CHAPTER 21

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Yoora entered the house and saw Kris played with Yoohwan at the living room. Somehow she felt thankful,at least Kris can replaced her brother for a while..or is it forever? When she went to the kitchen she stopped after she heard Yoohwan said something.

"Hyung..when will Yoochun hyung come back?" She turned to see that Kris already looked at her. Emotionless. She took a deep breath and continued her way towards the fridge, without realized, tears flew through her cheeks.

"He's busy..I guess he will come back soon..How can he leaves you right?" Kris still looked at the kitchen eventhough Yoora's not there.

"Even we're not real brothers?" Kris immediately looked at him. Shocked probably. He faked a smile and ruffled Yoohwan's hair. "Love is when you care about them regardless who we are to each other, smart boy" Yoohwan innocently nodded.

"Hyung, when Yoochun hyung come back, I want to play chasing game with both of you BUT you have to be a dog! Hehe.. its been a long time you didn't change into one." Kris laughed and nodded before he whispered.

"It's a wolf okay? Now you complete this game first, I want to meet your sister for a while" Yoohwan nodded and Kris walked towards the kitchen where he saw she cried at the corner of the kitchen. He sighed and walked towards her.

Yoora sensed his presence so she quickly wiped her tears but of course her red eyes were obvious enough. Without a words,he hugged her tightly which made her cried again and closed to prevent from making noise. After a few minutes,he felt that she doesn't moved,probably already stopped crying.

He whispered "I guess this is all my fault..Mianhae.. (I'm sorry)" She quickly shook her head and released the hug. He helped her wiped her tears with his thumb and stared into her eyes sincerely.

"If..not because..of you..ho..how long do you think he will keep all this..from both me and Yoohwan?" She looked at the picture at the fridge –a picture of their family having fun- and smiled. "You help me actually.." she looked at him and held his hands "..and hope you will forever.."

Kris smiled in reply. He her hairs and suddenly he stopped. Forever..I don't know about that but at least if I can protect you and make you live happily forever is enough for me. I'm afraid I cant do that..

"Can we just tell everyone about you?" She asked him about his real self. Since he said that he needs to protect everyone related to Yoora, she guessed at least all those people need to know him first.

"Sure..I guess I'm ready.." he felt nervous all of sudden. She nodded and went towards the raw food to start cooking. Suddenly someone rang the bell house. Yoohwan opened the door and shouted Imo. That's it. A person that should knows the truth has came.

"Yoora-yah I brou- EoMmaYA" Riyoon went towards the kitchen and was so shocked to see Kris that made her hugged all the plastics she held. She widened her eyes and stared at Yoora. Kris bowed and helped her with all the plastics. "O-mo O-mo Song.Yoo.Ra. A guy??" she squinted her eyes and Yoora laughed a bit.

They sat together at the dining table and Yoohwan still at the living room watching TV. Riyoon looked around to find something. "Where's Kris?" She was curious as she didn't saw that 'dog' earlier. Yoora and Kris looked at each other before Yoora cleared to start talking.

"He..'s Kris, Imo.." Yoora pointed at Kris and he bowed once again. Riyoon raised her eyebrows and squinted her eyes again.

"I mean the Dog, Song Yoora..whe-.."

"He's the dog uh no the wolf..He's a werewolf Imo." She spoke in one breath and froze. They saw her face changed but she chuckled, a stupid joke from her niece again. "You have to believe me..do you see that 'dog' anywhere now??" Once again her face changed.

"You should believe her eommeonim.." Kris started to speak. She immediately looked at him and saw the collar that Kris the 'dog' always wears. She gasped and stared at his eyes and realized that he had a different eyes compared to them. She was speechless.

"what.." She felt scared all of sudden. Plus when Kris stood and howled too loud until she had to cover her ears and shut her eyes. When she opened her eyes,she screamed. A real wolf was in front of her, wait its Kris. She grabbed Yoora's arm "ige mwoya (what is this) Yoora-yah..."

Yoohwan ran from the living room and straightly hugged Kris. "Hyung changed! I miss this furrrr" They lied at the floor which made Riyoon had a headache and almost fainted. Yoora smiled in force.

"He came to protect us..Come on let me tell you everything." Yoora brought her to the room and explained everything. Kris who was still a wolf played with Yoohwan and acted like a pet -which what Yoohwan requested for-

"Ohmy.." Riyoon hugged her niece and just realized how much she suffered. "Now where's Yoochun?" Yoora shook her head in disappointment.

"I don't know..He just go and never come back..I don't know where to find him..Oh,I'm actually curious of something..why didn't you tell me all about this? About he's not our brother and everything?"

Riyoon felt guilty "I'm really sorry for that. Right after your parents gone,he already begged to not tell anything. He said that he wants to be a real brother before all of you grown up.. I have no choice,I let him be..I don't know that he kept a lot..like really lot.."

"I'm mad of course..But at least he told us already about all this..I just want him to come back..I'm afraid Kris's enemy will uses that chance to hurt him..Imo I'm afraid.." Yoora once again cried and they hugged.

"I'm more afraid what kind of Kris's enemy is.." Riyoon spoke softly and kissed Yoora's head. She's scared that she might lost her beloved niece and nephews this time. No,not again. "He may starts anytime he wants right? That's why Kris is ready to let go his identity" This time Yoora nodded.

"He said that I've met him before when I was a kid..No, Yoochun oppa said that..But I don't remembered at all..Maybe I can know the real reason why his enemy find me instead of other people that Kris knew..."

"Kris doesn't let you know?" Riyoon Yoora's hair and she weakly shook her head.

"He said its not important but I think it is.."

"Im sorry I cant help you because when you were a kid I'm with my ex-husband at the overseas..I just know about Yoochun when he graduated primary school wahh tha-.." Yoora stopped her words.

"You have a husband before??"

"Yes dear..your grandparents hate him so we married secretly at the overseas. But of course it doesn't last long when he passed away in an accident. That's when I decided to come back here and stayed with all of you and that's when I knew about Yoochun." Yoora left hang opened.

"Why theres a lot of secret in this family? I feel like I just know myself, and this family's history..I guess this is all because my parents died all of sudden.." She sighed and wiped her tears. Suddenly Riyoon remembered something.

"Wait..I think I know something..Like I found an address..its a prison's address..I don't know why Yoochun kept that but theres must be something like maybe his parents are there??"

Yoora looked at her and nodded. "He once told me that his parents are in the jail...is it possible that..he's somewhere there??"

--------------------