CHAPTER 31

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Sandara watched the news at the TV with shock. She never thought that he will killed people who are not even related to his real target,Kris. She turned off the TV when Seunghyun walked from his room to the kitchen to drink some water. She stared at him with teary eyes and he noticed it.

"Well..you're proud of me don't you?" He put the glass on the counter and spread his arm in proud. He raised his eyebrows and waited for her respond. She took a deep breath before stood and walked towards him.

"No. Not at all. I felt disgusted. Just because we're wild and that title weretiger is strong, it doesn't mean we can do anything to normal humans especially innocent people!" She let her tears fell and bit her lips in anger. She knew she risked her own life but is that even matter now? If he did that to take a revenge for her, she would rather die.

"Come on Sandara wake up.." He shook his head and they looked at each other in intense "This is why we're called weretiger because we're strong! And.. people should know that we're not playing around like what normal human do.." He wanted to touch her but she pushed him.

"Himssae ggaeppul (strong bull..) You're the reason weretigers are not a good and nice name to hear..You're digging your own grave. I don't want you to die! But, you're the one who asks for it." She stared at him a few seconds before she left the house.

"When I catch him, you're gonna proud Sandara. You will." He grabbed the glass tightly and it broken into pieces.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

"Eo Youngji-ah.." Yoora answered the call and sat at the couch. A week after the tragedy still haunted them especially Yoochun. The atmosphere was not good in that house. Yoochun basically locked himself in his room and they went through a hard times to make him better.

"How's everything? I send you a deepest condolence and mianhae uri-ga mot-ka (sorry we cannot go)" Youngji asked and said sorry because they cannot make it to the funeral because their family are waiting at the overseas for some matters. Yoora shook her head and crossed her legs.

"Aniya..kwaenchanha..neodo bbabbeu-janha (no..its okay..you're busy too right..)" She sighed and at that time Yoochun walked weakly to the kitchen to drink some water. His eyes were swollen and the eyebag, no comment for that. She distanced the phone away before asked him. "Oppa..meokgo shipeo? (wanna eat?) gogi-ga isseo (there's meat)..achim buteo an-meokgo-janha..(you're not eating since this morning)"

Hongki who was paying a visit sat at the dining table and showed him the meat and hoped that he will at least take a bite. Yoochun stared at it before slowly shook his head and went back to his room. Hongki grabbed his hair in frustration and watched Yoochun walked to the second floor before joined Yoora at the couch.

"Yoochun Oppa-ya? (is it Yoochun?)" Youngji asked through the phone and Yoora hummed.

"He refused to eat. Hongki oppa is here as well but nothing changes..He's still sad about it.." Yoora looked at Hongki before she tapped the speaker mode.

"Annyeong Youngji-ah..How are you~" Hongki greet lazily since he's not in mood. He grabbed the remote and switched to variety of channels. "Are you having fun there~?"

Youngji chuckled "Annyeong oppa..what fun..its full of family problems here. Still a lot to settle. If its not because of semester holiday,I'll never come here..I miss you guys.."

"I miss you too..But who's taking care the pet shop? You guys gone for such a long time.." Yoora stopped Hongki from changing the channel and shook her head. He sighed before he played with Yoohwan's hair since he sat at the coffee table in front of Hongki.

"Youngsaeng oppa hired a part timer. Heard that he's a brother of his close friend. Ouh..what about Kris? I mean any progress?"

"I'm not sure..you know that 'he''s the one who killed Yoochun oppa's parents right? I guess Kris is doing a plan with Nana eonni and Eli oppa. He's rarely at home lately." Yoora shrugged her shoulder. She hated to mention Seunghyun by name, no thats too disgusting to say.

"Ouh So its true! Oops." Youngji changed her voice into a whisper one. "..when I read the articles and with that claws and everything,I knew its him! Dammit. What a mean person."

Yoora nodded and hummed "He's not even a human. He's a devil." She sighed and suddenly Kris came home and went straight to Yoochun's room. She's kinda curious and so do Hongki. "Youngji-ah..I need to go I'll call you back okay. Bye." She ended the call.

Before she stood she received a message from an unknown number. She opened it and raised her eyebrows.

-I really need to see you. This is important. Reply if you're agree.-

Hongki read it as well and shook his head. "Just delete it. This kind of message is more dangerous you know?" He walked into Yoochun's room and she sat there with hesitation. She looked at the message once again and sighed before she took her winter jacket and walked near the room to eavesdrop.

"Park Yoochun..I know this is hard but..with this condition anyone else can face the same thing.." Kris spoke.

"Keurae..(right..) Yoochun-ah. Lets be strong and didn't you said that you want to protect your siblings?" This time Hongki spoke.

Yoora sighed and walked towards Yoohwan and his hair. "Yoohwan-ah noona-ga il-i isseo (I've some work) so behave okay? If they ask where's noona, keu-nyang molla arasseo? (Just said don't know okay?) Na kanda (I'm going)" She smiled as he nodded innocently and they did their usual fist bump.

She went to Myeongdong Market since its one of the place where people will always there. From morning to late night, its always a busy market. She walked without any direction and after a while she replied the message.

-I'm at Myeongdung Market now.If you know me,you'll know where I stand..You cant do anything bad because everyone can see.- A few seconds later she received a new one.

-Okay.thanks.I'll find you.Just wait there.-

She went to the nearest shop and surveyed the clothes. A nice price and a lot of choices. She started to find something nice for her when suddenly a person tapped her shoulder softly. She startled and almost dropped the clothes before she sighed in relieved. "Nana eonni!"

Nana smiled before she put her finger at . Yoora's forgot that Nana is still an idol but just in hiatus.A really long hiatus. (Come on Pledis 😏) "What are you doing here?" Nana looked around "Alone? Kris told you to not walk alone right?" She clasped their hands together before walked along the market. Yoora looked around in nervous.

"Yes he did. But he's discussing something with Yoochun oppa. So I thought to just let them be..Anddd I'm finding a stuff for myself. For woman. If guy follows me,he's going to face a most boring day ever." Yoora made an alibi to hide her true reason. Nana laughed and nodded in agree.

"So do you find your stuffs? But you're not buying anything yet. Its okay we just go grab something to eat first because my stomach is making a music right now, and then we can go shopping" Nana smiled and surveyed a café before stopped at one.

"Looks good" Yoora smiled and before they entered the café, someone grabbed Yoora's arm and both of them turned with curious. "Nu..gu..(who..)" Yoora asked.

That person showed her phone and the messages that they had to Yoora "We should talk inside.." Yoora watched her entered the café before received a stare from Nana who mouthed you're meeting a stranger?? By yourself? Yoora just smiled awkwardly. Nana can sensed that that person is not a normal human so she already had a bad impression.

"I'm Sandara..and I'm one of the weretigers..Seunghyun that you hate..is the one who killed your parents..for real. Yoochun's parents..an..and..and..your parents.." Yoora froze.

--------------------