Clueless / part 4 - your POV -

Short Stories - Starring: You

The day after Yesung first stalked me was extraordinarily peaceful. Don't tell me it's a weird way to put it; I work in a hospital and my days pass with hysterical compainons of the patients and emergency cases. Today, though, I discharged four of my patients and accepted one normal patient. Also there were no emergency which, in itself, was a mini-miracle. 

When my shift was over, I wore my new coat - the one that Hye Jung made me buy - and left the hospital after waving everyone goodbye. Most of my coworkers here stayed about two more hours - overtime, you know. It seemed popular. But I didn't want that at all today. I had a long surgery to attend to the next morning. I simply wanted my fair share of rest. 

Completely opposite of yesterday, the clouds seemed to have invaded the sky today - the wind wasn't helping either. Luckily I had my hair tied up in a ponytail so it didn't come into my mouth or something. I thought calling a cab; but the weather wasn't that bad yet so a bus would also do. I don't like wasting money. I doubted I would have to wait long until my bus arrived anyways. If the weather wasn't bad, I'd walk - my house wasn't that far from the hospital. 

I walked towards the bus stop. There were almost no one on the streets for not many people went home at this hour and the weather forecast said there could be a small storm today. So it was impossible to miss the figure sitting on the bencs, dressed all in black. But it was also impossible for me to care. You never know what reasons people might have for sitting out in the cold. I kept walking down the street full speed, not wanting my hands to get any colder. Until I felt the same strange feeling of being watched that I remembered from yesterday. When I stopped and turned around, though, the street wasn't empty.

Despite his face being mostly covered by his black leather cap that had pieces to cover the ears and was furry inside - I really don't know if those have a special name - I could tell it was him just by the way he stood in front of me, just a few feet away. His hands were in his pockets again. He was wearing a leather jacket and black pants with black caterpillar boots on his feet. Completely black, just like a shadow. I sighed.

"Good evening to you too." I said, tucking my hands in my pockets impatiently. Why had I left my gloves and hat at home? Just a scarf wasn't enough. I hated the wind. "I'm guessing: you were waiting for me. How long have you been waiting here?" I continued. I saw a smile forming on his lips.

"Long enough for my face to go numb?" he tried. 

"Did you plan on stalking me all the way home again?" I asked with a half-smile on my face.

"Not this time." he replied. I sighed and chuckled, started walking towards him. He met me midway. 

"Don't you have anything else to do?" I said, "Like variety shows, radio shows, album recordings, shootings... stuff you idols do. Are you that free?"

"Not usually." he tilted his head a little, "But I'm free for a while today and I want to pay you back for the breakfast."

"Huh?" I said, puzzled. I really couldn't see what was in his mind.

"Let me take you out for dinner today, so we'll be even." he smiled beautifully. What a player. But I'd be lying if I said I had no intention of accepting his offer. 

"This not about that, is it?" I chuckled, "Seriously, why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"Following me around? Asking me out? Stalking me?" I tried. 

"Well... I don't know, I just... I can't help it, that's all." he said and fixed his hat with an apologetic smile. Just like the day before, I instanly believed his sincerity. He didn't know why, his answer couldn't change even if I asked further. I sighed and smiled.

"You're not gonna stop asking even if I say no, are you?" I said.

"Nope." he said, proudly, "Not until you say yes."

"Fine. Where are we going?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poison here! >w< the preview of the fourth chapter. i did move it to a seperate story. i wish to see the people who care there too. here's the link~ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/149097

please do comment! because COMMENTS ARE LOVE AND I LOVE YOU ALL!! >w< and excuse me for not being able to update often. i'm trying my best with everything; studies, other painful stuff... and so... so please don't judge me!! >_< 

take care, people~ ^w^