Fallen Angel - part 5 - my POV -

Short Stories - Starring: You

A/N: i couldn't find a better image. sorry, guys! >.<

***

The next day after he disappeared, you were free all day. You had decided to introduce him to the outside world. You weren't really sure about what to do with him. He didn't have an official identity yet. But you were scared that they could take him away from you. You were too attached to him. You wanted him to learn what he needed to do in order not to be tucked in a mental institute. If he were to say he's a fallen angel, he wouldn't be let free. You knew the truth. He knew the truth. But the others wouldn't believe. But it wouldn't hurt to take him out for a walk. 

After you gave him his breakfast, you went out to buy him clothes you wanted to see him in. It didn't take you long for your eyes had been unconsciously searching for those ever since you found him. You had to guess his shoe size; but you thought it'd fit. When you returned home, you found him next to the book shelf. He had a book in his hand that he was holding pretty much properly and flipping the pages slowly, with a concentrated look on his face. 

"Do you like my books?" you asked, after dumping the shopping bags in your room. 

"I think, maybe..." he answered.

"Are you familiar with them?" you asked, going next to him. 

"I have seen them before. But I don't know your written language." he replied, raising his eyes from the book and looking into your eyes before shyly lowering them back to the floor. You smiled and put your hand gently on his arm.

"I can teach you. Do you want me to teach you?" you asked. He nodded. You smiled.

"Okay! I'll teach you how to read! But today I wanted to go out with you. You seemed to like the outside." you said. He looked at you again, surprised. You smiled sweetly. 

"Do you want to go for a walk and see outside?" you offered. He pressed his lips together shyly, then nodded. 

You brought him to your room and changed his bandages again before dressing him. You'd started teaching him how to change his clothes himself; but he hadn't quite grasped it yet. When you finished, you brushed his hair; then took a step back to look at him properly. 

He looked beautiful. Everything you'd bought for him fit almost perfectly. You'd dressed him in mostly white. He was wearing white pants that fit his slender body well. His T-shirt had a yellow sun printed on the left shoulder and yellow beams radiating from it decorated the rest of the shirt. His white jacket had cute angel wings embedded with golden strings on the back and it was a little large, which made it look even cuter. His blonde, shiny hair was falling on his face beautifully. His lips, having gained all their color back, were rosy and plump while his skin was milky, which created a beautiful contrast. Completed by his beautiful chocolate orbs, he looked enchanting. You quickly pulled out a white cap and put it oh his head. Now he looked more normal. No, you weren't jealous. What was there to be jealous of? What nonsense. 

When you were done dressing him, you helped him wear the white sneakers you bought for him. It relieved you to see that you'd guessed correctly. Now he was almost completely in white. You were wearing your light blue dress so you didn't look awkward next to him. 

You brought him to the river. Since it was a holiday, there were a lot of people around, mostly families with children. You held his hand so he wouldn't get lost; but he squeezed your hand and pulled you back. You stopped and turned around. It was evident that he didn't want to go into the crowd. He looked scared of the crowd. Actually, you didn't want to go there either, after seeing the whole lot of people; you'd just brought him here because you thought he liked the place.

You walked around the town slowly, together. He looked interested in what you kept telling him. You showed him where you bought your stuff, like groceries or butcher - though he got scared of the butcher a little. He was learning. He repeated stuff you taught him and tried to remember them. 

You bought him food from street vendors. He seemed to like the taste. He didn't seem to show his emotions on his face a lot, still; but you were used to it. You could somehow understand when his mood changed, from the slightest details. Like the way he slightly bowed his head and nodded softly, like the way his face shone brightly though he didn't smile. You smiled in place of both of you, so it didn't matter. 

When it was sunset, you brought him back to the riverside. It was less crowded this time, so you sat on one of the benches and watched the sunset. As the sun lowered on the river and turned into a sweet orange color, you saw Eunhyuk's face soften into a loving expression with a slight smile. It was the second time you saw him smile. You felt your soul warm up with that smile. You couldn't help yourself. You leaned in and planted one butterfly kiss on his cheek. 

He turned at you, startled. After a few seconds he raised his hand and clutched on his chest, lowered his head, letting his hair hide his face and the bright pink blush on his cheeks. His face looked weird; like, even though he was blushing, he was scared of something. You reached out and his hair soothingly, until the fear disappeared from his face, leaving only a ghost of a smile behind. 

After the sun set and you returned home, he almost instantly fell asleep. You ridded him of his clothes and buried him under the comforter. You made yourself comfortable next to him and watched him sleep as you played gently with his hair. He looked so perfect, pure, vulnerable... he made your heart flutter, just by sleeping innocently in your arms. You fell asleep, wondering if you were really falling in love with this perfect being.

The next week passed mostly like this. You took him out for a little walk once, when you were free. You taught him more stuff about being human; like the common sense and so. You gave him a kiss on the cheek every once in a while, he had gotten used to it and wasn't getting scared anymore. He was starting to talk a little more and you saw smiles on his lips on rare occasions. His wounds were getting better and better. He was healing, which made you happier than you'd ever been. 

You were also teaching him how to read. He was grasping it really fast, though he had a lot of words he had no idea about. He was reading lightweight books - you wouldn't read any too-serious literature anyways. He seemed to like reading; though he got tired pretty easily. He was interested in learning more about human world.

You were kind of having a hard time inside, though. You were thinking hard on how to talk to him about his past. He wasn't to talk to anyone about it. You needed to bring him to the police station soon, as a lost person you found. You were sure he didn't have an identity. For him to be left free somehow, he needed to know well about how to act. You needed to tell him not to say anything about his angel past; but you didn't want to remind him about his trauma either. He seemed to be doing really good. So you were kind of troubled. You thought - no, you knew you should talk to him soon; but not until you were sure about how to.

Watching him turn the page of his book, you thought you still had a lot to think about and he still had a long way to go. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

poison here!! sorry for not updating for so long and sorry for he short chapter!! >.< i really wanted to give you guys a satisfying, long chapter; but it was hard enough on me just to write this much. 

i'm truly sorry if you didn't like the chapter. i tried my hardest; but you know, this story has to end somewhere and i'm having a hard time bringing it to an end T_T i tried really hard on it. don't blame mee.... 

*sigh* i'm about to fail this year so i have to try my hardest. i might not be able to update so recently like i did before. i'll apologize in advance. 

still, i hope you didn't hate this chapter. i edited like a thousand times. please comment; cuz comments are love and i love you all! 

take care, people!