CHAPTER 39

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Yoora ran back towards the jungle using the same alley. She held the necklace tightly. She felt stupid,this is the time that Nana mentioned about! This is the right time to use it! But to who? When? She cannot held her tears anymore, she shouldn't left them fighting by themselves because he had a responsibility as well. She arrived but quickly hide behind one of the trees that was much bigger than her to cover her. She knew that Kris was struggling. Both of them bit and buried their claws into each other's body. She had to do something. Real quick.

"I don't know what to do!" She made a fist and mad at herself for not be able to think the best solution. She took a peek and saw that Nana lying at the opposite of where she currently stood. She gasped and closed . She then looked at both Kris and Seunghyun,she bit her lips when Kris got bitten and scratched all over his body. His chance to survive looks much more lesser since Seunghyun kept dominating the fight. She examined Seunghyun. "He's two times taller and bigger.." She murmured to herself before decided to jump over his shoulder from behind.

She held the pocket knife neat and tight. Yes that pocket knife,Yoochun's pocket knife.

"I can't oppa..I cannot let them die!!" She cried hardly while shaking her head and said sorry before she ran back towards the jungle. Yoochun grabbed her hands and stared at her in desperate before he sighed and reached the pocket knife that he kept all this time and gave it to her.

"I don't want to lose you.." Yoochun let his tears fell. He felt guilty for letting his only sister turned back to the jungle and faced that beast. Yoora hugged him tightly before she kissed Yoohwan's forehead. She somehow felt hesitated when he said that but she had to.

"I'll come back.." She walked backwards and made a greatest lie before she turned and ran. Away from her brother,maybe away from the possibility to live happily too.

She gave a signal to Nana and Nana howled before she tried to attack Seunghyun, more to distract him actually. When Seunghyun let Kris go and went to fight Nana, Yoora screamed and jumped before she used all her strength to climb at his back. She stabbed the knife right into his chest a few times and strangled his neck with his left arm.

"Go. DIE. BULLT" She grinted her teeth because to stay in that position was quite hard due to a lot of movements that he did. But a human to fight with? Not a big deal. Seunghyun easily kicked Nana and buried his sharp fang teeth into Yoora's arm. "AARGH!" He grabbed Yoora using his left hands when she screamed in pain and the pocket knife unfortunately fell at the ground and he threw her right at the tree and her head hit the tree. The necklace that she wears broke and it darted away from her. She rolled a few times before stopped with a lot of blood coming out from her arm and head.

Seunghyun walked towards her but Kris buried the claws at his back and pulled him using his strength. Its true that tigers are more powerful than wolves so that's why its hard to defeat him even with a lot of help. Seunghyun roared before he stopped and stared at Kris eyes. Kris did the same.

"Don't waste your energy and just give your life to me" Seunghyun's eyes turned into more bright red and walked closer towards Kris.

Kris howled "I rather waste my energy than giving up." He looked at Seunghyun's chest and planned to attack his heart.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yoochun quickly lied Yoohwan down at the sofa before he ran and took a water from the kitchen. He sat beside him and wiped his face with the water. He saw that Yoohwan moved a little bit and sighed in relieved before he started to find his phone.

Yoora's phone suddenly rang so he quickly find it and answered it. "Hello?" He sounded exhausted.

"Yoora? Song Yoora?? Thank-.."

"Its oppa..Youngji-ya..you need..to he..help us.." Youngji felt nervous as she felt like he just escaped from something and almost his breath.

"Oppa wae geuraeee? (whats wrong?)cheoncheon-hi malhaeyo.. (talk slowly) Where are you now? We're on our way"

"This is the only vacation houses at Bucheon,search it.You have to come ppalli! (hurry!) They.."

"Ok!Ok! We're coming! They what oppa?! They wh-.." Youngji gasped.

"They're in the jungle. Fighting..Yoora's there as well..You need to come!!They're dying Youngji-yah They're DYING" He kneeled and held his head. He felt so dizzy and he just wanted everything to end. He wanted a normal life without any weird things like this, happening in his life right now..

He tried to stood but his dizziness became worse. He tried to hold the wall but he failed. He's unconscious after that.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kris howled "I rather waste my energy than giving up." He looked at Seunghyun's chest and planned to attack his heart. He looked around and everyone was in a weak state. He saw Yoora's still conscious and tried to wake up but her head was spinning like crazy and her left arm, was badly injured.

Kris,you need to protect her. If you have to die,you have to sacrifice..Your sacrifice means a lot to her. She will be fineshe will.

Kris opened his eyes back and screamed loudly mixed with a howl before he jumped and targeted on Seunghyun's heart. But it hit at the right chest so Seunghyun took this opportunity to hold Kris's head and smashed it at the tree. Kris stopped him by choking his neck as tight as he can but Seunghyun did the same to him,held his head as tight as he can.

Seunghyun grabbed Kris and hit him at the ground before he hit him with his fist and claws. Kris tried to defend himself and with a loud howl he buried his claws at Seunghyun's collarbone and kicked him hard. Seunghyun fell at the ground and Kris spotted the pocket knife so he quickly stabbed his heart with the pocket knife that he saw earlier since he felt like his claws are not long enough to destroy his heart.

"ROARRRRRrrr eeuuarAGGHHH" Seunghyun screamed in pain and scratched the ground as he felt the pain. His eyes changed into different colors before he changed back into human's state. He can hardly moved since Kris already defeated him by using his weakness spot. The blood kept coming out from his chest without any sign to stop. The pocket knife neatly buried inside it and Seunghyun cant do anything even to move his hands. Kris also lost a lot of blood and he can barely walked towards Yoora but before he arrived, he fell. He felt so weak.

"Kri..s.." Yoora tried her hard to kneel and felt her neck. The necklace. She looked around to search for the necklace and when she spotted Nana, Nana was injured as well but she treated Eli who just awake from conscious but still looked so weak.

Yoora held her bloody head, its still spinning like crazy but she needs to search the necklace, she forced herself to open her eyes and found it near Nana. She grabbed the necklace and looked at Nana. "..is..this..the rig..right time?" Nana coughed before she forced a smile. With her last strength, Yoora walked towards Kris. He already changed back to human and as expected he was full with blood and unconscious. She cried so hard. She turned to look at Seunghyun when suddenly Sandara walked slowly towards him and kneeled.

"Sandara.." Yoora stared at her and their eyes met. Sandara turned back to look at Seunghyun who was begging to save him. Sandara let her tears fell before she picked the pocket knife earlier and held it tight.

She shook her head "Lets die in peace.." DUB! She stabbed again at his heart and he died right away. She shut her eyes and cried before she stabbed herself right at the heart as well and smiled at Yoora before she fell onto Seunghyun. Yoora gasped and shook her head. She saw their souls and bodies became a black dust and disappear along with the wind.

"No..NOO NOOO SANDARA WAEEEEE (WHYYY)" Yoora screamed using her last strength and shook her head numerous times. Sandara wanted everything to end but why must she end her life as well??? Yoora cried before she turned quickly towards Kris. He cannot die like them no he CAN'T!

"Kris..Kris-ah...wake up.." She cried and grabbed his shirt,tried to push and pull him to wake him up. She cant felt her left arm but she cant even bear to lost him. She opened the container and put the pill inside his mouth. "This is the time right..this is the time that I should use..You will.. you will be fine right.." She cant hold it anymore, the pain on her left arm was the worse she ever felt. The weretiger's bitten was much more dangerous than his claws so she felt weaker and lied down besides him.

Kris opened his eyes and felt something inside his mouth.The silver and dittany. He turned to his right and saw Yoora lied helplessly with her bloody arm and head. He held her head to wake her up. He didn't swallowed the pill and shaking her body to wake her up but when she didn't opened her eyes, he kissed her deeply to transfer the pill. Yoora felt something so she widened her eyes and pushed him. Why did he gave the pill to her? She shook her head and tried to push him with her weak strength but he stayed in that position until Yoora had to swallow it. "Thank god.." Kris smiled and caressed her face. Looking at Yoora swallowing the pill, he sure she will be fine. Kris whispered, "I'll always love you".

"Don't leave me..." Yoora's eyes felt heavier and she held his hand. She closed her eyes and felt like he pulled his hands away and left her. "k..kri..kris.." She tried to open her eyes but failed. She moved her fingers in hoping someone which is Kris would hold her again. Neat and tight. Thats what she really hoped but..

"Yoora-yahh omona...(oh my goodness)" She heard a voice. "Oppa yeogiiii (hereeee)" Youngji put Yoora's head at her lap and she cried. "Yoora-yahhh.."

Youngsaeng kneeled at them and looked around.Nothing weird's there. He checked the wound and tied her arm with a cloth and carried her. He looked around for the last time before they walked to go outside of the jungle.

"She's alone..?"

--------------------