CHAPTER 28

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

"Yeongdeungpo Prison.." Seunghyun stared at the paper for a moment before he made a call.

"Yeoboseyo? (Hello?)"

"Ne annyeonghaseyo (yes hello) Detective Park. This is me Choi Seunghyun. How are you?"

"Ohh Seunghyun-ssi! Annyeong annyeong. Im fine. Wahh when is the last time we met?Aigoo."

"Hahah yes its such a long time. Anyway I've something to ask,if you're free how about we have a lunch together?"

"Ouhh keurae keurae (ok ok) I just finished my work, still have time for lunch lets meet at the usual place."

"Okay detective. See you there."

"So what is the thing that you want to ask me?" Detective Park digged his own hot soup and shut his eyes in satisfied. What a nice meal in winter season.

"Actually I'm searching for someone in this prison.." Seunghyun gave him a paper that wrote Yeongdeungpo Prison and it address before continued "..but I'm not sure who.."

Detective Park looked at the paper before chuckled "How do you want to find someone if you're not sure?" He knew that prison so well since he handled a lot of cases in that area a lot. He put the paper aside and looked at Seunghyun.

"Actually this is belong to one of my student and I thought that maybe the person in this prison has some related to my student,so that's why I try to find it.." Detective Park nodded.

"Okay..so what is your student's name? I guess I can help you a little bit.."

Seunghyun nodded before he started to think. Should he used Yoora's name or Yoochun's name because Yoora would never bring that paper everywhere without a reason. He smiled "Song Yoochun"

~     ~    ~    ~    ~

Yoora walked to the living room and saw Yoochun stared blankly at the outside of the window. He's still recovering from the fight and believed that he can go to the college anytime soon.

"What are you looking at? Its just some green forest there.." She smiled and helped him to sit at the couch. He chuckled and somehow he tried to avoid her eyes. He felt awkward all of the sudden.

"Just thinking that I should graduate a.s.ap and get a good work and make a new life..Without troubling people.." He faked a smile while looking at her. He realized that her smile faded away after what he said.

"Wait..why? Oppa.." She blinked her eyes a few times before sighed. Yoochun stared at the wall,eventhough he protected them like his own siblings, its still hard for they to live together like old days. Be able to accept each other might be so hard for them.

"Yoora-yah..I'm not even your opp-.."

"Yes you are! No matter how,no matter what is happening right now..you are my oppa.." She started to cry "I don't care about how we are not even have a same blood..I don't care we have a different surname..I don't care..In fact you are the one who take care of us,me and Yoohwan since our parents died and even until now..Tell me who deserves to be our brother? You are.."

Yoochun held his tears while looked away. He thought she will hate him after she knew that he kept a lot of secrets. But she still believed him and even said that he's the only one who deserved to be their brother. He saw Yoohwan walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

"I hate the feeling of losing someone..Kajima hyung..(don't go..)" He can felt Yoohwan's tears which made he let his tears fell as well and hugged Yoohwan back. "Kajima..(don't go...)"

"So hyung's parents are in the prison?" Yoohwan asked after he took a bite of the pizza that they ordered earlier. Yoochun nodded slowly.

"Imo already told me about that and she also gave me the address of the prison..But I don't have time to go..uhm since we're free now, can we go and see your parents oppa?" This time Yoora asked Yoochun and he kept silent for a while before nodded.

"I guess so.."

Kris decided to follow since he's afraid that something bad might happen again. They arrived at the prison after almost half an hour driving. He asked the person in charge to meet his parents in a more comfortable room. After a few procedures, they went to the room and waited for his parents.

"Actually I'm nervous..Never meet my mom since they entered here.." Yoochun rubbed his hand nervously before Yoora rubbed his back.

"I thought you already met them before this?"

"I did..but she can't made it because of the injured that my father did to her.." Yoora nodded and they waited patiently.

Jinhyuk and Yeeun entered the room and were kinda shocked when theres a lot of people came to visit them. Jinhyuk spotted his only son right away and smiled. Yoochun stood face to face with them in teary eyes. He finally met his mother after 17 years and his heart was hurt to see her bad condition. He stared at her eyes for such a long time before he wiped his tears away.

"Eomma.." He sniffed while the others watched silently from behind. Yeeun was too shocked when the person in front of her called her 'eomma'. She gasped when she finally recognized her long lost son and she hugged him tightly.

"Yoochun-ahhhh...yoochun-ah...nae adeul..(my son)..yoochunnnn" She cried harder when she finally got to touch her own son after 17 years. Yoora tried to hold her tears but failed when she saw a loving mother in front of her because she barely had memories with her own mother. Kris helped to calm her down.

They finally calmed down and Yoochun told them everything about his life. Yeeun looked at both Yoora and Yoohwan before smiled weakly. "You look so beautiful and nice, I bet your parents are nice too..I don't get a chance to thank them.." Yoora shook her head and hugged her.

"We love Yoochun oppa just like our own family member. I should thank you because your son is the reason why we're able to live by our own after our parents gone.."

After around two hours, the officer entered and told them that the time's up for visiting. Yoora, Yoohwan and Kris bowed and excused themselves to leave and wait at the outside. While Yoochun still cant let go of his mother. Yeeun patted his head and kissed him at the forehead for a few moments.

"I don't care if I die today..because I can die in happiness..at least I got to touch my son.." She stared at their hands and smiled. Yoochun shook his head and hugged both of them.

"Don't say that eomma..I'll visit you again anytime soon.."

Before the officer closed the door, Youngjoo once again hugged Yoochun and cried. "Saranghanda Yoochun-ah..Saranghae..(I love you)"

They got into the car and drove away. A man in another car not so far from them watched their car lost in his sight and smirked. A call that he received earlier crossed in his mind.

"So the person that you want to know is probably Song Yoochun's parents. Ouh no..his name is actually Park Yoochun and his parents are Park Jinhyuk and Kim Yeeun. They got arrested 17 years ago for a lot of cases,mainly about drugs. And he just claimed to be their son a few years ago. Probably this whole time he lived with his adopted family and just found out about his biological parents..This is the best I can help you"

"Park Jinhyuk and Kim Yeeun.." Seunghyun smirked and landed his head at the seat of his car. He just need to wait for the moon to show up before he makes his move. An unexplainable move.

--------------------