CHAPTER 6

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

"So can you explain now..?" Yoora took a deep breath after she saw a real Kris,her bias in her house. Still can't believe the fact that he is a freaking werewolf! Kris smiled before he nodded and fixed his position.

"I am a werewolf. A real one, I mean not being cursed or something it just naturally born with it..We live in the forest but were told to live as a human too since we have our human instinct so I choose to be an idol.." Kris stopped and looked at her,she was amazed and nodded so he continued.

"I used Wu Yifan as my human name and Canada as my hometown since I know that is a far place from Asia.." He wanted to continue but Yoora decided to ask.

"Wait..then your face..is it changing..?" Kris shook his head.

"At one time we will have a permanent face but we dont even know our age..so when the company offered me to be an idol, I already have that permanent face so I created my own childhood pictures and everything about me as a 'human'..I don't know why I choose that path but maybe because I really want to feel the fun of being human and being surround by human."

Yoora nodded slowly,there's a bit sympathy inside her but the curiosity takes over. "Why did you left EXO if you love to be a human that you want to be?" Kris's face started to change.

"I can't always be a human,and being an idol is a big mistake..you know with packed schedules and everything we do we have to inform to the company so I can't just run away and go to the jungle to change myself..If I tell them about my situation, the whole group will be in trouble." He took a deep breath "So I decided to leave them without any sign..its okay if they thought I'm a betrayer as long as they safe.."

Yoora saw a tears in his eyes so she walked and sat beside him while slowly patted his shoulder. "Safe..from what?" She asked. Kris wiped his tears and he can felt his anger boiled up.

"My enemy..I can't let that happen to them,and now to you..since they can..." Kris bit his lips and shut his eyes since he never thought to tell about his main reason he came back to Korea. Yoora raised her eyebrows.

"What do you mean..to me? Who's your enemy? Please explain I need to know.." Kris shook his head and faked a smile.

"It just you know..a wolf's instinct where uhmm people that we know will be in danger so basically if I can't avoid it,I have to face it.." Kris tried to make an adlib.

"So you want to tell me that you can avoid EXO from your enemy but this time you have to face it because of me..? I mean you know me before?" Yoora asked nonstop and of course this is getting confusing the more he explained.

"Kinda...Song Yoora,sometimes werewolf have their own responsibility to protect human so basically you are my responsible and I have to protect you..ok?" Kris stared into her eyes and she slowly nodded.

"And..what is going to happen now? I mean people will know you right away if you get out of this house..Until when you have to take me as your responsibility?" Kris stood to take a water at the downstairs and he drank it in one shot.

"I believe in you so I have to stay with you..about your brothers, I can change myself into wolf and maybe when it is the right time to tell them the truth,only then I'll change myself back..Until when..until my enemy stops looking for me and people I know.." Or the exact answer is when Kris or his enemy die.

"Wo wo believe in me? I'm sure you saw a llloot of EXO wallpapers in my room..what if I tell the media about this?" Yoora joked and squinted her eyes while crossed her hands. Kris laughed before he walked towards her and she walked backwards until she hit the fridge and raised her eyebrows.

I'm sure Yoochun oppa is hating this situation right now, I might get a kick from him.

Kris leaned his head near her ear and smirked "I know you will never do that." His whisper made her goosebumps and he smiled like nothing happened. Yoora asked why while they kept staring at each other.

"Because I believe in you..forever, whether through your words or through your heart.."

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Seunghyun fed the goldfishes and smirked. He planned everything and it still going well so he just need to wait until he starts his work as a prof. Sandara opened the door and put all the food at the table before she joined him.

"Since when you love goldfish?" Sandara looked at him before he grabbed her waist and did a quick kiss. He observed her flawless face and her hairs to the back of her ear. Probably love to see her calm face and he never wants to lose her just like she lost her beloved sister.

"Since I found that wolf is nearby" He smirked but she quickly let him go and he shut his eyes,tried to hold the anger inside him. She went back to the kitchen,started cleaning the mess and after a while she let out a deep sigh.

"I told you..stop doing this Choi Seunghyun.." She spoke slowly and looked at him who still stared at the goldfishes. He shook his head and stared fiercely at her.

"No is my final." He went into his room and slammed the door.

~    ~    ~    ~

"Song Yooraaaa" Youngji quickly ran towards their usual seat in the class and showed something to her. Yoora pulled her earphone and looked at Youngji.

"Mwogaaa (what is it) I'm studying right now" Youngji held her excitement and told Yoora to check updated news in Line. She followed and then her eyes became wide open. "OMG EXO teaser imagesssss wahh they're making comeback?!" She put her pen and scrolled through the images.

"A comeback during our exam yeahhhh greattt" Youngji sighed and pouted since she knew that they need to focus on their exam. Yoora put the phone back into her bag and looked at Youngji.

"Yah Youngji-ah,I heard that SM is offering something to EXO..I heard they will get to continue their studies and graduate." Youngji shrugged her shoulder.

"Not sure if that's true but it will be great if its realll! Can you imagine an idol in our college? Wow Daebak Daebak" Youngji smiled before she remembered something. "Ouh, are you okay with that wolf? Youngsaeng oppa said that finding his master might need a really long time.."

Yoora stopped looking at Youngji and stared at the window. She promised Kris to not tell anyone about the truth especially to someone like Youngji. But what should she tells Youngji about he needs to stay with her? "Hmm he's fine,behave well too,eat well too..its okay tell Youngsaeng oppa to take his time since Yoochun oppa has agreed to keep the wolf for a while.."

"Wahh jinjja? (Really?) What makes him changed his mind?" Youngji excitedly asked and Yoora just shrugged her shoulder. "Well at least he agreed,so just grab a chance right" Youngji smiled  before she continued to study. Suddenly Yoora's phone vibrated so she unlocked the phone.

-Ya shistor,are you doing well without us?Did something happened?You better reply fast shistor-
-I am fine brador..in fact more than fine since Kris is accompany me..Did Yoohwan have fun there?I'm in class by the way don't expect me to reply so fast *😝😝😝*-
-Still with that dog,he's just a dog what can he do to protect you? Yup Yoohwan is having fun here,he can't  wait to tell you everything. We'll back tomorrow evening so prepare something delicious ok byeee gtg *😘😘😘*-

"Love you too.." She smiled and locked her phone back.

--------------------