CHAPTER 34

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

"Oppa hwaiting!!" Yoora and Yoohwan cheered their brother up for his first examination. Since the juniors were given a week off so she just sent Yoochun and they drove back home. Kris chuckled to watch Yoora drove the car since all the time only Yoochun drove it and she prefer to take a train.

"Nappeuji anha..(not bad)" Kris complimented her but he still held the hand bar tightly. Just in case. Yoora shrugged her shoulder in proud and when he just wanted to take a breath she made a sharp right turn. He widened his eyes "So we're going anywhere?" He acted like nothing happened and asked.

"Yup..since this is his first day,I think I want to go to the temple where my parents's death ceremony were did. Just to ask for blessing." She smiled and fixed the position before she stepped the pedal after the green light. He just nodded.

"We're here. Yoohwan-ah ireonaaa (wake uppp)" She looked from the mirror to see Yoohwan yawned and rubbed his eyes. Kris who's unfamiliar with the place looked around and around made Yoora laughed. "Ya, never see something like this place or what?" She walked towards the temple and he followed.

"Ani..(no..) Its so calm,the feels is different here and the view waa" He stopped and noticed theres a waterfall from afar. Yoora tapped him from behind.

"Can you go in or you want to wait for me?" She knew that he's a Christian but sometimes felt weird since he's just a half-human. I mean does he needs to believe in religion or something? Kris chuckled since he knew what she's thought of.

"Its okay,you go ahead and I'll just wait at the outside. Well I'm still Christian after all." He whispered and Yoora hit him at the stomach,knowing that he this time.

They entered the temple and bowed to the Buddhist monk before they prayed together. While Kris sat in front of the main door and enjoyed the view until someone approached and greet him. "Namaste..(a form of greeting in Buddha or Hindu)" A monk bowed at him with his hands pressed together,palms touching and fingers pointing upwards while thumb close to the chest.

Kris immediately stood and suddenly had a blank face. He took a glance at the monk who was smiling and he did the same thing as the monk did. What a clumsy. "Na..namas..te" He awkwardly smiled and the monk told him to sit back.

"You are not going in?" The monk asked softly. Kris looked at the inside and saw Yoora and Yoohwan did something at a bunch of flowers and frame pictures in front of them. He smiled a bit before looked at the monk and shook his head.

"I'm Christian.." The monk did a Namaste greeting again and this time he said sorry for his exaggerated words towards someone who has his own religion. Kris raised his eyebrows.

"He's not even exaggerated tho.." He also followed the monk's Namaste "No no no its okay its okay..I'm just accompany my friend.." The monk looked at the inside and nodded.

"Song Yoora?" Kris nodded. "She had been through a lot in her life. But she accepted it and continue her life with those challenges. Buddha is going to be proud of her." The monk shut his eyes and smiled.

"Buddha? Means your god?" Kris asked. The monk shook his head.

"We do not believe in god because we believe nothing is permanent and fixed. Buddha is a human who we looked up and respected as a great teacher or inspiration. He found his perfection so that's why we believed someone as strong as Song Yoora will be Buddha's favourite.."

Kris just stared at the ground and listened to the monk. Its not like he's going to believe it because he believed theres a Creator to this world. But still he respected the monk and looked up when the monk touched his shoulder.

"yes..?" Kris asked when the monk just stared at his eyes and smiled.

The monk did the Namaste gesture once again to apologize for touching and making him uncomfortable. Kris scratched his unitchy head and followed the monk's action. Again.

"You have a different energy inside you,young man.." Kris stared at him and realized that the monk is also has some ability to do the spirit ceremony but he didn't have any evil spirit inside him. Aah..he's not a full human. Kris bowed to him because he didn't know how to react to it.

"I guess..?" Kris awkwardly rubbed his neck and tried to be normal. The monk nodded and Kris's hair. "God..what he's going to do this time?" Kris's eyes almost changed because he felt uncomfortable.

"I feel like you are going to face some danger with this unusual energy young man.." The monk's face changed into worried and Kris nodded since he knew it. He's a freaking werewolf by the way.

"Even if I tell you,you are-.." Kris tried to tell the monk the truth and watch how he react to it but Yoora and Yoohwan already walked towards them. Kris immediately bowed and again, with a Namaste gesture. "Its nice to have a talk with you..Goodbye.." Kris bowed and they followed before they went inside the car.

"You know how to do Namaste?" Yoora laughed and Kris shrugged his shoulder.

"He kept doing that in front of me,I just followed him"

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

"The exam will finish in 2 hours and 30 minutes. When you're done,you can raise your hand and hand in the paper before you go out. Goodluck students." Mrs.Lee who was in charged of Yoochun's class smiled and sat at the chair in front.

Yoochun tilted his head before he started to open the question paper. Luckily he did a quick revision since he missed a lot during the mourning and his depression. He answered the questions smooth and fast. Hongki did the same as well except for some questions that he always got the wrong answer. He grabbed his hair and tried to remember back.

"Haish..I thought I've did this question a lot.."He talked by himself and took a glance at Yoochun. He almost finish answering in only 2 hours while he still stucked at a few questions. "He missed the classes but he still did well dammit what kind of brain he has?"

"Ya how did you manage to answer everything? I mean theres a lot of questions that the Prof taught during your absence but you can do that?" Hongki bit his bread before they took a sit at the café while waiting for Yoora to pick them up.

"You're the one who taught me dude..I just used your method and yeah just go through it a few times before we start earlier." He opened another book for tomorrow's exam and took a sip of coffee.

"Waa daedanhada jinjja..(so so great really..)" Hongki finished his bread before he stood up. " I'm going to toilet and I need to give the club form to Prof. Wanna follow? Of course not, so Im going first.." He just waved at Yoochun and Yoochun chuckled before he continued to read the book.Suddenly..

"Guess you can be a top student again." Seunghyun took a sit at Hongki's place earlier and crossed his arm. He smirked when their eyes met. Yoochun bit his lips and closed the book with anger, He sighed and looked away before he decided to just get lost from there. Chatting with a murderer? NO.ing.WAY. He stood up and turned to walk away but Seunghyun spoke. "Come on..a Prof meet his student by himself and the student who is so smart doesn't even respect him? Theres a lot of people here what do you want them to think? You're going to get a bad name.." He tapped his finger at the table while smirking. A little fun with that human why not?

Yoochun turned back to face his parent's murderer. He gripped his book so tight that he felt numb for a while. Seunghyun gestured him to sit back.

"Why should I follow your instruction? A Prof? More like a M.U.R.D.E.R.E.R for me" Yoochun pressed the word murderer and spoke it louder which made a few people nearby turned to look at them before whispered to each other. Seunghyun's smile faded away before he stood and their faces were a few inches away.

"I just want to tell you that..you may regret for those words. Maybe I can be that 'murderer' again and kill......Song Yoora? Ouh or Song Yoohwan??" His tiger's eyes showed a few seconds.

--------------------