Final!

Just Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

 

Sana looked into Momo’s soft eyes, they looked like they were pleading her for an answer, an answer in which she was ready to give. She felt her lips curl into a smile.

 

Yes.

 

She thought to herself. But just not quite yet.

 

“I will have your answer for you tomorrow.”

 

Sana wanted to do something special for the girl. A simple yes wouldn’t be enough to show how much Momo meant to her, and it definitely wasn’t enough to thank her for all she had done.

 

Momo nodded, and chuckled to herself. “It better be tomorrow! You better not suddenly change your mind Minatozaki!”

 

Sana giggled at Momo’s seriousness and nodded, “It will be.” She patted Momo’s arm gently.

 

Sana looked at Momo’s casted leg and smiled to herself, grabbing a marker off of the table.

 

“Can I sign it?” She asked knowing that Momo would nod.

 

“Of course you can.”

 

Sana placed the cap of the marker between her teeth pulling it off and then leaned down to scribble something on the cast, placing her other arm above what she was writing so that Momo wouldn’t be able to sneak a peek.

 

After a little while she pulled away and chuckled to herself while Momo just looked at her confused.

 

“What did you write…” Momo was concerned on why Sana was laughing.

 

“I can’t tell from here, so you’re going to have to take a picture of it for me.” Momo groaned when she couldn’t tilt her head in the right way to read it.

 

Sana nodded and quickly snapped a picture of the casted leg and then walked to Momo’s bedside handing her the phone.

 

“Here.”

 

Momo eagerly taking the phone looked at the picture, and started reading it outloud.

 

“If lost please return to Sana.” Momo laughed at the little doodles she saw of flowers and butterflies and then how Sana signed her name at the end of it.

 

She looked at Sana and shook her head. “You’re the one that has a tendency to get lost.” Momo laughed when Sana was pouting.

 

“Hey I was trying to be cute!” Sana slumped into the chair as Momo .

 

“I’m just kidding Sana Chan!” Momo reached out and ruffled the girl’s hair softly, and Sana felt the familiar butterflies in her stomach roaming around again.

 

“You should get some rest. Your Mom’s on her way, I’ll tell her what happened when she gets here.”

Momo nodded feeling the effect of the painkillers starting to take over her body. She had gone through one hell of a day but it was all worth it when it came to Sana.

 

She closed her eyes and smiled when she felt Sana’s soft hand slip into her own.

 

 

After the beach party ended, Chaeyoung decided to help Mina with the clean up afterwards.

 

Picking up the bottles and throwing it in the bag, they laughed together while the remaining people were leaving.

 

“Thanks for helping me clean this up.” Mina showed a genuine smile.

 

Chaeyoung nodded, “Of course, People always come to the party but I hate when they don’t help with cleaning up.”

 

Mina nodded picking up the trash and then pointed to the garbage disposing area.

 

“Hey, I’m gonna take this one first okay? It’s getting pretty full.”

 

Chaeyoung nodded letting Mina go off on her own.

 

After a while when Chaeyoung’s bag of recycled water bottles and beer bottle and cans started to get full she looked around. “She should have been back by now.”

 

Chaeyoung walked over to the area where Mina had pointed earlier lugging the bag with her.

 

When she finally got close enough behind the wall she heard whispers from two people.

 

“Come on Mina. I heard you and Jeongyeon broke up. Why don’t you just give it up to me.”

 

“I don’t want to Jimin. I’m not interested.”

 

Chaeyoung took silent steps to peer out from the side of the wall when she saw Jimin using his arms to trap Mina against the wall.

 

“I have a friend waiting for me.” Mina was trying to wiggle her way out with Jimin forcefully not letting her move a muscle, while running his hand up her exposed thigh.

 

“Friend? Don’t make excuses, come on Mina, what friend?”

 

Not being able to deal with it any longer Chaeyoung grabbed a can from the bag and chucked it at the back of his head, earning his attention.

 

“Right here.”

 

Mina relieved to see Chaeyoung smiled when she saw her walking closer, she felt her heart fill with ease when Chaeyoung grabbed her wrist pulling her to stand behind her.

 

“I think you’ve had too much to drink I can smell it on your breath, walk away now and go home before you regret it.”

 

Mina watching how protective Chaeyoung was would be lying if she said she wasn’t extremely attracted to the girl right now.

 

Groaning Jimin pushed himself off the wall, stumbling away.

 

When he wasn’t in sight Chaeyoung turned around analyzing Mina, “Are you okay?”

Mina sighed in relief and nodded, letting her arms slip around Chaeyoung’s neck, trapping her in a hug. “Thank you.”

 

Chaeyoung smiled and patted the girls back after catching her breath. “Of course.”

 

When they pulled away, Chaeyoung ruffled her short hair. “Hey, um…listen. Seeing Sana and Momo and how terribly slow the two are taking things, makes me think about somethings. I just want to be open and honest with you, so here I go, I uh like you Mina. I hope y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter