Clueless / part 2 - your POV -

Short Stories - Starring: You

The road home had never been as beautiful as now. My home wasn't too close to hospital; but I appreciated being able to walk such a carefree way, under the morning sunlight. It was early and calm. On my way, I entered a bakery and bought myself some hot out of the oven bread and bagel. When I got out of the baker, though, I felt something different.

As I walked down the road, I felt the need to turn around and look back with every step. I felt like I was being watched. After a while it bothered me so much that I suddenly turned around. 

Nothing.

I sighed. Maybe I wasn't as well-rested as I thought I'd been? Well, surely a nice breakfast and a short midday nap would get over any leftover fatigue. I started walking again; but soon after got the same feeling. Annoyed, I turned around again to see nothing a second time. I shook my head in annoyance. What was wrong with me today? I resumed my walk, but my pace quicker this time.

The feeling didn't disappear, though. I felt the need to look left and right while opening the door of the apartment. When I entered the building, climbed up two floors and entered my house, I leaned on the door and took a deep breath. I couldn't believe I'd become so paranoid suddenly. But well, I never knew more than 20 cups of coffee and even eating coffee when I didn't have time to drink one could do to a human brain. At least now the feeling was gone. 

I smiled again, and put the bakery bag on the kitchen table. I boiled water, changed into my furry Hello Kitty sweatsuit and made myself camomile tea. When it was ready, I grabbed my cup and smelling the refreshing steam in, I walked towards the balcony, to my favorite rocking chair. I slumped in the cushions on it. The sun was shining on my face nicely. My chair rocked gently and I felt so relaxed, thinking nothing at all but the heavenly sight of sleeping Yesung that I'd never get to see again, with my beautiful daisies in front of me...

Speaking of daisies, they looked kind of drooping. I tried to remember the last time I watered them. I must have neglected them so much... I put my tea aside and went to kitchen to get a pitcher of water, then I returned.

"I'm sorry, my babies... momma will take care of you now..." I whispered as I watered my daisies and their petals that came to life as water beads fell on them. That's exactly when the feeling of being watched returned. I stopped watering the plants for a short while to see if anyone was out. 

This time my instincts were right. 

There was a man, leaning on the wall of the building across mine, with a cap on his head, looking up - probably at me. I didn't look at him for long, I started watering the plants again. I had a stalker? Who was this sick person? I took glances at the person as I watered. He was wearing dark, fitting jeans and a black turtleneck shirt, with a leather jacket. He didn't look so tall, but he looked very lean. His hands were in his pockets. His hair was black, as I saw from under his cap. He looked suspiciously familiar; but I really didn't know.

My water finished, so I turned around, took a sip of my tea and went back to the kitchen for a refill. Who was this person? Why did I feel like I knew him? What did he want? Did he really look at me? What would I do if he really stalked me? I couldn't do anything at this point; cuz he hadn't really done anything but staring and it wasn't like I was definitely the one he was staring at... I sighed. At least I knew self defense.

I took my time returning to the balcony, hoping he'd left. But, of course, it's never that easy. He was still standing there, in the same place and the same position. So I started watering my daisies again, ignoring him. He was definitely watching me. There was no one at their balcony right now. I knew people around this district always kept their curtains closed, so no windows either. But what did he want from me? Why? And was I even sure he was my stalker? Soon, I was sick of all these questions in my head. 

I sighed and put the pitcher on the railings and started staring back at him, almost imitating him. If he wanted to stalk me, then he could stalk all he wanted; but he had to know I wouldn't go down without a fight. When I kept staring and staring at him, he raised his head a little more in some kind of confusion, allowing the sunlight to hit his face and me to see him more clearly. What I saw, though, made my breath catch in my throat.

I knew this guy, alright. Now I just had to explain why in the world was he here. 

I took a deep breath and motioned him to come. He raised his head even more, obviously shocked, and pointed at his chest in a questioning manner. I nodded and motioned him to come over again. He straightened up and started walking towards the apartment. I went inside the open the front door of the building for him. I heard the door being opened and closed, then steps climbing the stairs. I opened the door of my house when he reached my floor. He stood there, right in front of me, quietly, again with his piercing, jet black eyes with a little bit confusion mixed with excitement inside. I directly returned his piercing gaze.

"Kim. Jong. Woon. Are you stalking me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another update, before i go to sleep!! >w< thanks a lot to strawberyl for sending me about 50 beautiful pics of my hubby~~ :D 

i felt that the previous was too left in the air, so i decided to get a cliffhanger. you see, i seem to love cliffhangers~~ >w< no, actually, i wanted to write more; but it's friggin 4 in the morning and i really have to sleep. and if i have to cut in the middle, i'd rather have a cliffhanger ^w* 

sorry for the short chapter! and hope you guys liked it!! please do comment because COMMENTS ARE LOVE AND I LOVE YOU ALL!! >w< 

and again, no grammar check or edit or anything. so please do tell me if you happen to spot any mistakes, thank you all in advance ^w^ 

another thing. i want to thank everyone who comments or subscribes. you really make me feel like i'm worthy of being read, making me wanna write more... and it's a really good feeling to know what i write is being liked by people. so thank you guys, for being here~ >/////<

oh! also, @AndizzzSuju: was this soon enough? xD

take care, people! :D