41

You Are My Teacher !

HOYA'S POV

"W-what? What do you mean by that Myungsoo ah?" I asked. I was surprised to hear that from him. God, please don't tell me that he's leaving because of me. I looked at Soyeon who had a horrified look on her face.

Myungsoo chuckled lightly. "Oh, it's nothing really Hyung. It's just that.. I got a call from my mum and she asked me to stay with her in Japan. Well, there's a famous school that offers a great photography lessons there. So yeah... I should go for my dream, right?"

I just nodded since I don't really know what to say. It's for the best after all. I took a sip of my orange juice that Soyeon ordered for me and Soyeon who seemed to snap out of her thoughts asked Myungsoo "So, when are you leaving?"

"I'm not really sure.. probably in 2 weeks time?" I almost spat out my drink. "That soon?!" Myungsoo just shrugged. "I don't know yet. But the sooner the better." he said and gave us a small smile. By the look of it, I know that it wasn't completely sincere.

"So... do you.. you know.. want me to tell Yejin about this? Since you guys are friends so I think she deserves to know. You aren't planning to leave without her knowing, do you?" I aske curiously. He better don't or I might have to comfort the crying Yejin for.. God knows how long.

Myungsoo laughed and shook his head. "Nah, I will never do that.  But Hyung, please keep it as a secret for now. I haven't even apologize to her yet. I'll tell her later on." I just nodded my head at his request and he let out a sigh of relief. "Make sure to tell her though." I reminded him and he gave me a smile. This kid is not as bad as I thought.

I looked to Soyeon who kept quiet for the whole time and flicked her forehead. She yelped and glared at me while rubbing her forehead. "YAH! What was that for?" She asked with a tone of anger.

"Well, its weird to see you're not talking, so I might as well wake you up from your 'sleep'" I said in a mocking tone which she replied by just rolling her eyes.

"Myungsoo ah, do you mind if we do a farewell party for you? Since.. you know.. you're one of my favourite students and I think we should at least.. you know.-" "Well, I'm fine with it Noona. Whatever you do is always right." he said with a cheeky smile.

"Okay then. You don't have to worry about anything. I'll arrange it all." she said shyly. Omg! Wait, is that a blush I see on Soyeon's face? Something's fishy...

I cleared my throat and they both looked at me. "What is it, Hyung?" Myungsoo asked me innocently. I just shook my head and grinned. "Nothing, it's just... I could feel the heat radiates from the two of you?Like the kind of heat you get from two people in love. Yeah sort of.."

Soyeon widened her eyes and looked at me with disbelief. She smacked the back of my head and yelled, "Yah! What do you mean by that? S-stop talking nonsense, y-you pabo!" She stuttered. Myungsoo also started to blush and said, "Yeah, I-I don't understand what you're saying, Hyung." I just chuckled at these two. They would make a cute couple. If only Myungsoo's not leaving...

I looked at my watch and its getting late. Yejin might be worried. "Guys.. I think I better get going now. Sorry." They just nodded as I bowed and left. Well not before I shout an "Enjoy your date!"

 

--

I opened the door and was greeted with a pleasant smell of food. Wait? Don't tell me that's Yejin? I quickly rushed to the kitchen to check if everything's fine. Much to my surprise, Yejin is in her pink apron and she's.. COOKING?

"Babe... am I dreaming? Or... I must be seeing things?" She cocked and eyebrow and tilted her head. "Why Oppa? Is there anything wrong?"

I knocked my head and hissed at the pain. Wait.. then I'm not dreaming? "Is this for real?! You're cooking and you manage to keep the kitchen safe? Because the last time you cooked, you almost burn down the entire kitchen!" I said and laughed remembering the funny incident.

"You know, you could at least appreciate my effort." she pouted. I leaned in and kissed her pout away. I ruffled her hair and cooed. "Aigoo.... our Yejin is so cute. I bet she did well in her cooking." I said and we both chuckled. She went back to cooking while I get myself a glass of water.

I backhugged her and she jumped a little with the contact but soon relaxed. "What are you making? I asked cutely. "Spaghetti. Your favourite." She said and smiled.

"You know what? It feels like we're a married couple... I can totally get used to this. Going back to see my wife cooking in the kitchen. hehehee.." I said cheekily. She rolled her eyes and pinched my nose.

"Aigoo, my Hobaby.. When are you going to stop daydreaming? Let go of me, how do you expect me to cook when you're clinging onto me?" She said while trying to take my hands off her but I don't budge.

"I don't want to. It feels nice this way. Let's just stay like this for a while." She just rolled her eyes but gave in.

"Oh, where did you went to Oppa? What took you so long?" She asked me. Wait, I couldn't tell her yet that Myungsoo's leaving but I still can tell her that I met him.

"Nothing, just had a talk with Soyeon... and Myungsoo.." I whispered the last part. She froze. "Oh..." Then an awkward silence started to surround the both of us.

"Yeah..." I said, failing miserably to break the awkward silence. She looked at me and smiled. "What did you guys talk about?"

"Nothing much.. he came to apologize and we talked about a few things. I really think you should forgive him or at least talk to him... before its too late." again I whispered the last part but this time she couldn't catch it.

"Well, the food is ready. You should go take a bath and we could have dinner together." She said and went to take the plates. But I grabbed her hand and spinned her around. "What?" She looked at me confusedly.

I tapped on my left cheek, asking for a kiss from her. She rolled her eyes but then giggled at my silly action. She pecked my cheek and I cupped her cheeks and pulled her in a passionate kiss.

She pushed me away and knocked my head lightly. "You smelled like poop. You should at least take a bath before kissing me okay?" She said playfully and stuck her tongue out. I chuckled and made my way to my room.

Things are getting better for us now... and I hope it will always stay this way

 

--

hey guys. sorry for the late update and a super short chapter. well i promise i will try to update with a longer chapter soon. things are pretty hard for me right now since I failed a subject. So I gotta focus a bit more on my studies. JEONGMAL MIANHAAAEEE >.< btw hoya is such a meanie in Ranking King, dont you guys think? And I'm having a massive D O_O feels lately. hehehe gtg for now. I'll try to update as soon as I can. Sorry again.

 

THANKS TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS!

hope you'll enjoy reading my story. dont forget to leave me a comment :) xx