Into the Water

Just Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR NOTE: WAIT WAIT WAIT! IF YOU DIDNT READ YESTERDAYS UPDATE GO BACK! OTHERWISE YOU MAY GET SPOILERS LOL. I UPDATED YESTERDAY THEN TODAY TOO, SO GO BACK! THANK YOU!

 

 

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DID READ YESTERDAY'S CHAPTER

Omg lol, you're reactions yesterday was funny. I was laughing. Some of you guys really thought I was gonna kill Sana off lol! I would never! Anyways, because your reactions were so funny I had to update today for you as well so you can stop worrying lmao. Here you go enjoy :D

 

AUTHOR POV

 

Momo groaned while hiking up the trail, it was a pain because of the slight elevation, but if there was even a small significant chance that Sana was up there, it was all worth it for her.

 

The girl had a tendency to wonder around too much for her own good. Perhaps it was the crowded beach that made her uncomfortable, Momo didn’t know why Sana would leave without a word, but it made her worry.

 

Right when she was just about there, she noticed a figure near the edge of the cliff. She didn’t need to ask who it was, years of being best friends, by now she knew how the girl looked like no matter what. Her back was facing Momo, but Momo stood there, gripping her crutches, admiring her beauty from behind.

 

She watched the wind softly blowing Sana’s hair and she watched the sunset, admiring the person in front of it more than the actual thing. She saw Sana reach a hand out and she smiled to herself. The scene was so innocent and pure, and something about it made warmth ignite in her heart.

 

She was about to step closer when her phone rang loudly, looking at Sana who turned around obviously startled by the sound, she opened to say something, when in the next second she saw Sana losing balance with a shocked expression, her eyes widening and her face becoming pale.

 

“SANA!!!!!!”

 

It happened so fast and slow at the same time. Sana’s face was terrified, Momo’s heart was trembling. She gripped her crutches trying to inch closer as fast as she could until she became unbalanced falling towards the ground while the sound of the water splashing below the cliff.

 

Her heart dropped to her stomach and forgetting about everything she left her crutches on the floor. She pushed herself up running towards the edge of the cliff despite the pain in her ankle jolting up her leg telling her to stop, but she denied it to do so.

 

Sana.

 

Sana.

 

Sana.

 

She can’t swim!

 

Immediately without a second thought, Momo launched herself off of the cliff and into the water. The adrenaline was a completely new feeling, she felt a rush as she was falling to the water, she was holding her breath until she finally submerged under it completely.

 

Momo came back up gasping for air. She looked around for Sana, panicking and turning in small circles.

 

“Sana!”

 

“SANA!”

 

She continued to turn in circles until small splashes of water caught her attention.

 

“Sana!” She swam towards the area immediately.

 

Taking one huge inhale she dived down a bit into the water. She held her breath and opened her eyes seeing Sana slowly sinking deeper and deeper. She swam to the beat of her pounding heart, each of water inching her closer to Sana who was struggling to breathe underwater.

 

At this point she felt her ankle crying in agony for her to stop, it was making it hard for her to swim properly but she saw the panic in Sana’s eyes and a look like that was enough to make her heart tremble, giving her enough strength to swim to her, pulling Sana by her hand.

 

Momo pulled Sana close placing a hand on her cheek, trying to calm the girl who was thrashing around. She looked into her eyes, her cheek and then she pointed to the air in her cheeks then pointed to Sana’s empty ones. She made hmm sounds as if she could actually talk and communicate while doing her gestures.

 

Realizing that Sana probably wouldn’t understand her, she pulled her close, pressing her lips onto Sana and blowing the remaining breath of air that she had taken into Sana’s mouth.

 

When she pulled away she squeezed her palm closed indicating that she needed Sana to hold her breath.

 

Momo protectively wrapped an arm around Sana’s waist, kicked the water while using her free arm to upwards, she pulled them up to the surface. Both of them gasping for air.

 

“MOMO!”

 

“SANA!”

 

Sana heard the shouts of people calling them, but at that moment all she could really focus on was the panic in her heart. Her mind was still in a daze. She blinked multiple times, looking at Momo who was trying her best to pull her to the shore.

 

Momo struggled to swim her way to the remaining part of the water, until she finally came up to part of the shore, where the water was only to their chests.

 

Sana was still unable to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter