PROLOGUE

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Yoora grabbed a few books that she wanted before searched for a place to sit. A few days before they graduated from high school and entered the college,if only they passed the SAT so she just spent her times at the library and did a research in myths,folks and anything related to that. This is because she never had a chance to do that at home since her brother, Yoochun never allowed that.

"People are enjoying their last moments,you are sitting here and read about those things again?" The librarian took a glance towards her before arranged the books at the shelf. Yoora smiled before she took another book and read.

"Let them be,they never spend that much time with their friends because we are all busy studying for SAT. I have my own important things to do anyway.." She spoke while writing a note "..vampire..demon..hmm eonni,what other things that you think people are not believe but they still take it as a joke?" She turned to look at the librarian.

"How about mermaid? Do you think they exist? Im not sure about that.." The librarian took a sit in front of Yoora and looked at her notes.

"Probably who can predict? Everything is impossible if human takes a bit more effort to find the truth right?" Yoora smiled when suddenly Youngji joined them.

"Mian (sorry), I thought it just some small matter haishh wasting my time.." Youngji took a book that Yoora has read and opened a random pages. Yoora chuckled.

"Small matter of what? That gijibe? (Bad nickname for female). Glad that we're going to leave this school anyway" Yoora put down her pen and scrolled through her SNS. Youngji nodded and joined Yoora. "Tao left EXO.." Yoora sighed and locked her phone back.

"Kris,Luhan,Tao.." Youngji counted with her finger before she pouted. "Well its his decision anyway what can we do. Yaa, I heard that Kris is doing another movie, dont you jealous? Kiss scene thoo" She teased Yoora before Yoora shook her head.

"Come on Im his fan,not even someone that he knows. And its good that he accepted the role and showed his acting skill. Proud of him." Yoora tapped her shoulder with her fist and then pointed at the air as a sign of proud.

Youngji chuckled "Silly.. Keundae..(but) what if you meet him and i mean you guys know each other? Wahh jackpot!" Yoora looked at her.

"Ya Heo Youngji stop dreaming and you should think about your SAT's result. What if you're rejected from the college?" Yoora smirked before Youngji hit her at the arm.

"Stop saying nonsense! Most of your words are fulfilled so just say good things. But I study so hard okay..stop reading this and lets go back to the class. The teacher is going to discuss about something." Youngji stood and fixed her attire before she went to the class first.

While Yoora put all the books back to their places and packed her things before she waved at the librarian and went to the class as well.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The holiday has started and she already accepted to a college. She woke up early in the morning as usual to prepare for the breakfast. "Yoohwan-ahhhh come down and have a breakfast ppalliii (hurrryy)" she called her brother and he ran and sat at his usual place. Yoochun joined them a few moments later.

While they were eating, suddenly the TV showed a special performance of EXO,her favorite group for Chuseok festival. Yoora widened her eyes and brought the bowl to the living room and watched the TV. Yoochun shook his head " Ya shistor (sister), instead of being excited like crazy girl in front of the TV,you should worry if you're accepted to any college.."

Yoora took a last bite of her breakfast before she looked at him. "Haish..what should I worried of? I already got it anyway" she pouted and rolled her eyes.

"What college?" No wonder she looked so relax when before this all the time she did was revising.

"Oppa's college. Easier for me,we can just go together and come home together right opppa~?" She joked as she walked towards him and tapped his shoulder before she washed the dish.

"Yedeul-ah..(kids..) do you want to go to the temple?" Yoohwan looked at him excitedly while nodded.

"Yes! We haven't pray to eomma appa..I should write a letter.." Yoohwan put the dish at the sink and ran to his room to write a letter. He always did that when he had a secret and then he put it at their parents's frame in hope that no one will read that except their parents's spirit. But in fact Yoochun and Yoora collected all the letters.

"Thank you for coming with a lot of food.." The monk of the temple hugged Yoochun and Yoohwan before he bowed to Yoora. He felt like they are his closest family after he's the one who handled their parents's death ceremony. "Come again.. when you are free"

Yoochun nodded and promised to visit the temple again in future. Eventhough they tried so hard to move on and live like a normal people,but losing your parents at the same time tragically is the hardest thing to forget. The trauma that they had for a few years was the worst they ever faced. Luckily their aunt, Riyoon stayed by their side and helped them with their daily life.

Yoora received a call when they were in way back home. "Hello? Yes..eo? Jinjja? (Really?) niceeee okay do you ask the others? Should we meet then? Arrasseo (okay) Youngji-ah bye." She ended the call.

"Whats wrong?" Yoochun asked after he turned to the fast food restaurant and ordered the food through drive thru.

Yoora still stared at the phone waiting for something "Youngji." She typed something before she continued " ..she got a same college as me.." And then she typed something again. Yoochun paid the food and passed it to Yoohwan at the back.

"Ya shistor,where's your manner? Stop staring at your phone and talk properly." He drove to their house and took a glance at her. She looked in front before smiled awkwardly. "You're not doing that thing dont you?" He knew that she liked myths but he always stopped her. No means No.

Yoora immediately locked her phone. "N..no! Of..of course not.." But in fact she just got a message from the librarian earlier.

-I have something for you as a last present before you leave this school-
-What is it eonni?-
-The things that you search about,myths legends etc.. I found a link that explained all that..-
-Niceee you can just send me the link through email..gomawo (thanks) eonni!-

"Stop doing that and start revising for college subjects arasseo?" Yoochun parked the car and stared at Yoora to wait for her answer.

"Arasseo oppa" she pouted and brought all the food to the kitchen. After they done eating, she went towards her room and locked it before she opened her email at the computer. She found the link and smiled before she clicked on it.

"Greattt" she started to write down everything that she got from the link. Having a strict brother is totally not good especially when he doesn't even like almost everything that she liked. She searched about the subjects that she will learns and looked a few of it before she noticed a news at the SNS.

"Kris traveling alone..his China management had no idea?"

And thats when he showed up a year later...

--------------------