CHAPTER 10

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Yoora thought deeply about what Kris has told her before. About the person that he wanted her to avoid (and she thought that was Kai). She felt that she need to prove to Kris that Kai is not a bad guy plus that Kris told her himself that he wanted to protect EXO members so how can Kai is a bad guy? And now is the right time to let people know who is Kris actually.

"Annyeong Jongin-ah.." Yoora called Kai and greet him as usual. Kai replied and asked her condition since she absent for three days. She smiled and joked "Waah you're worried about me huh? Well I'm fine it just Yoohwan..he needs a lot of rest since his antibody is still weak"

"Ouh okay,I hope he get well soon..Anyway why do you call me? Is there any problem? If you want to ask about our project,I've already searched some info so the rest is just to complete the work. You should thanks me partner~" This time Kai joked and she laughed.

"Okay thank you so much partner~ Uhm I call you to ask something..if you're free this evening? And can we meet somewhere?" She bit her lips waiting for his answer as he took quite a long time to reply.

"Uhm yeah I think that's fine..but I can't go out so can you come to my company's building? I'll inform the staff to open the door for you and you can search me at the practice room.." Yoora was too shocked with the offer. Can you imagine a fangirl can go inside the very famous company's building. GREAT!

She happily ended the call and called Kris. He walked towards her and waited. She cleared and took a deep breath before she kneeled in front of him and stared at his eyes as usual to communicate with Kris human inside. "Do you want me to take you to somewhere today?"

Kris rubbed his head gently at her leg signed that he agreed. She smiled and ran to the bedroom to change her clothes. Thirty-minutes after that,she grabbed the usual collar and put it around Kris's neck before they walked to the building.

Kris felt familiar with the street and the smell so he decided to stop. She was confused so she turned back and looked at his doggy face. He sniffed again before he started to remember something. EXO. She grabbed his head and they met their eyes. Kris started to ask,

"Michyeonabwa (you must be crazy)..why must this place? What do you want to do here,you can't even enter th-.." She stopped his words by putting her finger on ,eventhough people can't even heard Kris's voice.

"I think this is the right time to tell them the truth" He shook his head and tried to run,but ofcourse she pulled the collar and he came back to her. "I'm not finish. Until when you want them to misunderstand your reason of leaving the group?" She continued "If you can told me everything eventhough I didn't know you,you can tell them who you know for years.."

She knocked the practice room's door and Kai ran to open it,once he saw her he smiled and greet her happily. She held her excitement when she got to see all members were there and greeting her as well. "That sweaty face and the way they taking their breath I'm deadddd"

"You must his friend who helps him a lot at the college" Suho approached both of them and smiled like a proud dad. She nodded shyly but then realized that everyone was looking at the wolf a.k.a fake dog a.k.a Kris. She hid him behind her and smiled innocently.

"Am I not allowed to bring dog here?" All of them shook their heads quickly and D.O looked at the dog seriously.

"It..just.. yae-ga neomu kkeo haha (he's too big)" D.O felt impressed and they continued practicing while Kai,Suho and Yoora sat at the couch with Kris at her side. Deep inside he was so nervous when he got to see all s after almost 2 years left and 'betrayed' them for good. He listened to all of their conversations carefully.

"Soooo.." Kai smiled and Suho looked at him as he talked. Yoora nodded and took a breath first

"Firstly..I am sorry if my questions are not suitable to answer since I'm just a normal girl who shouldn't know about anything that happens inside this building and in your life..I am a really big fan of you guys, and the news about those three members really broke my heart,,not just me but every EXO-L.." She bit her lips since she knew that she might went too far.

Suho slowly nodded and stared at her. "Is the reason you want to meet Kai is because of this? You..'re curious? But as you kno-.." Yoora cut his words by bowing repeatedly and looked down.

"I know I know..But this is too important..I..I know something it just.." She felt her breath was too short that she had to keep breathing before continued "It just..I need to know the reason,I mean a real reason why they left?...the reason that you know."

"He betrayed us. He's the one started it and the other two followed" Kai answered her while looking down. Kris was already expected that and he just listened everything. "It was toooo close with our first solo concert why he had to leave just like that? without telling us anything!" Other members stopped their practice and looked at them before they joined the conversation.

"He's sick Kai-ah.." Suho explained slowly and Chanyeol shook his head.

"But we? Uri-ga tto a-pa hyung..(we're sick too hyung)..But we hold it and waited until the concert finished." Chanyeol looked at Suho and raised his eyebrows. D.O then started to defend Kris.

"But obviously he suffered a serious one,the one he told the media that if he didn't get the treatment and rest,he will died..Do you want that?Do you want to feel regret as a member?" Chanyeol looked down and Yoora looked at them in confused, Suho saw that and he calmed all the members.

"Guys we're not alone..theres someone here" Everyone nodded weakly before Chen interrupted.

"Then what do you know? You said earlier you knew something and you wanted us to tell you first. Now tell us?" Yoora looked at Chen before she looked at everyone and pulled Kris in front of her and rubbed his head. Kris kept looking down and avoid people's stare.

"What..if..he, uh I mean Kris..he has another big reason..-.." She looked at Kris and prayed inside her mind so she can explained smoothly. "And..he can't tell you that?" Sehun chuckled before he opened a bottle cap.

"This time what is our fan's theory about that? Well you must do a lot of research to make he doesn't look too guilty for leaving us." Suho once again glared at him as a warning and Sehun shrugged his shoulder.

"I know it sounds stupid as me, a normal fangirl friend with an idol and then came to this building and suddenly claimed that I knew the reason why the members left.-.." Sehun once again nodded with that statement and smirked. "But..you know about he left the dorm in night and came back in the midnight,he rarely ate any meat,he doesn't look that different when he was a trainee and now, and many more right? Don't you suspect anything? Besides he was sick,theres must be another reason..-.." She stopped and pulled Kris in front of Kai. "Look into his eyes Jongin-ah.."

Kai followed and before that he grabbed the collar and theres a name written on it. "K..kris.." Everyone chuckled except Suho who looked serious with Yoora's explanation. He stared at the collar as well.

"So you want to say HE was sick and left us hurriedly without a words and turned into...this dog? I expect you are so into myths don't you?" Baekhyun smirked and Yoora still looked down. Kai ignored everyone and stared at Kris's eyes. He kept staring at it until..

"Believe her Kim Kai.." Kai's eyes became wide and he pushed the dog. He blinked his eyes numerous time before he turned to Suho who looked so worried. Kim Kai is the only nickname called by Kris. No one ever called him with Kim Kai.

"..hyung...hy..hyun kr..kriseu..hyung" His words shocked everyone and Suho quickly grabbed Kris's head and stared at his eyes deeply. He widened his eyes.

"Kim.Su.Ho na wasseo..(I'm here)"

--------------------