CHAPTER 29

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

That day was just like any other days. They went to the college and school,had a lunch together and cleaning the house. Yoochun grabbed the black plastic bag at the kitchen "I'll throw this out and I want to buy something at the grocery shop. Anything?" He turned to look at Yoora after he wear his shoes.

Yoora replied "uhmm just buy some pepperoni. I thought of doing homemade pizza this evening." Yoohwan cheered while raising his arm. Eventhough they just had some pizza a few days ago but who wants to reject a pizza? Kris chuckled and ruffled his hair.

Yoochun nodded before closed the main door. He put the plastic bag at the corner of the house before walked towards the shop nearby.

Yoora made a hot chocolate for both Yoohwan and Kris. She handed it to Yoohwan and then to Kris before she took a sit beside him and watched the TV. They watched an advertisement of Nature Republic and EXO's face were all over the TV. She saw Kai and chuckled which made Kris turned to look at her.

"Whats wrong?" He squinted his eyes. A bit jealousy?

"Nothing..do you know that Jongin is dating Krystal now?" Kris widened his eyes and looked at the TV again. This time all EXO members promoting the products and he chuckled.

"Kim Kai? Wah he's grown up aigoo.." He smiled before took a sip of her hot chocolate. "When? How do you know? Theres no article about it doe.."

She shrugged her shoulder in proud. "You can say that I'm their matchmaker hahah. Around a month or two months ago? I think Kai told her that I'm his friend so she met me and said that she likes Kai. She's so cute I don't know that Krystal is that cute" She excitedly shared the story and held Kris's arm.

Kris nodded "Okay you did a great job then.." He her hairs "..I noticed that Krystal was so close with Kai during their trainee time, its impossible to not like each other.." After he talked, suddenly he felt dizzy that he almost dropped the mug. Yoora helped to put the mug at the table and widened her eyes in shock.

"Kris-ah kwaenchanha?? (are you okay?)" She held his hand and its full of cold sweat. Kris held his head since the pain was too much for him. He bit his lips and his eyes were changing. From normal to bright red and he suddenly froze while looking at the floor. A single sweat dropped.

Yoora froze as well and turned to look at Yoohwan who just let his mouth opened. She rubbed his hand slowly and asked. "K..Kris-ah" Kris clasped his hands with hers tightly and turned to face her. With those red eyes she was startled and moved a bit from him before she took a deep breath and faced him.

"I think..he did something.." He tried to focus at her eyes but he just cant. The pain was all over his head,something is not right.                         

Yoora asked with curiosity "Did what?..wh..who?" Before Kris answered, a news at the TV caught their attention.

Breaking News. We were shocked by an unexpected incident that is currently in chaos. A few people were reported died at Yeongdeungpo Prison. This is including two officers who were in duty Ha-ssi and Lee-ssi, two prisoners believed to be husband and wife Park-ssi and Kim-ssi and a few guards that is still in investigation. The case reported to the police around 7.a.m this morning when one of the guards saw the dead bodies when he was on morning duty.

The reason of this incident is still being investigated. This is the first time a prison in South Korea got attacked despite a really high secured security. The police chief of South Korea, Kang Shin Myung said theres a lot of unidentify things such as claws scratches near the dead bodies and also the way of they died is exactly the same,which is their neck were being sliced by something sharp. He said that it is might be a beast animal but to find an exact evidence is still in investigation.

The family members of the victims are suggested to contact the nearest police station or straightly call or go to Yeongdeungpo Prison to help the investigation. More info will be reported soon. To the next news..

"Oh my god.." Yoora gasped and closed in shock. She can felt that she's trembling after the news.

"Park-ssi and Kim-ssi?" Yoohwan reduced the volume of the TV sound and looked at Yoora "Is that hyung's parents? That we met a few days ago??" Yoora stared at him blankly before she started to search for her phone.

She rubbed her hands and neck since she cant felt the cold sweat all over her. She nervously dialed Yoochun's number and before she got to call it, the main door opened and Yoochun's there, holding his phone which probably just got a call from someone. He stared at the floor before looked at Yoora with teary eyes.

"They..die.." He dropped all the things including his phone before he fell hopelessly. Yoora cried and ran towards him to calm him down. He cried as hard as he can due to the fact that his parents were actually died. He just met his mother for the first time after 17 years and he just forgave his dad for all his mistakes. He grabbed his hair and shook his head numerous time. Yoora tried to stop him but she can't also accept the hurt fact.

"Oppa..ire..ireojimaa (don't be like this..)" Yoora stil cant stopped her own tears but to see her brother in such a pain is more hurts and sad. Yoohwan also cried at Kris's shoulder which made Kris felt guilty for what has happened.

"I cant let anyone die..I shouldn't even let anyone die..I should protect them..What the Kris get a grip!"

Kris made a fist with his hands and let out a deep sigh before his eyes turned into a normal one back. He rubbed Yoohwan's back before he slowly walked towards both Yoochun and Yoora and tapped his shoulder.

"We should go and prepare for their funeral..Things are getting more serious now.." Kris spoke softly to both of them and Yoora nodded before they helped Yoochun to stand and walk towards the car.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Seunghyun waited the whole day before he made his move. When the moon showed up the security were tightened up so he just lazily landed at the car seat and watched from afar. After a few hours he looked at his watch and it showed 3:28 a.m.. He smirked before he stretched his neck and his eyes turned into bright red. He got out from the car and slowly the claws showed through his fingers as he roared loudly.

"Woah whats that?" Officer Ha stood from his place and looked around. The roar was quite loud that he felt uneasy. "Ya..Lee Kibum neo-.(you-..)" He turned to his left to ask his duty-mate but he froze. A man with a tiger body stared exactly into his eyes with its red eyes and bloody fang. He moved his eyeball and saw his duty-mate already lied down with a lot of blood came out from his neck. He gulped while his hands moved nervously to push the emergency button but unfortunately that tiger-man roared and bit his neck before sliced it open.

Seunghyun all the blood before he walked while scratching the wall with his claws. He used his animal sense to search his target. After a few moments he stopped and smirked. He looked at his right and saw a man slept soundly while the cell next to him theres a woman slept without a blanket and struggled to sleep with that cold weather.

Without knowing how he can entered the cell, Seunghyun success to get closer to Park Jinhyuk and moved his head to left and right before took a deep breath and shut his eyes.

"You're going to regret weak werewolf. Kris..huh"

Without waiting too long he just sliced Jinhyuk's neck and he struggled to breath as he grabbed the bed due to the pain that he felt before he stopped moving,but not his blood. Seunghyun went to the next cell and chuckled. A weak old woman was infront of him,so without any sign he just choked and bit her neck before sliced it and left without a trace.

"You should know your limit.." Seunghyun transformed back into a human and wiped his bloody hands with a wet tissue in his car and smiled in satisfied.

--------------------