9

You Are My Teacher !

Finally we finished the test, the questions were pretty hard I have to say. I looked to the grumpy Minyoung next to me cursing under her breath. Hoya started to collect the papers and winked at me when he took mine. Sheesh.. why is this guy flirting with me.

Minyoung nudged me, raising an eyebrow at me? "What?" I asked. She grinned like an idiot and whispered. "Are you sure there's nothing going on between you two?" I smacked her head. "Stop talking nonsense, Minyoung! I don't even know what does Mr. Kim sees in you." I said while my face slowly turned red.

I admit, we're getting pretty close lately. But I don't think I like him like that . He's my teacher. Or maybe, like a brother since we lived together. I should not and should never fall in love with him. Hoya clasped his hand together as soon as he finished collecting the papers, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked at his beautiful face, what if... what if... I fall in love with him? Would he feel the same way too...? UGHHH PARK YEJIN ! What are you thinking?! That is totally absurd! I knocked my head for a few times.

"Do you have any problem, Park YeJin ?" I looked up too see everyone is staring at me weirdly. Hoya who had the same expression on his face asked me. I shook my head and smiled awkwardly. "Hehe, there's nothing wrong. You can carry on."

The bell rang, signalling its the end of school. I let out a sigh of relief. I need to clear my mind, I should get some sleep as soon as I reached home! As usual I walked to the park and waited Hoya to pick me up. I'm getting used to all these routine already.

 

-------

We just had our dinner, and we're sitting on the couch while watching some random show on the TV. Hoya let out a heavy sigh. "There's nothing interesting to watch. How about we talk about anything. We should get to know each other more, don't you think so?"

I nodded my head at him as I took a sip of my hot chocolate. Well that wasn't a bad idea after all. "So Yejin ah, what's your ideal type?" I almost choked on my drink. Hoya patted my back as I coughed. "Are you okay?" He asked. I smiled at him and said."Yeah."

"Well, I actually like guys with long legs, I think it's kinda y. And also with a slightly chubby cheeks. And not too serious, a bit childish..."

"Are you describing Lee Sungyeol right now? It sounds like you're talking about him." He said with an annoyed look. I looked at him, surprised. "W-WHAATT? Yah, I'm just telling about my ideal type. I'm not talking about anyone in particular," Well I do think that Sungyeol kid is quite attractive, but no, he's just a friend. Suddenly I had an idea and smirked at him. "Why Oppa? Are you jealous?"

He looked at me with wide eyes, his face turning red. He shook his haid and stuttered, "Y-yaahh! W-why would I be jealous?! I... don't get me .. w-wrong!" I laughed at his reaction.. this guy is too cute really.

"Naahh, I was just kidding Oppa. Payback! For always bullying me. Oh yeah the last one... I like guys who can speak English well."

 

HOYA'S POV

"... Oh yeah the last one... I like guys who can speak English well." ENGLISH? Seriously this girl... I'm so not her ideal type. First I'm not that tall and I don't think my legs are that long. And nope, I don't have chubby cheeks. Well, I don't know if I'm childish? And now guys who speak English.. well?

Duuhhh, Hoya its okay. YOU'RE HOGOD! Remember? There's nothing that you can't do! Wait.. why do I have to try so hard? It's not like I like her or something.... right? Whatever..!

"I can speak English!" She looked at me with an amused expression. "Really? Then say something." She said to me in english. Dang, her accent is almost perfect.

"U-uuhh... M-my n-nameu ... izeu..  HOYA! Willeu yu be my friendeuh?"

She started to laugh hysterically as soon as I said that. I looked at her a WTF face. She stopped laughing and pinched my cheeks. "Awwww Oppa, I didn't know that you can be this cute. I swear your engrish is the cutest thing on earth." She said and started laughing again.

She said I'm cute? Really? I looked at her and started to laugh along. But I don't even know what's so funny? Suddenly she stopped laughing and sat up straight. "Oppa, what about you? Tell me about your ideal type!" She looked and gave me a cute puppy eyes. I ruffled her hair.

 

YEJIN'S POV

"I like .... girls who seemed a bit foolish? Girls who can love me for who I am and also my family, and not some clingy . But a y one, would be nice too. And girls who are motherly, you know.. she can cook well.. knows how to do the house chores..."

Aaaahhhh... so oppa likes girls who can cook? Well... I can learn how to cook right? I NEED TO! And ewww y? I knew it ! This guy is totally a ert...

"It's getting late.. we should go to bed now. I asked someone to fix the ceiling already. But I don't mind if you want to sleep with me again tonight?" He asked while looking at me with a seductive face. My heart started to race..

"SHUT UP, YOU ERT! I'M GOING NOW! GOOD NIGHT!" I said while throwing the pillow at his face and I ran straight to my room. I can hear him laughing loudly outside.

 

-------

Hey people! Sorry I didn't update for days. I'm having a fever and I've been feeling a bit down lately. I applied for some boarding schools in my country but I didn't get any offer at all. so yeahh ... not important.

I'll be updating this story more next week .. since its the CNY holiday . Thanks for reading and subscribing. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME PEOPLE ! I HEART YOUUU <3