Art in Everything

Just Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR POV

 

While walking away Sana tried her best to control her tears, not letting any of them spill out too much. She hated herself, for feeling like this. She was mad that she couldn’t no matter what she did or who talked to her, she just couldn’t stop thinking about Momo.

 

Sana was looking down not paying attention to her surroundings, she didn’t want anyone to see her crying when in the next moment she collided with someone crashing to the floor.

 

“Ah!”

 

“Owh!” She heard the other person’s voice.

 

Looking up she rubbed her palms that were now lightly scratched, not bleeding a lot, but it was enough to scrape her hand, “I’m so sorry.” She tried to mask away the brokenness in her voice.

 

“That’s okay. Are you hurt at all?” The other girl looked up not even caring about her things that were scattered all over the floor.

 

Sana smiled a bit hiding her scraped palms and shook her head. “I’m okay, are you?”

 

The other person laughed, “I fall all the time surprisingly so I’m okay.” When they looked directly into Sana’s eyes, she showed compassion towards her.

 

“Hey are you sure you’re okay? Your eyes are red and your nose looks a little red too. You’ve been crying am I right?”

 

Sana hung open, she was baffled, she just met this person yet they analyzed everything so well.

 

The other person started gathering their things, there were paint tubes, and art pencils, and sketchbooks. “You don’t have to answer that if you don’t want to. I’m Son Chaeyoung by the way.”

 

Sana smiled, moving to help the girl pick up her stuff, “I’m Minatozaki Sana. Nice to meet you.”

 

“Same here.” Chaeyoung beamed a smile, “If you can’t tell from all the stuff, I’m an art student.”

 

“I would have guessed but I didn’t want to assume,” Sana laughed. “That’s really cool though. I can’t draw to save my life.”

 

Chaeyoung shook her head, “Drawing isn’t what art is as a whole, there is art in everything. Even in yourself.” She smiled at Sana.

 

Sana not knowing what to say to such a kind stranger just continued to smile, “Well, I don’t know about that. Haha.”

 

Chaeyoung laughed, “No really there is, your smile is a work of art to someone out there.”

 

“Wow, you’re really passionate about art aren’t you?” Sana chuckled.

 

The girl nodded, “Without passion is there really anything to live for? Isn’t passion what gives us motivation to keep going?”

 

Sana thought of Momo.

 

She’s right.

 

“I guess you’re right.”

 

“I’m glad you agree, so I hope that one day you see the art I talked about within yourself, if you do I’m sure you would cry much less. Because you start to care less about other people and what they think.” Chaeyoung smiled.

 

Sana tilted in confusion, “How did you know I was crying because of someone?”

 

Chaeyoung ruffled her short hair, “It was just a hunch, since that’s why a lot of people cry.”

 

Sana nodded. “Well, Son Chaeyoung. You’re very wise.”

 

“I try.” She shrugged making them both laugh. “And you can just call me Chaeyoung.”

 

She adjusted her things into her hand, “You seem really cool Minatozaki Sana, I have to head to class but I hope the next time I run into you, you wont be in tears.” She politely bowed and ran off to her class, leaving Sana there watching the silhouette disappear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter