CHAPTER 27

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

Youngji's POV

I felt my head was so hurt so I forced my eyes to open. I looked around and wait..I know this place. I turned to my right and saw Yoora's worried face and left to see my brother's worried face. God what happened? I held my head and ahh I saw..

"Kris." I looked in front of me and saw Kris EXO..with the other EXO members? What is going on seriously?I felt my hand grabbed by someone and its Yoora.

"What is going on?" Youngji asked Yoora as she was so confused with that situation, including her brother as well. Yoora tapped her hand softly before she explained.

"Ok..so Kris is yes the Kris EXO,the actor,the singer that we know..uhmm and he's a werewolf..?" Yoora felt hesitated to explain when she saw Youngji started to scratched her head.

"Come on Yoora I'm scared what is happening?" Youngji only faced Yoora since there's too many people at that place and she's uncomfortable with it.

"Listen ok. He is a werewolf,for real he can change to wolf to human or even both at the same time which we know its called werewolf. And just believe that the reason why he left the group is because..of this..get it?" Yoora explained as simple as she can.

Youngsaeng nodded and Youngji started to ask again "But you can just tell me since uhh since you took him to your house..and you can tell Youngsaeng oppa about this too.."

"Ok that's the thing now. I kept this from everyone since it's the best. But things are not going like what I hoped so everyone knows about it. So I thought I should just let both of you know because..we're all in danger."

"What danger?!.." Youngji then stared at Yoora's face and examined her before she let out a sigh "..this kind of danger..? That's why you're all injured..But who..?"

"Choi Seunghyun." Kris simply replied which made Youngji gasped and looked at everyone.

She looked at Kai before asked "You knew it too.." Kai weakly nodded and she sighed. Only now she understand why they always avoided that Prof. Its not just about his weirdness but more than it. He's a freaking dangerous! "What should we do then..?" Youngji started to feel scared and Yoora helped her to calm down.

"For now we have to protect each other and avoid him as much as we can..Thats all we can do.." Kris let out a sigh and so do everyone. The place was in silence,everyone was lost in their own worries and hoped that this will end quickly.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Seunghyun walked to his own room at the college. Almost a week he absented just because he wanted to recover first and avoided from being asked by people. He had to force a smile to every single students who saw him that day.

"Ouh Prof! You come today! We miss you" A group of students greet him and were so excited that they can finally see their handsome and good looking Prof. Seunghyun smiled.

"Ahh ye..I miss my students a lot too. Sorry for the whole week. Ahh I need to meet the other Prof so see you at the class okay?" He waved at the students and walked faster towards his room and locked it right away.

When he just about to sit, someone knocked the door and he fixed his tie in force before opened the door with smile. A fake one of course. "Ouh Mrs.Lee you're here?" He was quite shocked since he thought that she's still in maternity leave. "Have a seat Mrs.Lee"

"Thank you..I've heard that you're absented for the whole week..are you okay?" Mrs.Lee looked at him with worried eyes before he smiled and nodded.

"I'm fine..just feeling not well maybe because of the weather changing you know this time the weather is not that good ..I always cannot stand of it." He laughed and she sighed in relieved.

"I thought something bad happened. Anyway since I'm back we need to discuss about a few things especially about the class. You are confirmed to be one of the Prof here. No need to replace someone else's place and you can have your own class now. So since we're in the same course so we can just divide the class into two. Much more easier to focus on the students right?" Seunghyun nodded in agree and smirked. Such a good idea she suggested.

"I don't have any problem with that Mrs.Lee..Whats good for you is good for me." She smiled before handed him a list of the students.

"So this is your students. Since its near to final,I thought the best students should learn from you and the weaker one with me..We're going to see their results and decide whether we can continue the class or change again..Ouh one more thing..Song Yoora and her brother,Song Yoochun are absent for the whole week.." She checked back the paper and shook her head "Wait. Its almost two weeks now.I'm worried because they are among the best students"

"Don't worry Mrs.Lee I will ask her classmates after this. Don't worry and congrats for the baby."He smiled and she laughed while nodding and excused herself to leave.

He picked the list of the students and smirked.

"Song Yoora..Heo Youngji..Kim Jong In..what a perfect trio" He kept all the paper before went to his class.

He entered the class and the first thing he saw was that trio at the back. He smirked and they saw that. Bull.

"After what he has done..shibal ()" Youngji let out her anger and teared her blank paper into small pieces. Yoora turned and rubbed her back while Kai kept glaring at him.

"Annyeong yedeul-ah.(Hey guys) Haha I feel like years without seeing your face" He smiled and joked as always with the other students. Yoora stared at him in anger and after a while he replied that glare. "So I've a news to tell you.." He picked the paper and showed it. "Mrs.Lee has come back and she decided to divide this class into two."

All of them were sighing and shooking their head. But theres also some of them were cheering especially Yoora,Youngji and Kai. They quite sure that Mrs.Lee will pick them. Well come on they are her favourite students after all. But it doesn't last long when Seunghyun called their name which means that they are in his class.

"aishhhhh" Youngji cursed in low tone before buried her face at the desk. Kai shut his eyes and sighed in disappointment while Yoora..She did nothing but stare and keep staring at him.

"How much he has planned to destroy Kris?"

"I guess that's it for today. Tomorrow you can go to the class that I've mentioned earlier. The new timetable is at the notice board as usual. You can leave now but Song Yoora you need to stay." He fixed his glasses before cleaned the papers at the table and sat in front of his laptop.

Yoora was so shocked when he asked her to stay. She angrily kept all her things and zipped her bag and she didn't realized that a piece of paper fell under her desk. Youngji tapped her and nodded "I'm going with you."

"Nado (me too)" Kai raised his hand and they smiled to each other before went towards Seunghyun. Seunghyun looked at them before watched the students left the class. After that he typed something on his laptop and asked.

"You're absent for two weeks. I need your statement why.." He glared at her and smirked. All of them made a fist before Yoora said.

"You ing know the reason..Why do you ask?" She chuckled and he nodded without looking at her. She raised her eyebrows when he typed something.

"The reason is because of not feeling well..done." He closed his laptop and stood up. "How can I write that you get hurted by a weretiger..oops should I write by Seunghyun the Weretiger? And then sent it to Mrs.Lee? Come on Song Yoora" He chuckled and tapped his finger at the table.

" you Choi Seunghyun" Yoora threw her assignment at him and pulled both Kai and Youngji to leave the class. He chuckled and picked the assignment before he noticed a paper on the floor where Yoora accidentally dropped. He picked it up and nodded with hidden meaning.

"You gave me something precious Song Yoora~" He whistled.

--------------------