CHAPTER 5

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

"I know this is going to happen..haissh" Kris scratched his hair when he saw Yoora fainted after she saw a guy in front of her. He slowly picked her up with bridal style and walked towards her room,he laid her slowly and pulled the blanket.

He stared at her while smiled. At least now he can be a human in front of her,and for three days without changing back to a wolf. He went to Yoochun's room and opened the closet to pick a shirt to wear. "Sorry not sorry man, I have to take yours". He went to the kitchen and picked a glass of water with a few painkiller and some breads before he walked back to her room. While waiting for her to wake up,he ate the breads and looked at the wallpapers again.

"E.X.O...They must be doing so well now." Kris sighed and held his head. Remembering the past really hurts himself.

"Yedeul-ahh (kids) come here" Suho called everyone as usual.

"What is it this time hyung" Sehun as always whined every time they had to stop practice.

"We're going to have our first solo concert this August!" Suho smiled excitedly and they were shocked as well. One year after the Growl comeback,they became so popular and now the company is doing a solo concert for the fans.

"So whats the plan and where,how?" Luhan asked the leader and the others nodded.

"Tomorrow we're going to discuss it together with the CEO,so if you have any solo performance or any ideas,make sure to write it all down tonight kids." Suho smiled again,he turned to his leader partner,Kris who stayed silent whole the time. The others went back to practice as Suho sat in front of Kris.

"Ya..whats wrong?" Suho started to ask and Kris stared at him while shook his head.

"Nothing..probably tired.." Kris looked at his feet again. Suho shook his head.

"I know you're not..how about the complain about your health? Did they approve it..?" Suho knew that Kris felt unwell and plus with their concert soon,he knew something bad will happen if Kris is still sick.

Kris weakly shook his head. "You know they will never approve even if I said that I will die.. I'm happy with the concert but..you know I can't perform if I didn't get the treatment..I'll try to ask them again but if they are still not approving it..I have to.."

"You have to what..what Kris??" Suho raised his eyebrows and then he felt hopeless with Kris's answer.

"I have to leave this group.."

"Even if I get the treatment,I'll still have to leave all of you" Kris stared blankly at Yoora who still doesn't moved at all. That is because he is a wolf and no one going to change that fact plus he got a responsibility..Song Yoora.

"Ahh nae meori (my head)" Yoora held her head and looked at the side of the bed theres a glass of water. Weird,she never put it there but who cares she need to drink that to less the pain. Kris was sitting at the sofa behind her so he quickly stood and faced her.

"Are you ok-" PFFFFT. Yoora spitted out the water inside exactly on his face when she realized theres someone else inside her room. Felt so unsave and panic she splashed the remaining water and showed him the glass,as a sign to not come closer before she stood at the bed,still not sure who that guy was.

"NEO NUGUYAA (WHO ARE YOU)..You move I'll thro..throw this glass" Yoora tried to recognize the face but since he wiped and closed the face with his hands so she failed. Kris then finally raised both of his hands as high as he can and then stared at her. She was so shocked and speechless.

"I know you are shock..I'm Kris by the way.." Kris tried to smile but then he continued to wipe his wet face. Yoora felt goosebumps all over her body and blinked her eyes several times.

"OH MY GOD EXO KRIS?!" She slowly went down the bed and put the glass away. She ran to grab a towel and gave him. She still cant believed it but how he entered the house? why? when? She tried to remember but she failed.

Suddenly he grabbed her hands and they faced each other. "Look into my eyes..Song Yoora.." She followed and somehow she felt so familiar with those stare. She tilted her head and tried to recognize it "I Will Protect You Song YooRa" Her eyes were wide open. That words and that voice were exactly the same like she stared at the wolf's eyes.

"K..Kri..s I mean..that Kris wolf..is You? And..you are that Kris..wolf" She stuttered as she pointed to the outside of her room and then towards him. Kris smiled and nodded before she sat at the edge of the bed in disbelieve.

"All those unlogical myths and folk is happening in my life..." Song Yoora stared at her feet and tried to accept the reality. She looked at him again. "Kris EXO?" She asked again and he laughed. He sat at the floor in front of her.

"Correction..an ex-EXO"

"But..how..like why..did you left them because of.." Yoora had too many questions and he was ready to explain everything to her.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

"Oppa..did you find the master yet?" Youngji took a sit beside Youngsaeng who was still in front of his laptop doing something.

"No...not yet..I tried to access into people's license to find out what type of wolf did they pet or if someone lost their wolf..but I found nothing..Wae?(why?) Did Yoora whined about that wolf?" Youngsaeng looked at her a few second before he grabbed her drinks and took a sip.

"Ani..(No) She didn't call me so she must be okay..I hope that wolf is not troubling her that's it." Youngji went to the aquarium and fed the fishes.

"Well I hope so but..that wolf looks different and you know doesn't look dang-" He stopped when someone opened the door. He smiled and greet the customer. "Oseo-oseyoo (welcome)" The customer nodded and smiled before he requested something.

"Can I have like 5 -6 goldfishes?And please some of their foods as well.." Seunghyun asked nicely and Youngsaeng nodded before he excused himself to pack the goldfish that Youngji just fed earlier. Youngji smiled shyly when she saw a really handsome man so she decided to ask.

"Annyeonghaseyo..uhh are you new here? because I've never seen you before.." Seunghyun turned towards her and bowed. She replied and he nodded.

"You can say that..quite new in this area. Thank god I've found this shop since I really need to buy goldfish to put it at my house..Did you work here? you look young" Seunghyun can smelled something that he familiar of but he controlled his expression.

"Hahah just like my name,Young Ji of course I'm still young..hehe I'm a college student and this is my brother's shop..Where do you live?" Youngji offered him a coffee that they always served to the customers and he accepted it politely.

"I live at the apartment at the end of the other big road over there." He tried to show the building and Youngji nodded. "I've applied as a Professor at all nearby colleges,so I'm not sure which one accepts me,so if I was selected in your college..we'll meet again Youngji-ssi"

Youngsaeng handed a plastic bags to Seunghyun and bowed a while until he left the shop. Seunghyun took a breath before he left the shop with smirk.

"Wolf..I smelled wolf.."

"Wahhh jinjjjja jalsaeng-gyeosseo (reallllly handsome)" Youngji held her brother's arm and smiled widely. Youngsaeng released her hands and knocked her head.

"Hello,just look at his appearance,obviously he's too old for you..maybe much more older than me,stop dreaming you wench.You heard what he said right? A .Professor. You and him are just a student and professor relationship Ha.Ha.Ha" Youngji hit him at the shoulder.

"It would be nice if he's the one who is going to replace Mrs.Lee" Youngji looked at the outside of the shop and smiled.

--------------------