CHAPTER 20

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Seunghyun clenched his fist tightly and punched the desk near him. He cant wait any longer. He need to start his real intention of coming back to Korea.

". I should just let her die when I met her instead of talking and wasting my time." Sandara knocked his door before she entered. She stood a few meters from him with a gloomy face. She tried so hard to stop him because she can't face another death. A died werewolf or a died weretiger, she doesn't want that anymore.

She slowly walked behind him and massaged his shoulder to calm him down. He sighed and closed his eyes in relieved. At least theres still a person who will forever by his side and support him. "Well its because I'll help her to take a revenge over her sister's death, she should be thankful". That's what his mind was talking.

He turned around and stared at her face. Sad. He squinted his eyes before he chuckled. He grabbed her face and they kissed until they're on bed,he about to undress her but she stopped him. "Why???" He asked.

She avoided her gaze but he noticed it right away so he made her turned face to face with him "W.h.y?" She tried to escape from him but he's much stronger so she bit her lips before she looked at those fiery eyes.

"k..keuman..(stop)" She can felt that he grabbed her face tighter than before "I don't wa..nt to lo..lose you" After she spoke her final word, he choked her neck. Probably his carnivore side has taken his human side as his eyes changed into tiger's eyes and she knew it.

"WHY?! Why Are You Trying To Stop Me Everytime I Want To Kill THEMM" He grinted his teeth and she almost lost her breath. She let her tears fell and wished that he can realized before everything is too late to turn back.

"I.m Not Going To Die Because?" He smirked but when he looked at her who doesn't even moved he released her and stared at her pale face. "Weretiger's pride is to kill our enemy and I'll make sure he died first with this claws.." He looked at his hand and saw his claws started to grow and he knew that he really need to start quickly.

He let Sandara at the bed –unsure she died or not- and left the house.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

"Krystal~" Victoria opened the door and smiled. She knew that Krystal was quite disappointed with the news. She sat besides her and fixed Krystal's long blonde hair.

Krystal faked a smile and locked her iPhone back. She rub her thumb and sighed slowly. When she read about Kai's article, she felt like he already met someone he likes at the college. Huh,no wonder he was so eager to win the music show last time.

"You should tell him your feelings. I mean you know each other for quite long. Its possible that he might has some feelings towards you" She tried her best to advice her little sister.

"What if he doesn't?" Krystal held her tears and landed her head at Victoria's shoulder. Victoria her hair.

"But you don't know yet." Their conversation stopped when Amber and Luna entered the room and started their warm up. She tapped at Krystal softly. "I'll pray the best for you baby.."

After almost half of the day they spent doing rehearsal for their upcoming concert, Amber had to go for variety show filming while Luna went to music show for her solo debut 'Free Somebody' and Victoria had to fly to China for her chinese drama promotion. Krystal sent Victoria at the airport and before she drove back to the company's bulding, Victoria encouraged her once again.

"Neo jinjja halsu-isseo. (you really can do this). Or you can even meet the girl and ask her straight to the point. I believe she's a best friend of Kai, not more than that." She made a fist showing the best for Krystal. Krystal smiled and they hugged before Victoria left the car.

Krystal drove back to the company's building but she lost in her mind. Should she really do that? Ask Yoora personally? But doesn't that make her so desperate for confirmation? Without realized she already arrived and went to the elevator to go to the third floor. She scrolled through her ig before someone called her.

"Soojung-ah" She looked up and its Kai who's calling her from inside the elevator. For no reason she felt nervous especially when Kai smiled sweetly at her and pulled her in. She scrolled her ig back and bit her lips in nervous. After she saw and read the article, the usual crush-feelings has changed into something different, like jealousy?

Suddenly a tap at her shoulder woke her up from her imagination. She turned to her left and saw Kai raised his eyebrows. She cleared "Wae? (why?)". He chuckled.

"You're in your own world again. I ask, did you read the article?" This time Kai sounded awkward and looked at the door elevator. Somehow he wished that the elevator is broken so they can spend times together and talk like they used to when they were trainees. She stopped scrolling her ig and locked her phone.

"uhm." She simply answered. Before Kai opened his mouth to explain she suddenly asked "can I meet her?" Kai looked at her in shock. She was shocked as well, what a stupid move to ask so sudden. But she cant hold it since Victoria's word still lingered around her minds. I believe she's a best friend of Kai...

"o..uh sure I'll call her later. I thought you're curious of.." Kai stopped his words and Krystal nodded as she knew what he wanted to talk about.

"Kris oppa?" She smiled before took a glance at him. "Its not wrong to meet him. We all know the real stories with this company. Kai, obviously Jessica faced this as well." They laughed and nodded in agree.

A few days later she received a message from Kai,

-I've called her. Song Yoora is her name by the way. She agreed to meet you at the nearby café and I will not disturb girl talk *lol*. Smile a lot Soojung-ah I don't want her to appear in another article like 'Krystal f(x) bullied a girl' hahah-

She smiled at his joke but she also felt jealous when he was too overprotective towards a girl named Song Yoora. Positive Krystal. They are best friends.

"Song Yoora?" Krystal asked a girl that was sitting and staring at the phone. She looked up.

Yoora's POV

Heol. Daebak. Its Krystal for real! I screamed in the inside. I quickly bowed and she just stopped me from doing that and sat in front of me. Woah how can she be so perfect like an angel? I feel like I have a girl-crush on her . I feel like a lucky human. No wonder theres a lot of benefit being friend with an idol. Even other idols wanted to meet you LoL.

"You're so pretty." I started the conversation and she smiled. Why I feel nervous doe?

"Thank you..you're cute no wonder Kai likes you." Wait. Like? Who likes who? Jongin likes me? Theres must be mistake anywhere. I like him actually hehe as an idol and friend of course. I stopped my imagination and shook my head. Why I sensed something fishy?

"I feel comfortable with him. I mean he's an idol but he doesn't looks like one at the college. And everyone respect his privacy. Is there any particular reason you want to meet me?" I tried to explain as clear as I can and I saw she listened to it. I mean so serious.

"I may look so desperate and immature.." She replied and I was like..hmm why is she making me so nervous. What kind of thing she wants to tell me eventhough we never know each other?

"Do you know any other things about him?I mean like what type of woman he likes or what kind of life he wants...uh anything about him that is besides of his idol life?"

Wo wo wait. Why so sudden?I looked at her so she can explained more since I might think different from what she wants. Plus, aren't they close to each other since they were trainees?

"I like Kai..like serious.." HEOL double triple HeOl. I gasped and she just looked down, ashamed? I don't know what should I feel about it. Happy? Excited?

"Did..you..just confess..?" I gasped again "Omg am I the first person to know???"

--------------------