29

You Are My Teacher !

I woke up as I heard my phone vibrated signalling me that I received a text message. I looked around to find my phone but stopped a second when I saw the frame on my study table. It's a picture of me and Yejin that we took while we're having our date. It has been almost a week since we got together.  I  grabbed my phone and I rubbed my eyes and lazily and had to squint my eyes a bit to read the message.

'Stay away from Park Yejin, I'm warning you'

My eyes immediately widened as I read that. Who is this person? Why is he threatening me? Most importantly, how did this person knows about me and Yejin?! I decided to just ignore the message, and went to take a shower.

I kept quiet most of the time during breakfast and also on the ride to school. I will assure Yejin that I was alright whenever she asked me. I'm still wondering who could that sender be? I ignored it and acted normally in class. I would steal a few glances at Yejin and winked at her sometimes. But I was taken aback when Myungsoo glared and smirked at me. Why does he looks like he's planning something? What is this guy up to?

Could it be that.... Myungsoo is the sender?! No... noo... I can't simply accuse my student. He's still a kid after all, he wouldn't do those things... would he?

---

"Oppa, is something wrong? You're not being yourself today. You're less annoying." Yejin said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at her and gave a small smile. "I'm okay, you don't have to worry." I assured her.

"Well, I'm not worrying about you, but myself. If you're driving in this state, I won't be surprised if we got into an accident." She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at her. It's true... why should I think about that creeper. What could he even do?

"Yejin ah, do you want to go to the amusement park?" I asked her, confusing her with my sudden request.

She tiltled her head cutely. "Yah, why all of a sudden?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow. I just shrugged. "Don't know. I just feel like having fun." I said casually. She nodded her head and said yes. So I quickly made a turn and drove the the amusement park. She hopped out of the car happily as soon as we reached there like a 5-years old kid. And she skipped her way there. "Oppaaaa! Ppaliiii!" She screamed at me. Someone is really happy.

We rode the roller coaster and also a few extreme rides. She would scream her heart out on those scary rides. Is this girl a human? We were walking while enjoying our ice cream. We even bought couple headbands. I hoped no one from our school saw us here... "Oppa, this is fun! We should come here often." She said and grinned like an idiot. I chuckled and ruffled her hair. "And how old are you again?" I laughed loudly and she pouted. My laughter came to halt when I saw something interesting. I nudged Yejin who was busy her ice cream.

"Yejin ah, let's go to there." I said and pointed to the haunted house. She almost dropped the ice cream in her hand and her face went pale. I tried to hold in my laughter when I saw the look on her face, priceless....

"N-no! I don't want to!" She said while shaking her head back and forth. "Waaaaeeee??~" I whined. She's still shaking her head so I just dragged her with me. "Yah, Lee Howon! Let me go! I hate haunted house! What if I got a heart attack? What if I died?! I don't wanna die yet! I want to at least get married first!" She said. I looked at her ridiculously and rolled my eyes at her dramatic statement. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. "Don't worry. I'll always be here, I'll protect you so don't be scared okay?" I said and pecked her forehead lightly. She relaxed a little and we went in the place.

The place was extremely dark and Yejin is shaking behind me. I can't help myself but to let out a soft chuckle. "Relax a little, sweetheart." She glared at me, she would always scream loudly when the ghost popped out. We were walking when suddenly a ghost popped out of nowhere in front of us. Yejin screamed her heart out and snuggled into me closely. I felt her grip on me really tight, that it hurts a bit. She was too scared that she tried to run away. Unfortunately, she tripped and fell down. I ran to her quickly and I saw her crying. "Oppa! Save me! The ghost is going to kill me!" I got no choice but to carry her all the way. She was still crying when we got out of the haunted house.

I placed her on a bench, and kneeled down in front of her. "Aiguuuu my baby~ Don't cry... There's no ghost here, so don't worry okay? I told you right, that I'm always here to protect you." I cooed at her and wiped her tears away. I caressed her cheeks softly and smiled. "You're such a baby. Should we go home now?" I asked. She sniffed and looked at me cutely. "But we didn't ride the ferris wheel yet?" She asked. I smiled at her. " We could go next time. Looking at you now, I think we better go home now." She hit me arm lightly and tried to got up lightly but she couldn't. She winced in pain and started to tear up again. "Oppa, I think I injured my leg. It hurts."

I patter her head and hushed her. "It's okay, Oppa will carry you. Get on my back." I said and motioned her to do so. "What? N-no... It's okay... I think I could still walk. It's embarassing, Oppa." I looked at her in disbelief. "And just now you said it hurts to walk. Just get on, it's not like I'm willing to carry you anyway. I'm doing this just because I have no choice okay. I don't even want to carry you."

"Oppaaaaaaaa! How could you?" She whined in protest. I just stuck my tongue out at her. "Yah ppali! It's getting late." I said and she hopped on my back with a pout on her face. I pretended to groan in pain and she jabbed my shoulder. "Yah, I'm not that heavy okay. I'm very light right Oppa? That's why you should feed me more." She said.

"Yah, who said so? You're too heavy, I can't even feel my legs right now. I thought it was a baby elephant on my back." I said playfully. "OPPPPAAAAA!" She yelled and pinched my nose. I just chuckled and continued to walk to my car. I feel like I'm the happiest man on earth right now. How I wish this moment could last forever....

Little did I know that someone was watching us from afar.... and that someone snapped a few pictures of our date....

 

-------

YEAY MORE FLUFF! And like always, I would ruin the happy moment at the end. lols... and about Soyeon... I really don't want to make her a bad person in this fic.... since she's my bias... but we'll seee....

and , Hoya doesn't know about Myungsoo yet and also the kiss. Same goes to Yejin, she does not know about Hoya and Soyeon's relationship... Let's just think that they were into each other too much that they forgot about those two. Hahaha!

Thanks to the new subbies and dont forget to leave me a comment k? xx