Ring Pop

Just Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

 

It was morning now, the sun brightly shining through the windows of the living room, inching its way to every corner that it could reach. The brunette haired girl looked at her phone reading the text message that she had just received from her “best friend slash fake girlfriend”.

 

PaboMomo: Good Morning fake girlfriend of mine! Again thank you for agreeing to do this for me! You know I love you right? And don’t worry I didn’t forget our agreement and my ways to accommodate you because you’re doing this. I’m on my way to pick you up, be ready to do some pretending!”

 

Sana slumped onto the couch after a shower, she had hoped to rid her mind for getting herself involved in something so messy. “I shouldn’t have said yes….” She groaned into a pillow that she had reached for.

 

But at the same time how could she say no? It was Momo, her best friend that she has known for basically her entire life. Moving the pillow from her face she placed it over her chest hugging it burying her chin into it, contemplating.

 

But AGAIN at the same time, who wouldn’t say yes. Who wouldn’t say yes to the love of their life.

 

Yes, it was true, as cliché as it was there’s a reason these things happen. Sana was in love with Momo, and as much as she tried to deny it, stop it, or avoid it, it always ended up the other way around and her feelings ended up attacking her like a plague when she did that. So instead she just accepted it.

 

She accepted the fact that she was in love with Momo and that Momo would never in a million years see her as anything more than a best friend. The ultimate best friend.

 

“Ugh. Why did I get myself into this?” She groaned kicking her feet against the carpet.

 

The beep from her phone was enough to break away her train of thought as she looked at the text message that displayed on her screen.

 

PaboMomo: I’m here

 

Sana took a deep inhale, mumbling to herself “Pretend. Everything is Pretend.” She took one last deep breath and opened the door to be greeted by her former best friend, now fake girlfriend.

 

“Good Morning!” Momo chirped happier than ever, making Sana bothered at the fact that this wasn’t even bothersome to her.

 

“Morning.” Sana said in a monotone way.

 

“Is that any way to greet your girlfriend?” Momo teased the girl poking her arm, “No one would believe we are together with that type of tone.”

 

Sana rolled her eyes, “Oh, did you want something like this?” Sana cleared throwing major aegyo at Momo, “Good Morning Momoring Chan!” She hugged the girls arm and made a cute face, “What took you so long?”

 

“That was great! But save that for later!” Momo ruffled Sana’s hair.

 

“I hate you.” Sana stated flatly, but still it wasn’t like Momo wasn’t used to it when Sana was mad at her.

 

“No you don’t, that’s why we have been best friends for so long. Why else would you stick with me if you hated me.”

 

Because I love you, Sana thought to herself as she looked at Momo’s dark orbs. “I ask myself that every day.” Sana decided to quipped back at her instead.

 

“Oo, ouch! How savage.” Momo pretended to grab her heart in pain. “Anyways, I have something for you. Because I know your still pissed at me.” Momo fumbled and reached into her jacket pocket pulling something out.

 

“Remember?” She stated showing the ring pop candy to her fake girlfriend.

(A RING POP FOR ANYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW WHAT IT IS LOL)

"Remember how when we were little and we pretended to be mar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter