CHAPTER 1

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Kris's POV
"*panting* huuh..I've arrived..I..think.." I looked around the dark city. Nobody was there, a strong wind hit me and made my vision became much more unclear. The shops were all closed and dammit..my head..

"Ughh don't please don't ughh" I tried to persuade my own self to not make my head more dizzy,but it failed. I walked slowly..and slowly..until I stopped in front of a shop. I forced myself to look up and read the shop sign.

"YY..pet..shop.." My head kept spinning like crazy and I can't hold it anymore. Is it because I'm lacking of energy? Maybe..I have no food source in the jungle so that's possible enough.. DUB!. I fell and I can't felt anything right now. NO KRIS WAKE UP! I can't be found by human..no..my vision became more unclear and soon it replaced with a dark view,but I heard a voice..human voice..oh no..unfortunately I fainted.

"Huaaaa what a tiring day handling those doggies" Youngsaeng closed the shop door and locked it. He yawned and turned to his right side to start walked back home but then his eyes were wide open. His sleepy side has gone and replaced by shock and curious. A big dog in front of him and fainted?slept?. He looked around to see if theres anyone looking for that dog but no one was there,obviously because it is almost midnight and all shops were closed.

"wo..this dog is so big..but it doesn't look like one doe.." Youngsaeng braved himself to touch it. After a few times he realized that the dog was injured at his leg and fainted. Without any hesitation, he brought the dog back into his shop and tried to help as much as he can.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Ly..can..thhhrope..okay search~" Yoora laid at her bed facing the balcony while typed something on her phone. Her interest in myth,legend and anything related to it was just too unexplainable. She doesn't has to wait for it to come out since the wifi at Korea is always limitless.

A werewolf or lycanthrope is a mythological or folkloric human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or a therianthropic hybrid wolf-like creature, either purposely or after being placed under a curse or affliction (via a bite or scratch from another werewolf) – Wikipedia

"Wikipedia always explains things so hard to understand, what the therian..thhroo hybrid wolf bla blaa.." She mumbled but stopped when Yoochun opened her room door widely and raised his eyebrows. She quickly sat straight and made an annoyed face.

"YA BRADOR (brother) I told you to knock my door first!" Yoochun tried to snatch her phone but she avoided and ran towards the balcony. Yoochun sighed and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Are you searching about those unlogical myths again?" He tried to warn her a lot to not so into those nonsense and unlogical myths,folk or whatever. He scared that she might lost in her own imaginary world with those 'who cares if that things exist or not' myths,well since girl is an obsessive type. Yoora quickly shook her head and lied. She knew it,no one can beats her brother. She sighed and sat beside him and they looked at the outside of the balcony,the weather looks nice.

"Why are you hating it so much oppa? I mean theres no wrong to have an interest into this." She was too curious,she loves pets but he will never loves it,that's why they never had a pet at the house. She loves history,myths etc,but he always wanted her to stop. If he is not her own blood brother,she would has just kick that a lot. Yoora smiled because of her silly imagination but then he knocked her head.

"Whats so funny shistor (sister)? Rather than wasting your time into those things,I think you should prepare something for lunch. Yoohwan is going to whine again..." Suddenly Yoora's phone vibrated so she quickly unlocked it.

-Yaaa Song Yoora eodiya?(where are you?)-
-Home of course Heo Young Ji wae?(why?)-
-Yaa, prof is going to make a sudden class in less than 2 hours!-
-WHAT? wae kabjagiii (why so sudden)-
-Usual reason,some topics for upcoming exam..she's going to discuss about that..so you wait for me at the library okay? I have to go to my bro's shop for a while.-
-Arasseo arasseo (okay okay)-

"Whats wrong?" Yoochun watched Yoora packed her books into the bag rushingly. She ran towards the mirror and started to fix her hair and put some light makeup. Suddenly his phone vibrated and he received the same news too.

"My prof is making a sudden class,do you want to send me or I take a train?" Yoora lifted her books and looked at Yoochun,waiting for an answer. He then stood and put his phone back in his pocket.

"I have a sudden class too. Looks like we have to ask Imo (aunty) for help again. Kajaa (Lets go).

Yoora and Yoochun walked to the library to wait for Youngji before they go to their own class.After they entered the library,they saw someone waved at them. Its Hongki, who always sticks by Yoochun's side like twins since kindergarten and end up being in the same college. Yoora took a seat beside him and Yoochun in front of her. Hongki did a fist bump with both of them before he whined."I was enjoying my day with my new video gamesss..why prof is making a class today?" He tried to control his voice since they were in the library. Yoora raised her shoulder and put her head at the table before she started scrolled her SNS news feed. After a while Youngji arrived and they went to their class together.

"Well I hope you can do the best for your exam.." Prof.Lee smiled before she closed the marker and sat at her chair. Her 8 months baby inside her tummy made her hard to stand too long. "I'm so sorry for this sudden class. I just want to give some tips before exam and now with my condition,I think I will not have time after this to see you guys..So after your exam there will be a new prof to replace me for 2-3 months,so behave kids. You can go now".

The students bowed and left the class. Yoora and Youngji helped the prof before they walked to the usual tree they waited for Yoochun and Hongki. Youngji then tapped her forehead and turned towards Yoora. "I'm totally forgot,but Youngsaeng oppa wanted you to go to his shop.." Yoora pulled her earphones and asked why. "Well I saw a new dog..like a big one and hmm maybe he wants you to see that too."

Yoochun and Hongki walked towards them and Yoora asked him. "Oppa..I'm going to Youngsaeng oppa's shop for a while with Youngji..so just pick Yoohwan up and don't wait for me.I will go home by myself ok?" She did an OK sign and he nodded. She turned around to walk but he called her name.

Yoora turned back and saw he showed a fist towards her. She smirked before she walked back and they did their usual fist bump. Slap the front hand,and then the back hand,after that a fist bump before they did a gun gesture plus with 'Click' sound and a wink. "Make it fast" Yoochun warned her and ruffled her hairs. She waved at them happily and he smiled..but then his smile faded away.

"Youngsaeng-NIM I'm hereee" Yoora opened the door and she quickly patted the parrot near the door and fed it. Youngji went straight to the toilet since she had a stomachache since in the class and Youngsaeng waved at Yoora before he asked her to follow him to the back room.

"Look at this.." Youngsaeng showed a big dog that he found in front of his shop last night. Yoora was kinda shocked since she never saw a big dog like this one.

"Is it like a rare mixed of Siberian Husky?..Ouh..he's injured.." Yoora tried to go closer but he stopped her. Yoora looked at him and then to the dog and then back to him.

"It looks like Siberian Husky but this one is different.." Youngsaeng picked a book near him and showed to Yoora.

"Its..a wolf."

--------------------