Fallen Angel - final - my POV -

Short Stories - Starring: You

i'm warning you; if you wanna murder me after this, just imagine the previous chapter was the final and erase this from your memories. i'm too young to die >.<'ll

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The sunlight was shining down on your face sweetly; not like it was morning, more like it was noon. You felt warm, though you were wearing your tiniest pair of pajamas in your sheets. You felt comfortable. You stretched in the bed sweetly, keeping your eyes closed. You wanted to feel the perfect morning to its best so you turned in the bed to snuggle up to Eunhyuk. But your arm directly met the mattress of your bed. 

This made your eyes flutter open. You narrowed your eyes because of the sunlight and looked at his side of the bed. He always watched you sleep even if he would wake up earlier than you did. He never left the bed before you. This was the first time. Where wold he be? Bathroom, maybe? You rose a little on your elbows and looked around in the room and plopped back down on the bed. He would probably come soon enough. You closed your eyes and let yourself enjoy the sunlight as your mind wandered back.

Let me teach you love.

He stayed unresponsive, just looking at you with a bright pink blush almost permanent on his milky white skin; but he kissed you back as you kissed him again. You were gentle, moving your lips slowly against his. He was shy and clumsy, this kiss itself was new to him; but he kissed you back nevertheless. He hadn't said anything yet so you were still anxious. After a while of kissing, he pushed you away very gently. You had felt slightly heartbroken but you still backed away slightly. He looked at you apologetically, still not saying anything though he was blushing a lot. You smiled and hugged him. He didn't need to say anything; it was silly of you to even think that anyways. He was an angel. Of course he would reject it. Creations of God still followed His rules, and Eunhyuk was banished only because he loved youl. before marriage was still a sin. You kissed his hair lovingly as he relaxed into your hug. You were content. As long as you had your angel in your arms, you were content.

You heard some cloth rustle in the room, close to the bed, pulling you out of your memories which were still clear as day though it had been one full and happy month already. You opened your eyes lazily, smiling. The first thing that met your eyes were a pair of black, tight pants that had two.. three... four decorative chains attached to it. You frowned with confusion, turning your eyes up slowly. What met your eyes next was a black, spiked belt on the pants and a black leather jacket with fashion spikes and staples. And black, simple and very tight t-shirt. And scarlet hair. Shining, wine-color, scarlet hair. You frowned even more, unable to recognize this person until he turned around and looked down at you.

"Oh! You've woken up!"

You looked with confused eyes up at Eunhyuk's smiling face and eyes that were defined by black eyeliner. Shocked, you blinked a few times. Were you hallucinating? Eunhyuk didn't like dark colors, and his hair was that pretty platinum blonde just yesterday night. What was this, what had happened? How had he changed sooooooo much overnight, and why?

"I'm sorry I surprised you; but I hadn't intended for you to see these anyways. I was planning to leave before you woke up." he continued, making you even more confused. 

"Where are you going?" was the only thing you could ask despite the storm of questions running your mind. Why had he dressed like that? Why had he dyed his beautiful blonde hair? Where was he planning to go secretly? What had happened? Even his speech pattern had changed. You really almost couldn't recognize him too. What was going on?

"Where? To where I was originally supposed to be, of course!" he said, with a small smirk, "To the girl I love."

You blinked, unable to make anything of what he just said. You were the girl he loved. But he intended to go before you woke up... this wasn't sensible.

"What are you talking about?" you said, sitting up in the bed, totally confused. 

"Are you still half-asleep? I'm going to the girl I love. I hate dramatic parting scenes so I was planning to go before you wake up; but well, damn." he said, smiling and shrugging. 

"But you love me..." you said in your confusion. Your brain was refusing to process what he really meant.

"Ah ah ah!" he said, shaking his index finger to you, "I never said such a thing, have I?"

"Huh?" was the only sound you could make as you felt your world threaten to crumble, your brain finally starting to process what he was saying though you didn't want to. 

"Have I ever uttered the words, I love you? I haven't, have I?" he smiled at you, "You've only assumed that I loved you."

You were speechless. You didn't want to know what he had just said. You didn't want to understand what he meant. You felt a lump in your throat, you couldn't breathe properly. 

"You don't... love me?" you whispered, feeling pathetic, as tears started to well up in your eyes.

"Nope." he said easily. The first tear fell. You knew more would soon follow. One last word; and your whole world had crumbled, just as your heart that was shattered into smithereens. 

"Oh come on! Are you really crying?" he said, almost mockingly. You couldn't believe this was the same person as your sweet angel, your silver boy, your precious Eunhyuk. This person was nothing like the lovely person you cared so much for; the person that snuggled up to you as you slept, the person that smiled so beautifully at you, the person that made your heart swell up with love... your Eunhyuk wouldn't break you this way, and he wouldn't look down on you like this... this person was cruel...

"Cruel..." you heard yourself voice your thoughts, "You're so cruel..."

"Cruel?" he laughed like you'd just said something nonsensible, "And here I was, thinking I was being nice. I let you have your fun with your precious angel for more than a month; haven't I? As a thanks for saving me, taking care of me and teaching me how to live, I let you have your angel. I think I'm fair, instead of cruel." 

Fair? Was making you believe he loved you and then leaving you fair? Was shattering you so much fair in his eyes? 

"I can now understand why God banished you..." you said, crying; but hating the person he had become. You were hurting, so bad that you wanted to hurt him too. You wanted him to hurt as you did. There really was such a thin line between love and hate. "You are no angel, you deserve what you got."

"God?" he said, then smirked; "Another wrong conjecture. I never uttered the word God either."

"You weren't an angel?" you asked. True, he had always said Father; but he had also said he was an angel that fell from heavens.

"I was." he said smiling, "And so was the devil." 

"You said you fell from heavens..."

"Exactly. Not Heaven; but heavens. I fell from the sky. Which reminds me; I've always been wondering... what makes you think Hell would be in the depths of earth while such a thing as Sun is burning up above?" 

You could only look at him, not even able to cry properly. He had tricked you. He had never been the pure angel you always thought him to be. This explained how he could be so cruel. You had also been surprised by how cruel God could be to one of his creations, even though he was being banished in the end. That mystery had been solved as well. He had always been an evil being. He had used you. He had used you and was throwing you away now when he was done with you.

"So yeah. I'm leaving now. Wish me luck with my love, momma!" he said, smiling at you; then left the room with easy steps. You couldn't do anything, you didn't want to do anything. You didn't even watch him leave, you didn't want to see this unknown person walk away. He wasn't who you knew him to be, he wasn't even what you thought he was. He had always been lying, ever since the start of it. Everything was a lie. Your beautiful angel Eunhyuk had never existed. The pure person you'd fallen so hard for had never been. 

You didn't know how long you sat there, silent tears falling from your eyes as your heart mourned over someone that never was and never would be. It hurt more than anything you'd experienced before. You felt like there was a blackhole where your heart was supposed to be, making you almost unable to breathe. You felt betrayed. You felt used. And you felt so alone. You had trusted him so much, you had cared for him with everything you had. You had devoted your soul to him, you had given him all your love and all your heart. And he'd thrown you away like nothing. He had never loved you. He loved another; he had used you and thrown you away like a piece of used tissue. He had never been yours. And he never would be, no matter how much you wanted it.

He violated your love. He had betrayed you. He had lied to you, tricked you; played you. 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... so brusque!"

You would have jumped and panicked if it was a normal time; but right now, you couldn't find the energy to be scared in you. You simply turned your head to the direction the voice came from to see who it could be. Or what, in this case. The person that sat on your nightstand didn't look humanly at all. He was wearing comfortable, overly-ripped black pants and a loose, long sleeve shirt that was decorated with obsidian chains and some surreal looking metal stuff. He had dozens of earrings even in one ear that was visible to you. His long, black hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail that reached down to his shoulderblades. His fringe was almost covering one of his big, feline eyes that were defined by heavy eyeliner. He had a different air, an aura around him that screamed he was inhuman. He had a small smirk and a weird glint in his eyes. 

"Who are you?" you said simply, not seeing it in yourself to fight, shoo him off or get defensive. 

"Me?" he smirked at you, "Don't mind me, I was just watching. Father wanted me to keep an eye on him."

"Father... so you're a devil as wel..." you talked to yourself. He chuckled.

"You're taking it better than I expected, human..." he mused, "So you have more to you than just your beautiful legs."

You covered your legs with the sheets instinctively. You didn't know how to respond, so you stayed silent, looking nothing particularly.

"Ahh, so you're depressed..." the devil that was sitting on your nightstand mused. "Really interesting to watch..."

"Go away?" you tried. You wanted to be left alone, in the silence and let the time wash away some of your pain. And this creature mocking you definitely didn't help. It angered you. You'd been deceived by his brother, as he'd just told and your wounds were too fresh to be poked in any way. 

"I can't, it's Father's orders." the creature replied. Almost at the same time, a dark voice spoke.

"It's not her you need to keep an eye on." 

You shuddered at the malicious sound that came from everywhere. You looked around, finally feeling something in your numbed state of depression. Another creature appeared from nowhere in your room. He had a visible black... no, deep scarlet aura around him and from the way the feline-eyed jumped off and bowed slightly to him, you could see he was someone important. What he wore was much more simple, compared to the other. He was wearing tight, black pants and a long-sleeve t-shirt, decorated with black feathers on the shoulders; nothing more. His hair was black and messy, covering his eyes a little. His slanted eyes had a wicked glint in them; but his expression was serene, almost calming. He looked at the feline-eyed from the corner of his eye; that gaze was all it took for the feline-eyed to disappear. 

You watched the newcomer as he walked next to you calmly and sit on the bed. He looked at you for a while, as you ignored him. He was quiet, though he had that aura around him, so it was easy to ignore him.

"How are you feeling?" the creature asked in a husky and surprisingly gentle voice, making you feel the need to answer him. 

"I don’t know." you confessed to him, not knowing the reason why, "I was deceived by the person I came to trust the most... I loved a person that never was... I don’t know who to blame, or how to respond... I just wish I never lived...”

"You humans are so interesting..." the man mused, "Instead of talion; you want to harm yourselves more..."

"Talion..?" you asked, raising your eyes to look at him, feeling strangely interested in his words. 

"Yes. Talion. Eye for an eye. Isn't that better? Isn't that what your heart truly wants? Making him experience your pain. Making him hurt like you did."

You looked into his malicious eyes. Something in there was pulling you in like no other. You frowned slightly. 

"Who are you?"

"I have been called many names since the beginning of time. Since you're a christian, though; the name you'd know me by would probably be Lucifer." 

Lucifer. The devil. The banished angel. The Father, you assumed, that Eunhyuk was talking about. The reason you ever met the source of your pain in the first place. But you weren’t to get mad at him or anything, your soul knew it.

"Why did you banish him?" you asked quietly, "He's obviously evil enough."

Lucifer chuckled softly, looking at you as if he was looking at a daughter. He placed a small hand on your shoulder gently. You felt your skin tingling from the power that hand carried; but he wasn’t hurting you.

“You have seen nothing, human; he is nowhere evil. He is simply playful. And he needed to be punished; for ignoring my orders. This isn’t what was supposed to happen.”

“What do you mean?” you asked quietly. Though his voice had remained perfectly calm, you could feel the omnious feelings behind that voice.

“It was his assigned duty to steal that woman’s soul; but he refused to do it. Thus, I banished him. He was supposed to die of blood loss that night. But you found and healed him.” He said. He was looking at you and you felt like he saw right through you. It should have been disturbing; but somehow it wasn’t.

“I wish I hadn’t.” You said reflexively. You saw his brows raise in amusement.

“You wish he had died that night?” he asked.

“I wish I never loved him.” You replied. This caused him to smirk slightly.

“Be honest with yourself, human. What you want isn’t exactly that. You wanted him to stay with you.” he said like he could read you. You knew in your heart that he was right. You wanted Eunhyuk to be yours; forever yours. So you nodded.

“You also hate him, don’t you?” Lucifer asked. You questioned yourself. Did you hate Eunhyuk? The answer came clearly: yes you did. You hated him for playing with you feelings. You hated him for using you. You selfishly wanted him to yourself; but if not as a lover... you wanted him to experience every ty feeling he made you feel and you wanted to be the one to inflict all of them on him and watch his face as you did so.

You saw a wicked grin appearing on Lucifer’s face as you thought these. You knew he could read your mind now.

“I can make your wishes come true.” He said. You blinked.

“I want my son to be punished. Being with that woman is no punishment. Give him back to me, and I’ll make your wishes come true.” He explained when you didn’t say anything.

What were your wishes? You thought about it. Right now you wanted Eunhyuk more than anything. And you wanted to hurt him. You gasped softly in shock. Since when did you hate him this much already? You had no idea; all you knew was that you wanted him to pay for everything he did to you and everything he made you feel.

“What do you want me to do?” you asked him.

“It’s simple. I want you to kill him. The rest will be easy.” He replied gently.

“Kill him? But... that means I’ll go to Hell as well.” You said.

“I can guarantee your safety there. It’ll be a deal. And once I have him back, you can torture him or do whatever you want; all you want. He’ll be all yours. Isn’t that giving you everything you’ve been wishing for?” he said with a slight smirk.

“Can I trust you?” you asked. After all this was the devil. “I want an insurance.”

“I like you, human. Yes, you can trust my words. This is a deal we have; I want my son and I want him as soon as possible, so once you bring me him, I’ll be true to my words.” he said. You could sense there was a weird connection between you two right now; like he was waiting for you to say yes before he made the deal official.

“Okay. I accept. I’ll do it.” you said. He smiled wickedly again; you felt the pending energy go off. The deal was done. He wouldn’t go back on it; and now, you were also connected to him. And you weren’t bothered one bit by it.

“The deal is done, human. You have one week.” He said with a soft and relaxing smile before disappearing from your sight, leaving you staring emptily to the wall. But you didn’t have to think about what just happened. Everything had been cleared in your mind already.

***

“Die die die, my darling! Don’t uther a single word...” the woman sang as she loaded her brand new shotgun, gazing at the couple walking down the street. The girl had long black hair, leather clothes and was holding onto the boy’s arm; the boy had similar clothing but scarlet hair. The woman knew the boy very well.

“Die die die, my darling! Just shut your pretty mouth...” the woman sang again, watching her prey walk closer to her, chatting happily with his girlfriend. Soon, he wouldn’t be able to smile. The thought made the woman smile as she aimed carefully.

“I’ll be seeing you in Hell!” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

people who hate this ending, here's the sequel: "you woke up the second you shot the gun in your dream, looking around franctically. you saw hyuk was sleeping peacefully next to you. you sighed, relaxing. you knew that could never be true. you planted a kiss on your angel's lips and went back to sleep. and you lived happily ever after."

but honestly, i like this version better ;) 

people who have been wondering why i didn't update: i was f***ing studying for my m*********** finals and i f***ing failed as well which is not fair, thank you very much -_- this is not directed to you, my dear subscribers, i'm just angry at myself ^w^ 

so yeah. i'll try to update more often after this but i don't promise anything. as always: COMMENTS ARE LOVE AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3 yeah. 

take care, people ^w^