CHAPTER 19

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

EXO's Kai met Kris (ex-member) along with a girl

Its become a sudden hit when the citizen in Korea saw Kai with a girl met Kris, an ex-exo member. Isn't it weird since the lawsuit is not settle and we all know that Kris never come back to Korea since then. The students who witnessed the whole thing posted in her social media with a caption.

*picture*
"We're sure we saw Kris and Kai with a girl between them. Can you see two person in front of them? I'm sure they're an idols too. Waa etteokhaee (what should we do?)"

It became viral after an hour she posted it and the fans were asking about the girl and what is her relationship with EXO? How can Kai met with Kris in public eventhough he knew that he's not supposed to do that? Or is something good going to happen? There's a few picture we put it here so you can see it clearly. What do you guys think?

*picture of Kai smiled at the girl*        
*picture of Kris holding the girl's hand*
*picture of Kris opened his mask*         
*picture of they left the café*

-Waaa wth is thissss-
-Idk what should I feel nowww-
-Its reallll..they're realll-
-I feel happy but the girl spoil everything..the hell man you sit between them?!-
-I don't see Kai's doing a mistake..The lawsuit is some ..he can meet Kris whenever he wants. I'm happy for them-
-Look at Kris's happy faceeee. The girl doeee T.T Idk but she's lucky affff-

"Oh My God guys..guyssss..guyss!" Baekhyun gasped before he quickly slipped his slipper on and ran towards the living room where all the members rest. D.O stared at him with his wide eyes and Chanyeol who just yawned quickly closed his mouth with his hand as he was shocked.

"What's wrong?" Lay asked before Baekhyun passed the iPad to Suho and the others stared at him for an answer. Suho raised his eyebrows and then his dried lips with his tongue.

"Kai met Kris at the café with two idols.." He stopped and stared at the screen. Chen was so curious so he walked behind Suho and gasped.

"OH?! Y..Yoora's there..!" They looked at each other. Not sure what to do and react to that. For sure they have to go and meet CEO for an explanations.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Yoochun stopped at the bridge of Han River. He just felt that he hurts his hands but since he didn't has anything to stop it, he let it be. He held the bridge and landed his head on it. "What I've done all this time..." He didn't know why he kept all the secrets from his siblings, why he acted like their guardian when actually he looks like a person with two characters.

"Yoochun-ah.." He sighed before he turned to his right and saw Hongki stared at him. Hongki grabbed his hand and bandaged it without a words. After he done with it, he closed his eyes and breath before he spoke "Tell me everything Yoochun-ah. Stop running away like a coward. I let Yoora go with Kai, they meet someone"

Yoochun walked left Hongki behind but Hongki followed him. "I..don't know what I've done..I don't know.." Since he met with his father,he seems to not know his real self. Yoochun almost fell but Hongki helped him to sit at the nearby bench.

"You met him?" Yoochun nodded "And?" Hongki need an answer.

"He felt guilty..huh cliché.." Yoochun chuckled before his face changed "I can't meet my mom because she's freaking sick because of that BASTARD!" He tried to punch with his injured hands but Hongki stopped him.

"You need to calm down,you can meet her again anytime. Still, you told Yoora about everything. Gives her some time to adapt with all this. Its not easy."

Yoochun wiped his single tear and looked at the sky. "I feel so wrong. I should not be with them anymore.." He weakly stood but Hongki stopped by grabbing his hand.

"Eodi.. (where are..)" Hongki shook his head "Don't do stupid thing Song Yoochun. You are still their brother."

Yoochun faked a smile. "Far away..I guess." He cleared his throat and patted Hongki's shoulder. "I'm not part of them anymore..uhh not even since the beginning. I need to survive Hongki-yah.. as Park Yoochun." He put the car key besides Hongki and told him to not stop his way.

Hongki watched Yoochun left him and screamed in frustration. He took the car key and walked while typing something on his phone.

-Sorry for disturbing Song Yoora..its your brother..I think he doesn't wants to live with you guys anymore..If you're free please let me know asap okay baby boo? –

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

"Are you okay?" After they sent Kai to EXO's dorm, Yoora and Kris walked together to their house. She asked Kris and he smiled before he grabbed her hands tightly.

"More than happy.."

Suddenly she remembered something and her phone. "I forgot I turned off my phone.." She received a few messages from her aunt asking about when she will come back and another one from Hongki.

-Sorry for disturbing Song Yoora..its your brother..I think he doesn't wants to live with you guys anymore..If you're free please let me know asap okay baby boo? –

She raised her eyebrows and looked at Kris. He read the message as well "Is he felt guilty?"

"I..dont know.." She looked down and stopped her steps. Kris followed and hugged her to calm her down. "Kris... I still want a brother."

Kris smiled. "So you should get him.." He her hair but she slowly shook her head.

"But what he has done all this time..he kept all the secrets and now I feel like he is a bad guy.." Kris faced her and smiled.

"You know him for a long time.." He showed at her heart "You can actually know if he's a bad or a nice guy.."

She putted her hands on her heart and closed her eyes.

"I just want you to know the truth, not to break your siblings relationship. People change." Kris did a quick kiss on her forehead and she opened her eyes back. She shyly smiled and turned back. "If you can accept everything about me,you can do the same for your brother who you knew so well."

"I..think we should go back home first..Yoohwan might waiting for me." She fixed her hair and fanned herself. Suddenly she felt hot in the inside. Wow this guy is dangerous.

"Oh? Hongki-oppa?" She called him and he looked at her,faked a smile.

"Baby-boo!" He spread his arm and she quickly ran and hugged him. Their last met was at the same day after the college finished but it looks like they haven't met for such a long time.

"I thought you're saying that you will wa-.." She looked at him but stopped when he looked at Kris, dumbfound. She cleared and tapped his chest, he looked at her back.

"Is that..." Hongki showed at Kris and squinted his eyes "Did I see wrong..?"

"That's Kris." Yoora calmly spoke and his eyes became wide. His mouth made an EXO shape and she nodded. "Yup."

He scratched his head before he turned and bowed to Kris and Kris did the same but then he stopped when Yoora said.

"You must know about the dog that related to me..He's the dog or to be exact, a werewolf." Its the time to explain more about Kris. Hongki still stared at the floor and every single things that Yoochun once told him about the weird dog came across his mind.

--------------------