CHAPTER 25

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Yoora forced herself to open her eyes, she felt the pain all over her body and someone held her hand,soft and gently. Kris widened his eyes when he saw she was trying to sit so he quickly stopped her.

"Don't force yourself..are you okay?" Kris fixed the blanket and looked at her with such a worried eyes. Yoora felt was too dried that she had a hard time to even swallow her saliva, Kris helped her to drink slowly and then she slowly nodded.

"Im fine but..my back..it hurts.." Yoora closed her eyes to bear the pain and then opened her eyes again to look around. Dark and cold. She turned to her left and was speechless when she saw Yoochun lying helplessly at the bed and a woman whom she believed Nana was doing something with his wound. Seriously.

Kris caressed her face softly "He came to save us before that jerk attacked me..and he got hurt instead.." Yoora bit her lips to hold her tears but failed. She cried so hard and Kris tried to calm her down. She instantly remembered what had happened that night, where she tried to call Kai but unconscious after that.

"What..about others..?" Yoora looked around to find her phone but turned to look at him again "..Yoohwan..? is he's fine..?" Her tears still coming out and didn't show any sign to stop.

"They came after he ran from that place. EXO,Eli and Nana helped us a lot..I'm not good enough to protect you.." Yoora shook her head and fixed his messy hair. Still looking good even with those scar and scratches on his face. He forced a smile "I just called Imo earlier.."

"Kris?..ohmy where have you been? Where's Yoora? Yoohwan waited for his sister and he whined so much that I hav-.." Riyoon's words stopped just like her heartbeat.

"He just attacked us Imo..Both Yoora and Yoochun.."

"Kris..attack..what attack..oh my you're making me worried..what is it..what happened??" Kris knew that she already cried since she's sniffing"I just came out from Yoohwan's room..tell me what happened.."

"That tiger..uh I mean my enemy found where we are and attacked us. Yoochun was there as well and he's still not that good condition..I'm very sorry Imo..I'm not able to protect them just like what I've promised before.." Theres a silent between them before Riyoon spoke.

"I know this is going to happen..Not your fault Kris-ah..Im surprised that Yoochun was there.. As long as they fine and safe,I'm hoping on you..When Yoora's okay, tells her that I'll take care of Yoohwan doesn't matter how long it will take..come back here when they're okay, I don't want Yoohwan asked about their condition.." Kris nodded weakly and thanked her for everything before ended the call.

"For now,we'll stay here until you get better and he's awake.." Both of them looked at Yoochun and she just closed her eyes,wished that everything is not a reality that she had to face.

"You are so strong eventhough your back was injured badly.." Nana came towards them and checked Yoora's wound before she smiled "If you keep this spirit, you can walk in a short time-.." her words got cut off by Yoora.

"Wait..I cannot walk??" Nana looked at Kris before she weakly nodded.  She knew that Yoora will get shock so she sat at the edge of the bed and exhaled heavily.

"Its not a normal injured..I mean your back. You got attacked by a weretiger and even with a slightest attack from them can make you even worse than this. Your back was getting scratched by the claws and it can affect the function of your whole body but it doesn't mean you cannot walk at all..It just you may not able to stand properly so I put some antidote inside your body so it can stop it from spreading." She grabbed Yoora's hand softly and smiled. "You just have to rest for a few days and Kris will help you in everything."

Yoora nodded and turned to look her 'brother' "What about him..?" Nana looked at the direction as well before sighed.

"Its hard to explain.." Nana drank a glass of water before typed something at the laptop "He got lifted up in the air so high and the claws gripped tightly at his neck.." Yoora closed her eyes and held her own neck,probably felt the hurt. "Its so near to the artery that he might be dead at that time if that idiot gripped harder.." This time Kris held his fist tightly and sighed. "And he got slammed to the ground so hard that unfortunately his ribs are broken.."

"oh my god..." Yoora cried again and closed . Why he must risked his own life and got injured for his 'sister'. Somehow she felt regret and thankful at the same time.

"It's a relief that his head was not having any injury, so we don't have to face a big problem such as brain damage,broken skull or anything..I can just focus on stopping that thing from spreading inside his body" Nana saved the data before she shut down her laptop. "Go take a rest Eli will on duty tonight, goodnight" She talked to Kris and he nodded while saying thanks.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Kai walked alone towards his class with his mask on. He didn't get enough sleep and woke up late that he didn't have time to put some 'treatment' on his face. He saw Youngji at her usual place but she lied her head on the desk. He walked nearer and ruffled her hair softly before took a sit beside her or to be exact at Yoora's place.

"Eo? Wasseo? (you've come?) morning.." She took a glance at him before continued to stare at her phone. Kai joined her and saw that she was staring at Katalk between her and Yoora. He took a deep breath before pulled out some books before the prof came.

"She's not coming?" Kai pretended to ask eventhough he knew what is actually happened. Youngji weakly nodded before she locked her phone and put it inside the bag.

"keundae waeee (but whyyy) mal eobshi..(without words). I called her for thousand times since yesterday and messaged,katalk,line,dm, and even called her aunt..where is she going??" Youngji scratched her unitchy forehead and fixed her position when the prof has entered the class.

Kai stared blankly before he unlocked his phone and messaged someone.

-Hope everyone is doing fine. Take a lot of rest Kris hyung,we'll visit when we've finished our practice later in the evening.-
-Gomawo Kim Kai..Yoora is fine and her brother is still unconscious anything I'll inform to you, thanks but just focus on your practice first..-

Kai smiled a bit after he knew that Yoora's doing fine. Before he locked his phone,suddenly he got a message from someone,looked at the name he chuckled.

-You must be at the college now,study hard and get a good score ☺️ Jessica cooked some food so I'll send it during your practice this evening hehe from your beautiful Krystal~-

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Seunghyun closed his main door and lied at the couch. He forced himself to grab his phone and typed a message before he threw it somewhere that he didn't even care.

-I am sorry Sir but Im not feeling well to go to the college tomorrow..I'll make a check up next morning don't worry.-

"Seungh-.." Sandara walked down the stairs to greet him but got shocked to see him with blood and messy. She ran towards him and kneeled. "oh my what happened Seunghyun-ah.. are you okay? Do you hurt anywhere? Want me to-.."

Seunghyun grabbed her arm tightly while still closing his eyes. She whimpered in pain and he let her go harshly and opened his eyes before glared fiercely at her. "Don't ing touch me". He forced himself to stand and walk but he turned towards her and raised his eyebrows. With that smirk face he spoke "You will thank me later for what I have done soon baby.."

Sandara stood there hopelessly "what has he did this time.."

--------------------