeared the second you'd blinked. You'd thought it was a hallucination; it had been just that much like a dream. Completely opposite of now. 

You were walking by the river again, the sun had already set, it was dark; but the moon wasn't out yet, there was a short time until it would rise. Your steps were unhurried, lazy and your eyes were aimless as they noticed the body lying down next to the river. You narrowed your eyes to see more clearly as you inched closer to the body, your brain refusing to let you process the scene to protect your mind. When you finally truly saw the scene, though, you almost fainted. 

It was him, your angel; you'd remember that face even in death. He was laying on the floor, on his side, like he was about to sleep. His white clothes were stained a dark red, just like his platinum hair. He was lying in a puddle of blood; his once rosy lips now pale and chapped; his eyes half closed, unfocused, lifeless and empty, tears seeping out of them quietly. 

You took a trembling step towards him, your knees almost giving way. Then you took another step, a more stable one this time. When you decided you wouldn't trip on your own feet, you ran and knelt next to him, put your hand on his shoulder. He shriveled up and turned his head towards the floor, hiding his face from you. 

"Oh God, oh God, oh God..." you chanted quietly, almost crying yourself. There was so much blood, you were so scared. You didn't know what to do. You had no idea where he was bleeding from. You knew he was an angel; you weren't sure if it was right, but in the end you decided to call for professional help. You pulled out your phoneand flipped it on; but felt a cold hand on your wrist. You turned your eyes to him. He was still hiding from you, his blood stained hair falling over his eyes; but his lips were pressed together and slightly trembling. It broke your heart. You flipped your phone close and put it back in your pocket. 

"What happened, where are you hurt?" you asked him, trying to think through your confusion. He took a trembling breath, his lips relaxed back and his hand fell from your wrist. He wasn't going to talk. And there was nothing you could do for him in the middle of the street, in this puddle of blood. You took a deep breath to push down your panic and take control of the situation. 

"Come, come up." you said, held him by his shoulders, pulled him up to a sitting position. Drops of blood trickled down his creamy skin to be absorbed by his already stained white shirt. He didn't resist you. He just stayed like you placed him, his head bowed down, his hair hiding his face from you all this time. You carefully pulled him to his feet. 

You couldn't take him home dripping blood like this. You quickly took off your long coat, wrapped it around his shoulders. He shriveled up even more; but raised his hands and clutched onto your coat, keeping it securely wrapped around him. He must have been cold, you thought. You wrapped an arm around him and led him out of the puddle of blood. 

After a few careful and unstable steps, two things hit you at once. First, he wasn't wearing any shoes. Second: both of you were leaving bloody footprints behind. You stopped and looked around. What could you do? Not a lot came to your mind, you decided to stick to the best idea you could think of for now. 

You led him towards the river. The riverside was shallow, the local kids played in the waters in summer. You walked into the wated until it reached your knees. You walked about slowly as the water washed away the blood as much as possible. Then you led him back out to the street and towards your house. All the while he'd been unresponsive. He'd just walked when you pushed him and stopped when you stopped. 

When you arrived home, you brought him directly to the bathroom. The house was already warm; but you turned up the heat anyways. Then you took your coat off from his shoulders, dumped it on the floor. The first thing you noticed was the back of his shirt: it was completely drenched in blood, almost black. Scared of what you'd find, you ed his shirt and slowly, carefully pushed it down his arms. You thought he might have trembled as you did so; but you weren't sure. 

After you took off his shirt completely, you took a deep breath and tried to prepare yourself for what you might see. But you understood that nothing could have prepared you when you saw his back.

The world took three spins around you, you had to take support from the sink to stay on your feet. There were two symmetrical wounds on his shoulderblades - and they definitely weren't anyting close to small, they were the kind that would be called giant. It was like a wound of something being ripped, or being clawed by a wild monster. It looked so awful, shreads of flesh half-attached to it, still oozing out blood. It looked so painful. 

You felt a tear rolling down your face. You quickly wiped it from your chin and took a calming breath. 

"I'll be right back, wait here." you said and ran out to get your medical box. He hadn't moved an inch when you returned.You grabbed a towel and soaked it warm water to wipe his torso clean from the blood. Then you focused on cleaning his wounds with antiseptics. Then you covered it with antibiotic cream, closed gauze over it and wrapped it with bandage around hid torso. He only raised his arms a little when you pushed them up to be able to wrap the bandage around him. Otherwise he stayed unresponsive. 

After this, you stripped him off of the rest of his bloody clothing. You'd expected him to be genderless since he was an angel; but he wasn't. He was a full-blown male. You got him into the tub and the water. You gently washed his lower body and hair, careful not to get water on his torso. When you cleaned all the blood, you wrapped him in a towel, dried him and brought him to your bedroom. 

You didn't have male clothing, you were living alone and you'd never needed such. So you gave him the most baggy stuff you owned, dressed him carefully. They fit him pretty well. Then you seated him on your bed and got the blow-drier. 

As you dried his silky soft hair gently, you could feel his body gradually warming up. When you were done, you put the blow-drier away, shifted on the bed and sat in front of him. His head was bowed down again, his platinum locks hiding half of his face from you. You saw tears dropping from his chin. You reached out and wiped his face gently. 

"What happened?" you asked carefully. His lower lip trembled slightly and he sighed and shriveled up again. He looked so sad, desperate, helpless... it broke your heart. You reached out and hugged him, leaned his head on your shoulder and his hair gently. You felt his slender body shake slightly in your arms as you kept your soothing touch and kissed his hair like a mom.

He quietly cried himself to sleep in your arms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poison here!!

here i have the short preview of an angel Hyuk fic. i'm not sure how it'll end; i just know the story of Hyuk's falling. i'm working on it; but i got hyper and eager so i just had to post this >w< 

please tell me what you think!! pretty please!!! :D thank you in advance; i really appreciate every single comment!! :3 

take care, people! ^w^