CHAPTER 33

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

"Where did you go?!" Kris opened the door and asked worriedly. He observed Yoora from head to toe in case anything happened to her. Yoora smiled awkwardly before she pushed him lightly to give her space to get into the house. Kris followed her from behind until she put her things at her desk.

"I went to buy something and I met Nana eonni so we just spent time at the café.." She knew that Kris was so worried about her so she pulled him and made him sat at the edge of her bed before she joined. "I know you're worried mianhaeee (sorrryyy)" She hugged his arm and slightly pouted.

Kris sighed before he cupped her face. "You scared me,I asked Yoohwan and he just shrugged his shoulder and you didn't picked up the phone..what if something bad happened?" He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. Yoora nodded.

"Ok I might did a wrong thing but I went to meet Sandara.." She looked at the floor before Kris held her shoulder in shock. "You know her don't you..?" She nervously asked.

"You met what??" Kris shut his eyes in frustration. "Why?? Do you know what type of person is she???" She clasped their hands together and told Kris to calm down so she can explain.

"She texted me and said that she wanted to meet me because its urgent..So I went to Myeondong and met with Nana eonni so basically she accompanied me as well.." She stared at him before he nodded and asked her to continue. "And Sandara told me everything about that jerk..." She stopped for a while "..she said he's the one who..k..killed my parents..did you know that?" She cleared and sighed after Kris nodded.

"I don't want to tell you because I know you will be sad..It hurts too see you get sad.." He sighed while Yoora tighten their hands.

"And then you keep saying that its your fault because you've failed to save them? When the real thing is all because of him? You're too nice.." Kris shook his head and her hair softly.

"What else she told you?"

"She's regret for everything. She tried to stop him but he's too strong and no one can stop him now so she wanted to join our side, by giving info about his plan or things like that.." Yoora waited for his reply when he just sat there saying nothing.

"Ouh..thats good then.." He forced a smile before hugging her again. His smile faded away as he's thinking so deeply. "Is the time...has come nearer?"

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

The next week after that all of them were going to have a final exam including Yoohwan as well. Since the senior's final exam are much more important, juniors were given a week off during their first week of examination. So Yoora's going to use that time to do a study group. She texted with Youngji and Kai to confirm about the date when suddenly Yoohwan ran towards her with a lot of books.

"Noonaaaa.." Yoohwan whined and showed her all the books that he had to revise eventhough he's just 10. Yoora chuckled before she locked her phone and helped him to put at the coffee table.

"You have your own table at your room,why keep bringing your hw from 2nd floor to the living room?" She shook her head while smiled. Yoohwan gave her a book and she asked what was that for.

"Noona, I'm going to sit an English exam..But ssaem..(short form for seonsaengnim means teacher) said I used a wrong grammar every time I wrote an essay..but he didn't even told me what is my mistakes.." He pouted while complaining. Yoora laughed before she read each essay that he wrote.

"Nice point and long,but you always put past tense for present tense essay and vice versa..no wonder.." Yoohwa looked at her in confused "Come sit here I'll give you a basic one."

"Jamkkan.(wait)" Yoohwan opened his note and held his pencil before he nodded "Ok start" Yoora smiled and started to teach.

"So this is a really basic one. You know 'is' 'are' 'was' 'were' right?" He nodded. "Then which one is the past tense and which one is the present?" He looked at the words and left his mouth hanged open.

"I used everything..what is past and present??" Yoohwan scratched his head with his pencil.

"Past is when you write about something that has happened. Already. Example what did you do yesterday?"

"Play?" Yoora laughed and nodded.

"Okay play. So how do you make a sentences with play? How do you want to say that you played yesterday?"

Yoohwan looked at the ceiling before he wrote and showed it at her. She chuckled.

Yesterday I is playing at the playground,and have many fun.

"was is for past tense so instead of 'I is playing' you used 'I was playing'..its not 'have' but 'had' because had is past tense for have. Another one is 'many' is for countable,but you cannot count your fun..so you used..." She asked him back.

"uhh..m..much?" Yoora nodded and he clapped for himself. She ruffled his hair and they did their usual fist bump.

"was and were for past tense okay? You know why? Just say that the alphabet of 'W' is the fourth last alphabets right? So W is left behind and behind is also means past..then 'was' and 'were' are past tense!" She tried to teach him the fun way since he's still a kid. He made an ahh face before nodded. She chuckled I dont know if thats make any sense lol.

"But if each words have their own past tense how I want to know everything?" He put his head at the book and sighed. Why he cant be as good as his noona and hyung in English? But still he learned Japanese and mastered it. Yoora his hair and that's when Kris came and joined them.

"Ah! I have a book full of words that have their past,present,future and everything..I hope the book is still in my room.." She slowed her voice when she felt like she already misplaced the book. Kris chuckled.

"Its okay noona,I can find it for you! Where do you think you put that book?" Yoohwan excitedly stood and volunteered to find it. What has gotten into him?

"I guess at the lower rack..but if its not there,just search everywhere but don't make a mess!" She shouted when he already ran upstairs. She chuckled and turned to look at Kris before she cleaned the mess at the table. "Are you hungry? Do you want your bread? I have some at the dining table" She joked and Kris laughed before he asked.

"I didn't see Park Yoochun..He's still in his room?" Kris looked at the stairs in hope that Yoochun will walked with smile and be a happy family like Yoora wished for. He thought talking to him last week was not that effective.

"Still like that..I'm worried because he's going to sit for an ex-.." She stopped when someone called her name.

"Yoora-yah.."That voice. She turned around to see Yoochun with a bag and a few books at his hands. He smiled. But a force one but still he smiled in front of her. She took a glance at Kris before she stood and faced Yoochun.

"O..opp.Oppa.." She felt thankful as he tried to forget everything and move on. A small steps but its still a big success for her.

"I want to go to study with Hongki..Anything you want?" He fixed his bag and she smiled happily before she hugged him.

"Thank you oppa..Thank you for being yourself again.." She held her tears. "Nothing,I just want you to study well and get a good score. Sunbaenim hwaiting! (Senior goodluck!)"

She smiled as he left the house while caressing the necklace. "Can I hope that something good will always happen after this?"

--------------------