37

You Are My Teacher !

'Don't trust Myungsoo'

Those words keep on playing in my mind. I was spazzing out, not even paying attention to the TV show. The only thing that came to my mind was Myungsoo was the one who send those threatening messages. He's L. Could it be? No, I don't think so. He has changed. He's no longer the old Myungsoo. My best friend, Myungsoo is back.

But to think of it again, Sungyeol is Myungsoo's best friend. Why would he say that to me? He's not the type of person who would lie to anyone.

I'll have to do something about this...

Then I felt a pair of strong arms wrapping my waist from behind. "Baby, what are you thinking?" He asked, pouting like a little kid. I smiled and pecked his cheek lightly. "Nothing. Nothing important. Did you say something?" I asked.

He grinned cheekily at me. "I asked, when are you planning to get married?" My eyes widened as my face flushed red. This guy, why on earth did he ask that? "M-MWO? Y-Y-YAAHH!" I stuttered.

I grabbed the nearest pillow and hit him repeatedly. "Can you please... Gosh, you're getting even weirder and honestly, it's freaking me out!" I yelled and he just chuckled.

"Come on, what's so wrong with the question. I was just wondering when will we be getting married. That's all. I'm curious and you weren't even paying attention to what am I talking." He whined like a cute baby. I rolled my eyes at him. "Does it even matter when will it be? As long as we'll always be together, that's all that matters." I said and smiled.

He pinched my nose lightly and hugged me. "I love you... I really do." He whispered. I returned his hug and said softly. "I know Howon, and I do too."

 

-------

"PARK YEJIN! YOU BETTER GET YOUR HERE RIGHT NOW! WE'RE LATE!"

I rushed to the front door, with my hair still messy, the top two buttons of my school uniform still ed. Hoya looked at me, horrified. "What?" I asked at him.

"Yah, aren't you going to button your uniform? Well, I know you're hot but that's only for me to see, and nobody else. Get it, missy?" He asked, somewhat sounded pissed off. This ert... I just glared at him and did the buttons.

I put on my shoes and stomped my way to the car. "Why did I even fall for someone like you.." I mumbled to myself softly but surprisingly he heard it and replied, "Because I'm y."

 

 

"PARK YEJIN! Didn't I tell you to finish your homework?! What is this... do the corrections!"

"Park Yejin, I supposed it's time for you to shut your mouth?"

"Park Yejin, how can you call yourself a girl? Can't you write neatly? How do you expect me to read your handwritings?"

"Park Yejin, can you please stop daydreaming and pay attention?!"

"Park Yejin and Lee Sungyeol, why are you guys seating so close to each other?"

Another one time he called out my name, that's it! I don't even know what's wrong with him today? PMS much?

"Park Yejin...--"

"SONGSAENG NIM!" I bursted out since I can no longer hold it in. He looked at me shocked with my outburst. "Why are you being like this? What did I do wrong? Why do you have to be so mean?!" I yelled at him, the whole class went silent and stared at the both of us.

Hoya raised an eyebrow and narrowed his eyes. "Park Yejin, did you just yell at me? Your own teacher? Okay, that's it. DETENTION!" I gasped and put on a WTF look. I rolled my eyes at him and walked back to my place.

"What's wrong with your Mr. Teacher? Did you guys have a fight?" I heard Myungsoo whispered. I just shook my head and told him that I don't want to talk about him.

The bell rang, signalling that it was time to go home. Everyone else was busy packing their stuffs, everyone else but me. I had to stay since I got a detention from my y lovely teacher. I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I looked back. It was Myungsoo. He gave me a small smile. "Do you want me to stay with you?" He asked.

I smiled and shook my head. "It's okay, you can go ahead."

"Nah, I'll stay with you. I don't have any plans today. Besides, I can help you with your works." He said. He is confusing me with his attitude. He's so kind to me and he sounded sincere. I don't think he's L... Well I guess I'll have to find that out.

 

 

"Yah Park Yejin..-- Oh Kim Myungsoo, why are you still here?" Howon asked.

"He's staying with me and he's going to help me with my homework." I said, before Myungsoo could even say anything. Howon shrugged and passed me a book.

"Well, good then. Here, finish this and make sure you do it properly! Arasseo? I'll be leaving you guys, since I have a meeting to attend to. Make sure to do your work, and you Kim Myungsoo. Please help her, okay?" He said before leaving. An awkward silent immediately took over us.

Should I ask him? But I'm afraid that he would feel hurt if he knows that I didn't completely trust him. I took a deep breath before I started.

"Myungsoo ah," I called out softly. He looked at me and smiled. "Yes?"

"Do you, by any chance, have anything to say to me?" I asked, still unsure whether or not should I ask that. He looked at me with a confused look. "What do you mean? I don't think so...?" He replied.

"Aaaaahhhhh..." I replied shortly and nodded my head. Silly me, how can you expect him to admit just like that? Should I go through his bag? Or his phone? Omo... I feel guilty for doubting my own best friend.

I came up with a brilliant idea. I just need to make him go out and I could go through his phone. "Myungsoo ahhh~" I said cutely. He looked at me, amused. "Yah, what is wrong with you?"

I pouted my lips a bit and gave him the cutest puppy face ever. "Can you please help me? Just this once~ Can you go buy an iced chocolate and doughnuts from the cafe outside our school? Pwetty pweaasseeeee?" I whined cutely. He chuckled and pinched my cheek lightly. "Aigooo, arasseo. Anything for our princess." He cooed.

I sqeueled in delight and mentally fist pumped. Finallyyyyy~

 

 

I grabbed his bag as soon as he went out of the class. My jaw literally dropped as soon as I opened his bag. Why is there so many food in here?

But a file caught my attention. I saw a small envelope in it. What could it be inside this? I took out the envelope and tear it open, a few pictures fell on the floor. I picked a picture and my eyes went wide. I took all the pictures and went through them. So.. so... all these while... it was him? It was really him?

How the hell did he manage to get the pictures of me going out on a date with Hoya? Kim Myungsoo, I didm't know that you're this kind of person...

And I saw a small handphone, I took it out and opened the sent box. Confirmed!

Kim Myungsoo is L. L is Kim Myungsoo.

It was him who sent those text messages. I felt tears streaming down my face. He asked me to trust him. But this is what I get in return?

 

 

"Jin ah, I'm back and I brought you your---" His cheerful words got cut off as he saw me with the pictures all over the table and his phone in my hand. I looked at him, with teary eyes. I stood up and went to him.

SLAP!

"What is this? Why did you do this?" I asked him. He just kept on being silent.

"KIM MYUNGSOO, I ASKED WHY DID YOU DO THIS?" I asked and threw the pictures straight to his face.

"You told me you have changed. You told me to trust you! But this is what I get? YOU LIED TO ME!" I yelled. He looked at me, tears staining his beautiful face.

"Yejin ah, I'm doing this because I love you! I don't want to lose you.. I.."

"LIES! If you really loved me, you wouldn't be doing this! Do you know how much this is hurting me? Do you know that what you did almost killed me? How can you do this when you know exactly how I can't live without him?!" I screamed, not giving a chance for him to speak. I wiped away my tears and glared at him.

"And if you said you don't want to lose me, sorry, but you just did. And I got my lesson. I don't think I'll be able to trust you, ever again." I said and grabbed my bag and pushed him harshly as I made my way out of the class. I felt like my whole world is crashing down onto me. I just lost my precious best friend. I left him there, standing alone and walked away without turning away.

 

 

When I opened the door, I was surprised to see a familiar figure standing in front of me and he quickly pulled me into his embrace. I smiled and I felt really warm and safe in his arms. Everything is going to be alright, as long as I have him by my side...

 

--

Is this chapter long enough? I just got my results and tbh they're not that satisfying... /sighs/ Finally, the dramas are pretty much going to end soon.

And SHINee made their comeback! Well I can't wait for EXO to make their debut stage on Music Bank! lololol and this is a bit embarrasing but who here can help me with writing ? That if I'm going to add it in this story later... I might not put it though... Anyway, I'll update tomorrow, if I have the time. Sorry, too busy with school orz

And I swear SUFBB is the best drama ever! Kim Myungsoo must be the hottest man alive <3 okay bye! lmao