CHAPTER 17

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Yoora stared at the door after Yoochun left. His words kept going inside her mind and she doesn't sure what she had felt at that time. She inhaled and exhaled as much as she can to calm herself down. "he..'s here?" She turned to Kris who is already stared at her in guilty.

"Na..ya..(that's me..)" Kris answered.

Everything has been revealed at the same time which is too much for her to accept it. She's still shocked with Yoochun's status, just knew how her parents being saved by a dog and now Kris is connected with her since she was a kid. She doesn't looked at Kris and walked passed him but he held her arm to stop her.

"I..I'm sorry..I should expl-.." She stopped his words.

"no..no.. its okay.." She looked down and her tears fell again. "I need some time..just..I don't know..I'm not sure with my own feelings now.." Kris stopped holding her and she faked a smile "it'll be okay..i guess.."

She went towards her room and locked it. She landed at the door and cried again. She doesn't even sure why she cried for and what is actually she felt about it. She lied at her bed and stared at the ceiling. "I don't even remember anything when I was 3.." She turned to her right side and kept thinking "If he's a big dog at that time..he's already stopped growing..." She gasped and shook her head,she felt dizzy and decided to sleep.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

-Youngji-yah, pls take care of Yoora for me at the college.I'm not coming for a few weeks..-

"Ouh? Whats wrong with Yoochun oppa?" Youngji replied the message and looked at Hongki who received the message from Yoochun as well.

-Hongki-ya,take care of Yoora for me..I need some times alone..She knew everything now-

Hongki quickly replied and off his phone. He just shrugged his shoulder eventhough he knew the truth. Kai joined them since they were always hang out at the café or any other places before the class begin.

"Is something happen?" Kai decided to ask both of then and Youngji just explained that Yoochun will not attend any class for a few weeks. And Hongki nodded,agree with it. Kai sensed something fishy but he just kept it. A few minutes later Yoora came with a fake smile. Everyone knows that but its not a right time to ask about it.

"I guess we're late..come on Youngji-yahh" Yoora smiled and pulled Youngji's hand. Kai followed and Hongki went to his class. "Come on talk about something I'm bored" Yoora suddenly spoke during their way to the class. Youngji looked at Kai and he just shrugged his shoulder.

"Uhmm..that weird Prof. he's coming today." Youngji whispered to both of them and they just looked at each other. The news that Prof. injured his head badly spread all over the college but the true reason of his injured head? only Prof,Yoora and Kai knew it.

"Just don't make any communication with him Youngji-yah..he's danger-.." She stopped her words when she saw that Prof. was a few metres from them,looking at them or to be exact to her and Kai. She quickly changed her words and grabbed Youngji "Haaaa Danger by Taemin is so freaking cool! Jongin-ah,you should learn it from him and do a collab, you guys are best friends righttt?"

Youngji joined her acting and faked a laugh "Ha.Ha.Haa and you look like a twins too..Both handsome!" She showed a thumbs up towards Kai and when they walked next to the Prof., they just bowed and continued their fake conversation.

"Hehe I'll try to talk to him if he has a f..re..e tim..e fuhhh" He smiled and fixed his hair while glanced at his back. When he sure that the Prof. has gone he let out a sigh and wiped his sweats.

"That was close..I'm trembling Yoora-yahh" Youngji hugged Yoora's arm and made a nervous face. Kai laughed and nodded. They continued their walk but Yoora felt uneasy as she felt like someone was watching her.

Yoora just cant focused in the class. After what has happened,she felt guilty but still angry and now everything is different. "There's no more bump fist anymore" She pouted and sighed "No more brador and shistor .." She just drew anything on the notes for the subject that she just learned until someone knocked her deks.

Kai sat in front of her and smiled. Youngji went to the toilet so they have time to talk. "You look different.." She nodded and agreed with it too. She knew everyone realized that she was different that day.

"I think we should talk somewhere more private..Its about my family and..Kris.." He was quite takenaback "Its okay..I'll tell you when I feel like I want to.."

They walked together with Hongki as well as he promised to treat them some desserts. When they arrived at the front gate Kai spotted someone that he knew. He pulled Yoora and they walked nearer them and he bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim (senior)"

Nana was staring at the phone screen and quickly greet back when she saw an idol that everyone knows.As she and Eli were both idols as well they tried not to look so obvious in public since its been a long time they exposed to public. She stared at Yoora and tilted her head,why does she smelled like Kris?

"Ouh Annyeong Kai EXO~" Eli tried not to look so awkward since he once met Kai at a music show. He hugged Kai and Nana asked to meet at somewhere private so Youngji and Hongki excused themselves to just go eat the desserts by their own and let Yoora with the idols.

Nana kept staring at Yoora and Yoora awkwardly smiled. She tapped Kai's hand and he looked at both of them,smiled. "So is there anything I can help you?" Kai asked Eli and Nana. Eli drank his own orange juice before answered.

"I know its sounds rude but since I met you here..is there any possibility.. that.. uhmm.." Eli kinda hesitated so he asked Nana to ask. Nana still looked at Yoora and talked.

"If Kris came back to Korea and meet you guys or stay anywhere?" She realized that Yoora's face kinda changed as Yoora and Kai turned to look at each other. They were not sure how Eli and Nana can knew it or if they have any connection with Kris. It just that they afraid if Kris is being hunted by other people this time.

Kai faked a laugh which he doesn't even sure why he did that. For sure he doesn't sure what should he replied. A professional's idol's answer or as a normal guy who knew everything. "Why..so suddenly.." He chose a professional's answer "..about a member that already left our group?"

Eli nodded and doesn't wants to accuse anything. They knew their own rule. No one knows about them-as a werewolves- even their own group members so they didn't want to expose something that has been well hidden.

"We have a good intention..if you know what I'm saying" Nana straightened her position and hope that they will get that the meaning of good intention is a really good one.

"But at least you have to tell us why you want to find him...I mean I'm not saying I will help you but why ask Kai so sudden when you know that they didn't have any connection now?"

"Because we know-.." Eli stopped Nana but she glared at him "They knew it. She has his scent Eli-yah.." She turned to both of them back "Don't you feel weird why I can walk with Eli,a male idol from different company and if anyone knows us it will be a scandal issue.?"

Suddenly a man in black attire ran entered the café and turned Yoora to face him. He was sweating as hell and then sighed in relieved. He thought something bad happened to her. He released her and opened his mask to breath properly but then a voice that he knew from his back shocked him.

"Kris."

--------------------