CHAPTER 35

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

"Oppa!" Yoora ran towards Yoochun and Seunghyun before she grabbed his hand. She glared at Seunghyun with disgust and felt that Yoochun clasped her hand tightly,sign of protection. They stayed with that position for a few seconds.

"Kaja..(lets go)" Yoochun whispered at Yoora and she nodded before they left Seunghyun. Yoora took a glance at their hands with uneasy feeling. Is something happened between both of them? Hongki saw and joined them walked towards the car.

"Oppa..is something bad happened earlier? Did he hurts you?Or said anything to you?" She stopped walking and looked at him with worries. He forced a smile and shook his head. He hid the truth because he knew,the truth is the most danger one. He her hair softly.

"Nothing..he just came to say goodluck. I know he forced it,anyway you must always take care okay? You've grown up,but you still my little sister.." They stopped at the car and she slowly nodded. Something must happened between them,for sure. "Give me the key,I drive." She slowly gave him the key and watched him went towards the driver seat with a smile.

"I know you're lying..Oppa.." Yoora gulped her saliva with force before she opened the passenger seat door and they went back home after sent Hongki to his house.

"So at the end you complete it with the method that I taught you earlier.." Kris helped Yoohwan with his hw and used an easier method that he learned. Well at least the things that he learned is not wasted. Yoora opened the door with a lot of groceries and noticed both of them. She smiled to see how Kris was able to live as a normal human. But what about his life as a celebrity?

Kris noticed her and went to the kitchen. He grabbed his favorite bread and ate it. "I feel like I'm good in babysitting.." He laughed in proud. She chuckled before she arranged all the things at the kitchen.

"Come on Kris, Yoohwan already 10,he even can stay at home alone and handle everything by himself. You barely do anything for him right?" She . Kris widened his eyes before he followed her from behind.

"Yaa,I take good care of him,you.." He tickled her from behind and she was so shocked that she almost dropped the jam. She begged him to stop but he kept tickling her that she almost lost her breath.

"Omg Kris! Sto..Stopp! Ahh.." He stopped and looked at her with love. She took her breath and held her stomach. They looked at each other before laughed. "Yaa,I cant stand with it..I almost die you know.." She rolled her eyes before Kris pulled her into a hug. She froze a few seconds before she replied. "Whats wrong?"

Kris shook his head "Just stay like this..I realized that we don't spend too much time doing this thing..dont you feel jealous with other couples?" Kris released the hug and stared at her. She chuckled.

"They don't have a special boyfriend like I do. I don't feel jealous at all.As long as we stay together like this..I'm totally fine..." She kinda hesitated with her words because she knew, he came because he need to protect everyone from his enemy. Once he won over him,its not impossible that he will be a normal human that he had before this,a celebrity. They continued to hug and he sighed.

"I'm afraid that we cant stay together after this..Mianhae..(I'm sorry). But I love you so much..I love you Song Yoora"

Yoochun walked towards the kitchen before he saw them and looked away. Ouh,never crossed his mind that they have a relationship. He cleared his throat and smirked. They released the hug before Kris moved around in nervous and walked back to the living room. While Yoora fixed her hair and avoid his eyes. "Aigoo shistor (sister)..Take an advantage huh?" He chuckled before he tapped her shoulder and left her in embarrassed.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

"Ouh? Kris-ahh" Eli opened the door and hugged him when Kris arrived at their house. Nana prepared some cookies before they sat at the living room. "You're alone?"

Kris munched the cookies and nodded. "Got something to discuss with you" He looked at them before he wiped his hands with a tissue. "You're not making any comeback this time?" He asked both of them.

Nana shook her head "Come on Kris,we're on hiatus for years now..I'm not sure if AfterSchool is even in Pledis list group." She chuckled and sighed after that. She missed her fans and also the members. But now with her condition as one of the werewolves making it hard.

"I guess Ukiss is not going to make any comeback for now..Young people attracted to young boys and good-looking one,we cant beat that..its going to be hard haha" Eli joked around. But what he said was true after all, they just won 1st place for the first time since they debut. How can they get that place again when the competition is getting fierce?

Kris nodded before he took a breath "So..I guess you feel the same as I feel right?" They looked at him with curious.

"What?.." Nana asked. She thought for a while before she slowly nodded and looked at Kris "That the time has come?"

Kris nodded slowly. "We cant wait anymore. He getting dangerous and to stop him here is totally not a good idea.

"So you want to go to the forest?" This time Eli asked. Kris nodded.

"Of course. But I know he'll come when Yoora's there. I need to plan something quickly. I thought I want to ask them to go for a vacation."

"That's not bad. I think I've heard that theres a place where we can stay near the forest. It's a vacation place by the way..Theres a nice house and waterfall nearby,I guess they will not notice anything." Eli spoke. Kris listened and nodded. He felt guilty for using Yoora to trap Seunghyun, but what else can he do?

"Okay then,you search that place and then call me. I'll tell you when the time has set. Thanks guys for all this." Kris thanked both of them and they nodded.

"He's our enemy as well. I don't another human to be his victim.." Nana sighed.

"Even if I die,I'm going to take him as well." Kris looked at the floor and made a fist. They spent some times before Kris excused himself to go back home.

"Hyung!" Yoohwan ran towards Kris and showed him his result. His end year exam already ended and he's already got his result.

Percentage:88%           Rank In Class:2/30       Grade:A

"Wow you did great Yoohwan-ah Chukhahae (congrats)" Kris ruffled his hair while walking to the living room and sat at the couch. Yoohwan smiled proudly.

"He's doing greater when you're here. I would say this is all because of you.." Yoochun took a sip of his hot choco and smiled. Looking at Yoohwan's happy face is enough for him.

Kris chuckled "I'm not doing anything,its his effort by the way..Wah Yoohwan-ah,you're smart like your noona and hyung..Aigoo,what do you want to be when you grow up?"

"I think..uhmm anything as long as I can go travel to anywhere hehe" He put the result back into his bag and sat besides Kris.

"Pilot?" Yoora joined them and Yoohwan shrugged his shoulder.

"Not bad noona. But I'm afraid of height" He pouted. Everyone laughed.

"Since you got a nice result,do you want a present?" Kris asked him and he excitedly nodded.

"Don't spoil him too much Kris-ah.." Yoochun shook his head but Kris just smiled.

"Its okay..he should get one,so he can do much better in future." Kris ruffled his hair before he pretended to think "How about we go to vacation? Play in the water,eat BBQ..how?" He looked everyone and they froze for a while before nodded in agree.

"Yeayyyy Vacation!" Yoohwan cheered up and excitedly discussed with his brother and sister about what they should do later. Kris forced a smile before he let out a small sigh.

"It not fun as you think but I'm so sorry I have to do this.."

--------------------