Fallen Angel - part 7 - my POV -

Short Stories - Starring: You

The fourteen days of your annual leave flew past too fast - just like any pleasant time does. 

Okay, maybe the first days of it wasn't too pleasant with Eunhyuk shying away a little because of the kiss incident; but you had managed to get him to believe he wouldn't be punished for loving. It had taken some effort; but now, he would let you kiss him from time to time no matter how childish and rare it'd be. And you loved those moments when you felt your lips touching his puffy lips softly. 

You had slowly taught him mostly everything about being human. He was a fast learner; you mostly didn't have to repeat anything twice. He would ask you when he couldn't remember and you would answer. You had taught him how to write too; even though his handwriting was a little... no, very bad, almost unreadable, it was still acceptable as long as he could write. 

In these fourteen days, you got him more used to talking and making conversations. You didn't know, maybe it was because he trusted you that he was talking to you more; but you hoped he was getting more sociable. You slowly taught him what to say and what to keep a secret. You taught him what was rational in human world. You once made the mistake of telling him about Christianity; received a knowing smile that made you shut up instantly. Who were you to talk to an angel about religion? That was stupid from the start. 

By the time your annual leave was over, he was almost like any normal human with an amnesia would be. You had taught him almost everything he needed to learn in that timeline; so when you started your work again, he was ready to get his new ID as well. Though you didn't want to admit it, it was inevitable at one point. So when you started with your work again, you brought him to a hospital, saying he's lost his memory. You'd thought of bringing him to a police station; but somehow, the hospital seemed more appropriate for a person with amnesia. 

After they accepted him in and started the procedures, though; you didn't leave him alone. You always went to the hospital to visit him and stay with him. They were running tests to see if there was anything wrong with him that might have caused the amnesia, the official procedures had also started. Now all you had to do was to wait. So you did.

In one week, all medical examinations were done and over with, showing there was nothing wrong with Eunhyuk. In the end, they decided to send him to psychiatry service. By this time, the police was looking for a notice of loss about Eunhyuk. You knew it was all futile; but you couldn't voice it at all. In the end, when they decided Eunhyuk was a capable adult except memory loss, you paid the hospital fee and got him out of the hospital. He also had an ID now: his name being registered as Lee Eun Hyuk. 

The return to home from hospital had been exciting for you. He looked far happier than he had looked this whole week. You'd stopped by the grocery to buy him some strawberries - which were already half-eaten until you reached home. It was nice to see his refreshing smile more often. Your heart fluttered every time you saw him direct that smile at you. 

His stay with other people around him had made him more confident, somehow and less shy than before. Even though you kind of missed his cute helplessness from back then, you couldn't say you were complaining now. It made you feel more comfortable around him.

You chatted about his hospital stay when you reached home and were comfortably seated on the sofa. His eyes shone and he started telling you about that one roommate he had about less than one day. The boy was a dancer and it seemed Eunhyuk was more than excited to have met him. He seemed to have taken a liking to dancing. You smiled happily as you listened to him; it was nice to know he was getting a lot more used to the world now. 

When it got dark, you brought out the special pudding you made to celebrate his return home. You lighted a candle for him and asked him to blow. 

"Why?" he asked, confused. He didn't know about birthdays, you remembered. 

"Because this is the first day of your life as a legal person and citizen. I want to celebrate this, and if you wish for that as well, I want to declare today as your birthday." you said, smiling.

"Birthday... the day people celebrate as the day they are born to this world..." he appeared thinking, "But I was not born to this world... I fell; and today is not the day I came to this world either..."

You were surprised; you hadn't thought he'd bring that up so easily. You hadn't wanted to remind him of that day he fell so you'd offered this day to be his birthday on purpose. 

"So... then, that day you fell would be your birthday?" you asked.

"Would that not make more sense?" he smiled at you. You felt your heart melt again. He was so strong. He had appeared very vulnerable at first and he was so fragile; but he had recovered, he seemed over it. Your Eunhyuk was such a strong boy, somehow it made you so happy and proud to see him like that. 

"Okay." you said, smiling; "Then we'll celebrate you becoming a legal person. Make a wish and blow the candle."

You thought you saw his eyes get clouded by a little sadness when you said that. You suddenly realized, maybe you shouldn't have celebrated. He had fallen, this was his punishment and you were celebrating... okay, you wanted him to feel like this was his home more than anything and you wanted to show him he could be happy even in the human world; but maybe what you did was too dense. Maybe you'd just hurt him in the worst way possible, GOD why were you so-

"I made my wish." he stated smiling, cutting off your train of thoughts. Then he leaned in, blowed the candle and smiled to you. "Now, will my wish become real?"

"That's how the legend goes." you said. He surely had wished for forgiveness. You hated yourself for even bringing it up. 

"I will prefer to believe in the legend." he said. You relaxed a little, still feeling bad. You handed him the spoon instead. 

After you ate the pudding - which he declared you should make more often - you just sat on the sofa, watching the TV show about dances and dancing. 

First time after one week, you slept cuddling up to him, playing with his hair; you woke up next to him; made him breakfast and killed time with usual daily things with him. You couldn't believe how much you had missed his existance in your house in just one week. He was permanent in your heart. But you still couldn't be sure of what to do so the next day, you thought that all over again. And the day after. And the day after that. For a week, you thought hard about it. Then as you were thinking, again, as you cuddled up to him on the sofa, it hit you. It didn't really matter. You loved him.

You loved how warm he always was, the one thing that had never changed after he gained his health back. You loved how you seemed to perfectly fit in his arms. You loved his smell, you loved everything about him. You turned your head up to look at his face. You loved his big, beautiful eyes and you loved how his angel hair fell over them gracefully. You loved his nose, the defined shape of his jawline; you loved how pink and puffy his lips were. You loved everything about him and so much that it shocked you to see how fast you could fall for someone. So when he noticed you looking and turned to you to smile at you, you couldn't stop yourself from planting a soft kiss on his beautiful lips. 

He was taken aback at the sudden action at first; but just as you were pulling back, thinking it was stupid of you, he leaned in and didn't let you break the kiss. You closed your eyes and melted in the feeling of his soft lips on yours, your heart racing in your chest just from this already. But you wanted more; you wanted to show him it wasn't a bad thing to fall for love. You wanted to show him just how much you loved him and that he didn't need to regret anything that happened. You wanted to teach him the ways of love - the last major thing he knew nothing about. 

You shifted closer to him and his face gently. Unable to help yourself you ran your tongue softly over his lower lip. He kissed you back, clumsy and unsure. You pulled back soon after, and looked lovingly at his flushed face. He had also sensed this kiss was different than the kisses you'd shared before. 

"I love you." you said, finally finding the courage in yourself - both to admit it to yourself and confess it to him. He blushed even more and stayed silent. You smiled lovingly.

"I love you, Eunhyuk." you repeated, "I want to show it to you. Please. Let me teach you the ways of love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLOOOO!!!! oh my goodness, i thought i'd die writing this chapter >.< i'm sorry if it i really had no idea how to write and the whole story was slipping out of my hands as the time passed so i had to write it and finish it... i hope you don't hate me >.<;; for i'm sure you'll hate me the next chapter if you don't now, haha... *shify eyes**

ahem, whatever. so yeah. good or bad, i'm looking forward to comments, i hope you will. cuz i truly am soooo insecure about it.

i'm sorry, cheesypuffkins, i couldn't send this for proofreading; turns out it's too long for the PM and you haven't replied to my previous PM yet either >.<;; just tell me what you don't like and i'll change it. deal? <3

well, i hope you guys enjoyed! take care~~