One More Kiss

Just Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

 

Momo’s kissing me…

 

After a while Sana finally felt her eyes slowly closing, letting Momo kiss her. Despite her being in shock she knew that she enjoyed the way Momo kissed her. The way that Momo kissed her felt as if she was almost so desperate to do so. It was warm, and intoxicating, the feeling was seeping into her heart.

 

After a while when they both stopped due to lack of air, Sana looked at Momo. Her eyes, she didn’t know why, but looking at Momo after the kiss made it water. They glistened with her tears that threatened to pour out, and she didn’t understand why. Momo had just kissed her, so why was this her reaction?

 

She looked at Momo who was biting on her lip and she felt the warmth of a tear glide down her cheek.

 

“Sana…” Momo reached her hand out to catch the tear before it fell.

 

“Why?” Was all that Sana could muster out. “Why did you do that?”

 

She was lost in the moment when they kissed, but now, now that she sat there and looked at Momo she realized what the girl was doing to her. She was confusing her so much, and she didn’t understand it.

 

Momo’s ankle was acting up from standing on it too long, so she kneeled down onto her knees, placing her hands on Sana’s thighs as she still remained seated on the swings.

 

Sana looked down at Momo, another tear making its escape falling onto Momo’s cheek because she was looking up at her.

 

“Why Momo? Why are you confusing me? Are you playing with me? Or what?” Sana was scared of the answer; she didn’t know anymore. Her heart wanted to believe that it was real, but her mind kept reminding her of the constant excuses that Momo always said.

 

Momo looked at her, “Because, you’re my best friend.”

 

Sana felt her heart clench up, threatening to shatter in any second. She didn’t know if she could take it anymore, this best friend excuse was getting out of hand and she didn’t want to hear it, she didn’t want to stand for it.

 

“Because Sana. Because you’re my best friend, who I’ve always loved.”

 

Sana laughed bitterly in her head.

 

Ha…you’re only going to love me as a best friend. Nothing More.

 

Momo continued to talk and Sana looked away at a blank space, she was afraid to look into Momo’s eyes. If she did she would probably break, and she didn’t want to.

 

Sana nodded after a while, still not facing Momo, “Ah, haha, I see. Well thank—“

 

“I’m not done.” Momo cut her off.

 

“Because you’re my best friend, who I’ve always loved. I did that, because I’ve grown to love you more than a best friend.”

 

Sana slowly faced Momo, not sure if she heard right or if her mind was playing games with things that she wanted to hear.

 

Momo slid her hand into Sana’s holding onto it. “I’m in love with you Sana, as a best friend, as a person, and as Sana. I am in love with all of you. I’m sorry that it took me sooooo long to realize it, and I’m sorry if you ever felt like I was playing with you and that you had to deal with things because of what I dragged you into. But I am so in love with you, and I can’t hide it anymore. I’ve loved you since we were kids, and I’m still loving you now, I got sidetracked for a bit thinking that it was as a best friend and just that, but it wasn’t, I was just denying the truth, denying the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter