CHAPTER 16

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

"We're back." Yoochun closed the door and smiled when he watched Yoohwan ran towards the kitchen to eat his favourite food that they bought earlier. He thought that Yoohwan already forgot about his own question towards him. He stared at the stairs and felt uneasy since Yoora doesn't came down and greet them.

He went upstairs but when he almost arrived at the end of the stairs she walked in front of him and passed him. "We need to discuss" She spoke those words without looking back at him and went straight to the living room.

She stood in front of the TV and Yoohwan was looking for something. Yoochun then walked and landed at the wall while looking at her. Yoohwan whined "I called Kris but where is heeeeee" he kept looking everywhere when suddenly a guy came out from the back of the kitchen and stood besides Yoohwan.

"Who The HELL Are You?!" Yoochun was kinda shocked with Kris's appearance and at the same time he scared that the guy will hurt his brother but he did nothing there. After a few seconds he just realized that Yoora doesn't reacted anything. "So after a dog where do you take this guy from?" He squinted his eyes.

Kris made a fist and glared at Yoochun. Yoora sighed as she felt lazy to argue with her brother or to be exact her foster brother. "You should not judge anyone before you tell us who you are first." Yoora looked at him with an intense glare "How could you kept all this secrets even after our paren- oops my parents died??"

Yoochun was quite shocked with the statement but soon realized that she already knew everything as she threw the adoption form and the pictures with writing at the back of it towards him and cried. "Yo..yoora –yah..n..naega (I'm..)" he felt his throat was so dried so he stopped his words.

Yoohwan was quite far since he was at the kitchen so he looked at Kris and held his fingers. "H..hyung.." He called Kris and he kneeled to meet Yoohwan's eyes. As soon as their eyes met Yoohwan recognized those eyes and held his hands tighter before he wiped his tears. "Kris?? Krissss hyungggg" He hugged Kris tightly and felt safe with him. As a kid of course he doesn't care about logic or unlogic when a dog turned into a human.

Yoochun immediately looked at Kris who was hugging Yoohwan with a nervous face. "Wait..how can..he really turned into a human...Kris..EXO??" He bit his lips and looked at Yoora who still staring at him with red eyes. "So..you know..this??" He asked her nervously as he thought that he was the only one knew that the dog was strange.

"Since when you want to believe me with those 'unlogical' myths huh?" She cleared and wiped her tears. "He told me that we're in danger. I thought that the person is the one who we didn't know. But when I found.." she looked at the adoption form at the floor "those things in a room that you prohibited me to enter.." She stopped when Yoohwan ran towards her and hugged her "I'm afraid that the danger is from someone that we all knew so much.." She held Yoohwan tighter and held her tears.

"NO..Yoora please its not..-.." Yoochun tried to explain.

"Its not what?! How can no one ever told me about this?? Imo(aunt) too?? Whaa I'm freaking 20 Park Yoochun." Kris sighed since he knew that its too late to explain. He walked closer towards Yoochun when suddenly Yoochun grabbed his collar shirt and pushed Kris towards the dining table.

"You ing bastard!! I TOLD YOU I WANT TO TELL HER BY MYSELF.!" He felt angry because he thought that Kris was the one who told her about everything but before Kris almost fell on the dining table, his eyes changed and became fierce. He grabbed Yoochun's hand and twisted it before his another hand locked his neck and made him kneeled.

Yoora gasped and cried while begging to stop. She felt scared and hugged Yoohwan to prevent him to see everything. But Yoohwan was so scared that he cried nonstop. Yoochun almost lost his breath but Kris let him go before he stood and held his own neck. Yoochun coughed so bad and his arm was hurt.

"I never break my promise. I let you take care of her as long as.." He looked at Yoora who was crying and avoided his stare "..as long as you told them everything. But you did not. She found it by herself anyway, then do you want me to stop her?" He chuckled and sighed. He knew that he scared Yoora but he had to do it since Yoochun seems to misunderstand everything that happened.

"Why..are you..so eager..to make me tell them about myself?" This time Yoochun gained his courage to ask and looked at Kris.

"Because you should not keep that as a secret. As a family, sharing is everything and when you felt scared you basically a coward." This time Kris psycho with Yoochun's mind.

"I am not a coward." Yoochun grinted his teeth and tried to stand properly. Kris smirked.

"You are a coward. A coward like you doesn't deserved to take care of them. Because you might end up being.."

Yoochun glared at him "Being..what!?"

Yoora kept looking at both of them and felt uneasy all of sudden. Kris replied "Being like your parents..who made mistakes and sca-.." Yoora widened her eyes when Yoochun moving forward and punched Kris's face but it slightly hit his cheekbone.

"Don't ing Mention Them!" Kris once again held his hands tightly and pushed him backward. No one can fight werewolves's strength especially a normal human. Not even with that muscular arm. Yoohwan's screamed in fear and ran towards his room.

"Stop!!!" Yoora braved herself to push both of them far from each other and looked at Yoohwan who has ran left them. More tears coming out from her eyes and she landed at the wall. "Kris..just stop.." She told Kris to stop since she knew that Yoochun's might having a hard time with his own family eventhough she was shocked as well that he still have his parents.

Kris looked at her and got it right away. He doesn't wanted to show anything that scared her again so he sat at the edge of dining table and looked at Yoochun who was kneeling between of Yoora and himself. All of sudden silent replaced the atmosphere and everyone lost in their thoughts.

"Parent..parents huh?" Yoora asked weakly to Yoochun and he looked at her slowly before he closed his eyes. "and you still..stay here..instead of taking care of them.." She let her tears fell again.

"They're in jail." He finally spoke and Yoora looked at him. "Because of drugs. The same year your parents took me as their son. When you was 3..But at that time..I saw you at the park with a big dog.." He stopped and stared at Kris who already stared at him. He felt hesitated but still continued "You were lost at that day,your parents were looking for you. But you're with a dog which is not your's and I took you away from the dog and searched your house."

Kris knew it was him and realized that Yoochun will gonna told her everything about himself. Yoochun continued "When I found your house..the dog followed you and then left just like that. Your parents were glad and thankful to me but when I told them I was homeless and have no parents,they adopted me."

"When the fire happened.." He stopped when Yoora closed her eyes,tried not to remember anything from the incident that made them lost their parents. "..when you fainted after they were still trapped inside the house,a dog..a big dog saved them..." Yoora looked at him in disbelieve "I know it doesn't make sense but the neighours saw as well." He stood and picked his phone,wallet and car key.

"After that I felt like we're being hunted by that dog..thats why I hate animals." She chuckled,how can he just hated animals just because of the dog who tried to save their parents and with a mindset of it hunted his life? Seriously? He stared at Kris who was looking down and walked to leave the house but she stopped him.

"And..the dog?" Yoora waited for an answer.

"He's here."

--------------------