CHAPTER 15

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

"Kris?" Yoora closed the door back after Yoochun and Yoohwan went to Yoohwan's school. She called Kris so that they can have a talk as a normal human. Kris howled from upstairs and went down as a human. He smiled and sat besides her at the balcony.

"Why..?" Kris asked but she just handed him a drink and stared at the view from the balcony which calmed her. "You look pretty with short hair, just realized that" Kris complimented her and she turned towards him and chuckled.

"Haha okay thanks. Long hair troubled me a lot actually." She smiled and they stared at each other before she awkwardly avoided it by looking at her phone. She decided to ask "I'm curious..usually a werewolf is like a creature with wolf face,fur and legs but walk like a human but when you changed,its either a normal human or a completely wolf. Theres no in between, but why?"

Kris put his mug down and stared at the view she looked earlier, as expected morning view surely calmed him too. He inhaled the air and smiled. "Because I have to control my desire." Yoora looked at him curiously while he looked at her and continued "The reason why I decided not to eat meat? This is the reason. Because meat is something that human and wolf will surely eat so that will makes me half human and half wolf which is harder for me to be in public."

Yoora made an Aah face before she replied "Now everything is make sense hehe" She laughed but then her laughed disappeared. "This is hard for you..right?" She looked at his eyes and held her tears. She just cant imagined if she was the one who has to face it.

"It is..before I met you it is hard but after I met you I received an energy which made me survived until now.." Yoora once again was curious with that answer so he continued "I've known you for a long time and that's why I shouldn't lose you again..I hope that at least I can make sure that you and your entire family are safe.." He stopped his words.

She let her tears fell "But why are you willing to sacrifice for me? I mean eventhough you knew me and I don't even remember that but you have your own life..your life as a both human and wolf.." She tried to persuade him to rethink back.

He slowly held her hands tightly which made her sobbed. He shook his head "Its hard to be me..I cant show like what any other men can,so this is to prove.." She raised her eyebrows "..that I can protect you more than any other men can..Its not a sacrifice its.."

"Its what?" Yoora asked him as he held her hands tighter and showed a blue shiny eyes which means he was showing his true honest feelings.

"Its love." She was amazed with those eyes and got shocked with those words when suddenly he held her neck and locked their lips. She held his shirt tightly and slowly she felt calm and closed her eyes before she replied the kiss. He rubbed his thumb at her neck and deepened the kiss, he slowly lied her down and his other hand wrapped with her right hand tightly before his single tear fell.

He broke the kiss but they can still felt each other breath. She looked at his teary eyes and wiped it. "so you love me..?" she asked with a soft voice and he slowly nodded without taking his stare away from her.

She smiled and he wiped her tears as well. She pulled him closer and hugged him. She doesn't know how to respond or even to reply the same answer because she doesn't know if she felt the same. Whether it just her feelings as a fan or as a woman but she surely felt different. She felt grateful.

"it might be hard for you I know..its okay" Kris whispered at her and shut his eyes to appreciate the moment. He knew that would be hard for her to accept a lycanthrope like him. That's why protecting her is the best way to show that he loves her and will always loves her.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Seunghyun woke from his sleep. He can still felt the pain at his head but as a weretiger he recovered fast. Sandara entered his room with a glass of water and sat at the edge of the bed.

"You can rest for one-two weeks more. The college allowed you." Sandara put the glass at the desk and stared at him.

"This makes me on fire" He held his head and smirked. He stared at his own reflection as theres a big mirror in front of him. He can saw a tiger replaced him in the mirror and roared before Sandara stood in front of the mirror and stopped his imagination.

"You should not disturb her. You only hunt him why she must got involved??" She cant held in anymore. After she met Kris at the supermarket she can sensed that both Seunghyun and Kris will surely do something bad towards each other. If Seunghyun do it for her sister's sake, Kris must do it to protect his woman.

Seunghyun stood and walked towards her before he grabbed her shoulders and forced her to look at him. He glared at her fiercely. "Your sister is ing died because of him!" Sandara tried to stop him but of course he is much stronger. "Listen Sandara. I will do anything to get him and...you know what I'm gonna do" he shut his eyes and sighed then hugged her, her hair to calm her down. She cried but closed to prevent noises and shook her head weakly.

"Because she died thats why I don't you to be their prey this time please Seunghyun-ah.." She can still remembered how Kris's eyes changed when he saw her at the supermarket and even warned her to not get close with Yoora.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

"Wait..I need to read the document first but- .." She stopped typing and stared at the screen,the assignment about family's background always the hardest since they need to give a real informations. She took a breath and walked out from her room. She walked slowly and stopped in front of her parents's room. Eventhough they never stayed in that room but everything about them are inside it but she nor Yoohwan never entered it since Yoochun was the one who handled everything and told them not to enter.

She took a key and unlocked the door. She opened the door and impressed with the decorations and arrangement. It looks exactly like their parents's room at their old house. She felt touched and her tears fell. Its so tidy and theres no single dust there.

"Yoochun oppa must be the one who's always clean it.." She stared at the frames at the wall. Theres a lot of frames of their pictures with their parents but she doesn't saw any picture of Yoochun. Same goes to the frame at the desk so she was so confused.

She remembered her real intention so she searched at the place that Mr.Song always put the documents as the arrangement of the furniture is same so she knew where it was. She slowly lifted a box and put it near the bed and opened the curtain to let the sun shined the room.

She checked the files one by one and found the documents that she wanted. She put the file aside and put the other files back in the box but she saw a lot pictures in the box so she put the files back and picked the pictures. It's a picture of Yoochun. All of it. Yoochun when he was a kid, when he graduated from primary, middle,high-school, entering the college and with their parents.

"Why doesn't he put it inside an album? Haissh its getting ugly" She tried to straightened the pictures back as it were already crumpled here and there. She looked at the back of one of the picture and saw a writing.

"I am not Park Yoochun anymore." She raised her eyebrows and looked at another one.

"I am Song Yoochun now.""This is my family.Thats my parents and my siblings."

"The Song's....""Did I deserved?"

She bit her lips in nervous and searched for more in the box. She found a document with Yoochun's name at the in front. She unsealed the file and read a piece of paper in it. She gasped. 

Adoption Form
Name before adoption : Yoochun            
Surname before adoption : -unknown
Name after adoption : Yoochun               
Surname after adoption : Song
Gender : Male                                         
Age of adoption : 7 years old
Year of adoption : October 12,1999                          
Previous family : -unknown                      
Current family: Song JiSung & KiMiRae
Address before adoption : -unknown        
Address after adoption: ****** Seoul,Korea

*the form must be updated as soon as the unknown has identified*

--------------------