CHAPTER 24

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

"Of course it failed because you're such a weak wolf". That voice. Both Kris and Yoora turned and looked at him. Its Seunghyun.

Kris stood and pulled her behind him. Seunghyun walked closer and Yoora gasped when she saw that his eyes were exactly like a tiger's. She whispered at Kris "we..reti..weretiger?" before Kris got to answer Seunghyun laughed so loud that all the birds flied in fear.

"Yes I am Song Yoora..The strongest one if you're curious.." He smirked before he looked at Kris. Kris's eyes started to change into red and full of anger while Yoora grabbed his arm tightly and prayed that everything's going to be alright eventhough..it doesn't look like it.

"Why are you doing all this?!" Yoora bit her lips and gathered her courage to ask. She knew its not a good time to ask but she just had to. Seunghyun tilted his head and chuckled before he showed his finger towards Kris.

"You like this weak wolf huh?" He kicked the sand at the playground and continued "...and he killed a person don't you mind?" Seunghyun raised his eyebrows and laughed.

Kris's eyes turned into bright red and he made a fist before he shouted and attacked Seunghyun but Yoora was quick to stop him. She was still confused about what has happened between them but she's sure his reason was to take a revenge.

"I didn't killed her! She's the one who jumped off the cliff and I tried to save her! I tried!" Kris glared at Seunghyun fiercely but Seunghyun replied with a smirk. Yoora was so scared and the thing that she wanted to do is to ask for help. She looked at her bag and decided to run and take it since it was a bit far.

Since its quite dark Yoora ran quietly and searched for her phone and just tapped on someone's number and it was Kai's. Kai picked up the phone but unfortunately Seunghyun, he noticed she ran and attacked Yoora from behind since he was nearer than Kris and Yoora screamed in pain after she dropped her phone and unconscious after Seunghyun grabbed her so hard with his strong claws and threw her at the side.

"NO YOORA-YAH!" Kris howled and he became a werewolf for real. Not a full wolf or a human but half human and half wolf. He bit Seunghyun's neck and they fell at the other side of the playground.

"Song Yoora!! Hello?! HYUNG!?" Kai looked at the other members and they made a fast decision by calling Nana and Eli. Kai didn't ended the call to know what is going on. He bit his lips and prayed that both Yoora and Kris are safe.

With that Seunghyun roared and became a weretiger as well while Kris still bit and pinned him with his claws. Seunghyun scratched Kris's face a lot with his claws. The sound of howling and roaring break the silence of that neighborhood. Kris gathered his strength and lifted Seunghyun high in the air before smashed him at the ground so hard.

He breathed hardly before he got to remember that Yoora was there as well. He turned and saw that Yoora was unconscious a few meters from him. He saw a lot of blood due to the claws of Seunghyun and so he ran towards her.

Song Yoora I'm sorry!

Seunghyun barely stood and ready to attack Kris from behind but before he got to run someone shouted so loud and pushed him so hard with a hard wood. Seunghyun fell again and Kris turned to look back.

Park Yoochun?

Kris looked at Yoora back and tied the wound with his cloth to stop the blood but before he realized,Yoochun has been lifted in the air by Seunghyun and he screamed in pain so loud along with Seunghyun's roar.

"EEARGHH" Yoochun felt so weak as he had a hard time to breath. His red blood slowly flowed around his neck to the ground and Seunghyun grabbed harder.

"ROOAARR" Seunghyun roared so loud before he slammed Yoochun at the ground and thats for sure Yoochun's limb and back are going to break. He whimpered in pain and barely opened his eyes to look at Yoora before he forced himself to smile. "Thats the best I can do..." He's unconscious after that.

"HYUNG?! HYUNG" Kai shouted at the phone since he heard someone's screaming. Everyone's sweating in nervous and just stared at each other.

"Whats wrong Kai?" Suho nervously asked.

"I don't know..first it was Yoora then it's a man's screaming..Hyung fast please!" Kai grabbed his hair in frustration and hoped that Nana and Eli already arrived there.

"I'm trying to drive as fast as I can!" Chen nervously drove the car. They took the company car without their manager's permission as its getting late at night.

"You're done weak boy.." Seunghyun smirked with his tiger's face before he roared and walked towards Kris.

"I don't think so.." They talked with each other in mind and Kris tilted his head and replied his smirk. He saw Eli from afar transformed into a werewolf and attacked Seunghyun. Same goes to Nana and when they were about to attacked him together, Seunghyun barely stood and roared loudly before he ran and disappeared. 3vs1 is a disadvantage for him so he decided to avoid them first.

EXO arrived a few moments later and they froze when they saw the werewolves especially Kris. Kai spotted Yoora and the others checked Yoochun's condition. After the werewolves transformed themselves back, Nana told EXO to bring them to one place, a safe place for werewolf.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

"You can put her here. And him there thank you." Nana smiled bitterly before she went towards the medicine corner to help both Yoora and Yoochun. Kai put Yoora slowly at the bed while Xiumin and Lay put Yoochun at the other bed.

They looked around and looked at Kris for help. Kris forced a smile before he spoke "This..is where..we, werewolves thought a safe place from our enemy..ah." He whimpered in pain when Eli put some oil at his injured body.

"Don't you think we should take them to the hospital?" Lay looked at both Yoora and Yoochun worriedly.

"They looked serious.." Sehun bit his lips when Nana cleaned the wound and sew it so fast eventhough the place doesn't look like a surgery room. They were impressed with Nana's ability to treat people.

"She's our doctor. She's the hope in werewolves,since we can't get a treatment from the hospital. Because if we did, the doctors will know whats inside our blood, we are not same, either they will kill us, catch all of us or I don't know maybe abuse us as well.." Eli explained everything to EXO and they nodded slowly.

"I think you guys should go home and rest. Bet you must be busy tomorrow.." Nana closed the curtains and sighed. She looked tired and Suho handed her a glass of water.

"We do, but with this situation how can we just go?" D.O who never spoke since the first opened his mouth and everyone was looking at him. Weird.

"I checked the wounds and it somehow took a long time for them to wake up,I gave them an extra medicine so they can get enough rest before fully ready to wake up and bear all the pains. Its okay I'll inform about them once they wake up,and Kris's here as well so its okay." Nana convinced them and with Suho's decision they went back to their dorm a moment after that.

Kris sighed and lied at the couch. All the pain he felt cant beat the pain the he had when he saw Yoora lying hopelessly at the ground earlier. He shut his eyes and cried.

"I put her in danger. Not only her but her brother as well..Then what?" He sat at the couch before remembered something and unlocked his phone to call their aunt, Riyoon. After a few seconds she picked up the call.

"Kris?..ohmy where have you been? Where's Yoora? Yoohwan waited for his sister and he whined so much that I hav-.." Riyoon's words stopped just like her heartbeat.

"He just attacked us Imo..Both Yoora and Yoochun.."

--------------------